• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
alright so i just bought a ticket for endgame

i really really wanted to go see the 10 AM showing because i get out at 1 PM which gives me more things to do in the day, but I had to do the 1 PM showing because it was the only one with a decent seat

if i'm going to get a marvel movie experience it's not gonna be on the ****ing edge of the theater where i gotta move my head to see whats goin on cause everything is tilted as hell

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I wasn’t even aware there were more than 250 Pokémon. Not counting these “mega evolutions” the most powerful Pokémon in my mind is mewtwo. He has a movie
There are 22 Pokémon Movies by now, only two of which feature Mewtwo

osby

Smash Obsessed
You know this reminds me, I've always had a pipe dream with Mewtwo in Smash.

They should replace his fthrow to instead of firing a bunch of shadowballs, be this:
I can't believe they made Mewtwo a Staryu clone.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know this reminds me, I've always had a pipe dream with Mewtwo in Smash.

They should replace his fthrow to instead of firing a bunch of shadowballs, be this:
Swift isn't manly enough for the stereotype edgy 90's kids have of Mewtwo, though

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh don’t you hit me with that mlp gif cause I only know 2 of those. I’m assuming this one is called “when someone corrects your grammar on a tweet twinkle”
What?

I was commenting on your lack of knowledge on anything beyond the first two pokemon gens.

Because people who don't know beyond the second gen are number one on my list when the day of Noipoi-reckoning comes.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I sic a perfect IV Mega Sableye on you.
Oh **** oh ****...

Correction, Mega Venusaur now has "Ascended" status

What?

I was commenting on your lack of knowledge on anything beyond the first two pokemon gens.

Because people who don't know beyond the second gen are number one on my list when the day of Noipoi-reckoning comes.
It's good to see you have your priorities straight

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah that's, that's fair. I feel my eyes kind of fogging up just reading it.

I just wish she'd understand why I'm upset. That it feels like she's literally the only one there that would care about me, that I'd basically just be a setpiece so all of my other relatives can feel like the room is fuller without actually acknowledging my existence. That I wish she'd treat me like an adult in some ways even if I haven't quite made it there in others, especially when the ways she treats me like a child end up feeling straight up uncomfortable.

Because I sit myself down and I know that deep down, I do want to have more of those little moments with her. And I love her, and I care about her, so much that I'm starting to have tears run down my face and blur my vision just thinking about it. I just wish she'd also treat me a little more like an equal instead of like a little kid that was just too mentally ******** to grow up, where all of the things that qualify me as growing up involve me acting exactly like she wants me to.
You have no obligation to be exactly who she wants you to be. Theres no need for you to be who she envisions you to be and you shouldn't feel that way. Maybe set down some ground rules if you are to go to the wedding. You obviously don't want to go only for her to run off and talk to the others and just leave you alone feeling uncomfortable. Maybe also mention something that you want to do that y'all could do together since she wants to "make a vacation of it" you should do stuff you both enjoy and not things you just feel obligated to go to. There's understandably tension in a family and I'm sure this discussion will be no different but having these kind of serious talks can really help stress your maturity and show her that you can make decisions for yourself. Try to have some fun with her. Make fools of yourselves. All that matters is that you make good memories with your mom. Have some fun. Just keep the thought of being grateful for this person at the back of your mind at all times. You'd be surprised how much tolerant of someone, of everyone, you can be if you think of the possibility of losing them. Be yourself. Just let her know what YOU want as well. Otherwise you just end up with dead end arguments that do nothing for either of you. Just do your best go have fun and make memories. That's all that you can really do with, well, anything.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
things
1 HOW BOUT THAT IN METRICS
2 oh there are more than 22 cause that Pokémon is a literal money printer
3 I’ve seen the two important ones
1. What does that sentence mean?
2. There are going to be more but there aren't right now
3. Which are "the important ones" according to you? If your gonna say the first two you better believe that's a paddlin'

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Swift isn't manly enough for the stereotype edgy 90's kids have of Mewtwo, though
Yeah, this is why I liked him in Pokken.

He wasn't just "Dark edgy alien mon that uses pink and purple DARKNESS magic."
He was like superintelligent and could use a bunch of moves from a ton of typings.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

He was like superintelligent and could use a bunch of moves from a ton of typings.
Honestly the edgy Mewtwo stereotype Comes for a large part from the fact that the dub changed a lot of his existential filosophical monologue to "humans are evil and ima kill Them wraaar!"

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

As a Shadow Mewtwo main, I feel called out.

...Although even he had Flamethrower/Thunder/Earthquake at his disposal.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Gen 3 legit has my favorite designs.

Beautifly>Butterfree
Yeah I like a lot of the gen 3 Pokémon. Could take or leave Gen 1. Gen 2 I think was good. I liked 4-7
No real complaints except gen 1 was kinda boring

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Gen 3 legit has my favorite designs.

Beautifly>Butterfree
Oh, yeah, 3 was definitely the best in designs.

I've calculated what Gens have the best designs once. It goes 3>7>4>1>5>2>6, although 6 Will be between 4 and 1 when you exclude megas

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Gen 3 has Sceptile, Jirachi, Groudon and Rayquaza.

Easily the best Gen for me in terms of Pokemon designs.
It even has Pokémon that I forget about but instead of being like “meh” when I remember them I go “OH **** ITS SPOIIIIIINK” or something

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
things
1 HOW BOUT THAT IN METRICS
2 oh there are more than 22 cause that Pokémon is a literal money printer
3 I’ve seen the two important ones
What is it with all of these smaller, older accounts coming out the woodworks and ****posting harder than anyone else here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom