• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
look toaster, all i'm saying is that if you don't believe erdrick is in you're dead to me unless you're on the bravely bus in which case drive that **** to the sun
All I'm saying is if you don't believe exactly what I believe, and make that fact known at every possible moment, then you're a ****ing idiot, and I want nothing to do with you. It's pretty understandable.

D

Deleted member

I just want more Sword and Shield news, and the next character reveal for Ultimate.

D

Deleted member

Etika's tweets read like what a 12 year old thinks a crazy person writes like.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
also y’all I finally updated my signature with my paypal link

Please help
I’m kinda desperate
It’s related to why I’ve been so god damn whacked out lately with stress, anxiety, depression, and uh... bad thoughts.

Any help at all I appreciate.
Im really trying but life ain’t letting me just yet and I need a boost back up again...

D

Deleted member

Please help
I’m kinda desperate
It’s related to why I’ve been so god damn whacked out lately with stress, anxiety, depression, and uh... bad thoughts.

Im really trying but life ain’t letting me just yet and I need a boost back up again...
If I ever get the chance, I will do it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I slept for an hour or so only to find out Etika has been arrested and shud down the entire downtown of Brooklyn...holy ****ing ****

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Please help
I’m kinda desperate

Wait we can just do that? I thought that'd be considered against the rules

D

Deleted member

You know, maybe, just maybe he isn't messing around
I watched his instagarm stream where the cops showed up, and I was terrified for him. It honestly looked like he was actually going to jump out a window. Dude is clearly having a breakdown, he needs help now.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I remember someone on the staff here saying it was fine as long as it was just in his signature. If he went around posting the link in every message he makes, then it'd be a problem.

I might be misremembering that, though.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Please help
I’m kinda desperate

Since posting this I started reading Etika’s Twitter to see what’s going on

It was a weird feeling seeing some donations come in while reading that... stuff

Thank you for your help, those who have and those who will in the future help me out <3

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Since posting this I started reading Etika’s Twitter to see what’s going on

It was a weird feeling seeing some donations come in while reading that... stuff

Thank you for your help, those who have and those who will in the future help me out <3
I couldn't offer much, but I gave what I could.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I asked NSG and Grey and they agreed I should be okay putting it in my signature especially considering my situation

I couldn't offer much, but I gave what I could.
every bit helps. Thanks my friend c:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Apparently the entirety of Downtown Brooklyn has been shut down due to Etika. On his stream he was talking about a revolution, and started screaming joycon boys while being detained.

D

Deleted member

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Apparently the entirety of Downtown Brooklyn has been shut down due to Etika. On his stream he was talking about a revolution, and started screaming joycon boys while being detained.

What did he do to get the law enforcement involved? Was it just someone who alerted them to his mental breakdown?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
This **** is crazy. I just thought it was Etika being his usual over-hype self, and people were just goin' along with the bit. But to see something on this scale happen is unbelievable.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

What did he do to get the law enforcement involved? Was it just someone who alerted them to his mental breakdown?
I mean, I heard people called the police on him out of worry, but there's also the fact that he was making threats to the president on Twitter. As in, directly replying to Donald Trump's tweets with threats.

D

Deleted member

A fan alerted them and they deemed the situation serious enough. I guess it's good that he's in custody right now, can't hurt himself.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Wellness check.
Basically police were called to make sure he wasn't hurting himself or others.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Classic YouTube being YouTube.
Youtube2.PNG
youtube.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom