• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I swear to God if they drop Regional Variants i'll be so disappointed
I'm certain they won't. Not after they were all included in Let's Go despite that being the first game not to feature backwards compatibility since Gen 3. Pokemon rarely ditches alternate forms anyway.

RIP Spiky-Eared Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu though. They will forever live on in our hearts (and in Ultimate).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I love Mega Swampert. Like, they looked at Swampert and just decided it needed to be the bulkiest of bulky Water types, so they made it comically jacked.

Mega Altaria is a floofbird and I love it,

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm certain they won't. Not after they were all included in Let's Go despite that being the first game not to feature backwards compatibility since Gen 3. Pokemon rarely ditches alternate forms anyway.

RIP Spiky-Eared Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu though. They will forever live on in our hearts (and in Ultimate).
Oh I know they won't disappear

But I want more

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't mean to sound sappy but there's going to be one of these days well down the road where you wish you had just watched TV with someone, or went to a random event with someone, or just sat and had them as company, hell you'll even miss having those arguments you mention. This happened with my Great Grandad. I'd often turn down going fishing, or hunting, or even just coming over for dinner because I had "more important things to do" and in hindsight there is so much I would give just to have one more fishing trip, one more hunting trip, one more memory with such a wonderful man.

This may not matter to you and it may end up being an utter ****ing nightmare for you, but every once in a while you just gotta look into someones eyes and ask yourself, "how would I feel if you weren't here right now? If you were gone tomorrow?" If you're happy and satisfied with the time you've spent with that person then I applaud you. If you think you'll regret it sometime down the line though? Just suck it up and do it. If you go just spend time with her. She's the one that actually cares about you. She's proud of you. She just just wants to show you off to everyone else.

Got kind of mushy there, sorry. Obviously you should do what you want. You should do whatever you think is best. I don't mean to say you're wrong but I know what it's like to have regrets after losing someone and it's not a good feeling. Even if you don't lose them for another 100 years, every moment counts.
Yeah that's, that's fair. I feel my eyes kind of fogging up just reading it.

I just wish she'd understand why I'm upset. That it feels like she's literally the only one there that would care about me, that I'd basically just be a setpiece so all of my other relatives can feel like the room is fuller without actually acknowledging my existence. That I wish she'd treat me like an adult in some ways even if I haven't quite made it there in others, especially when the ways she treats me like a child end up feeling straight up uncomfortable.

Because I sit myself down and I know that deep down, I do want to have more of those little moments with her. And I love her, and I care about her, so much that I'm starting to have tears run down my face and blur my vision just thinking about it. I just wish she'd also treat me a little more like an equal instead of like a little kid that was just too mentally ******** to grow up, where all of the things that qualify me as growing up involve me acting exactly like she wants me to.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can I just ask:

To all the two Audino fans out there...

Did you 'really' want a Mega?

Semi unrelated, but Im waiting for Unova remake just to bring balance to the Audino population again by mass murdering half of them for easy EXP.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Can I just ask:

To all the two Audino fans out there...

Did you 'really' want a Mega?
I completely forgot Audino got a Mega Evolution.

What a waste of a Mega.

Shroob

Sup?
I didn't even remember Audino existed.

And I loved Gen 5. It took me until ORAS to remember "....Oh, that's a Pokemon?"

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
517794452883111976.png

Y'all over here saying what Megas you wish they made, meanwhile, I'm over here with my favorite Pokemon already having a Mega Evolution.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Mega's that you can't take away from me with all the force in the world:
Blastoise, Mewtwo Y, Scizor, Heracross, Aggron, Obamasnow, Beedril, Slowbro, Sceptile, Swampert, Metagross, Gallade

Mega's that are allowed to stay:
Zard X, Gengar, Pinsir, Aerodactyl, Ampharos, Houndoom, Blaziken, Mawile, Absol, Steelix, Diancie

Mega's that don't add anything:
Venusaur, Zard Y, Tyranitar, Medicham, Manectric, Lucario, Pidgeot, Altaria, Salamence

Mega's that should die:
Alakazam, Kangskhan, Gyarados, Mewtwo X, Gardevoir, Banette, Garchomp, Sableye, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Latioas, Rayquaza, Lopunny

Mega's that aren't real, according to my therapist:
Glalie, Audino

Shroob

Sup?
Like, if you give me a rough description of a Pokemon, I'll probably guess the name.

I legit forgot Audino was even a thing. It's soo bland it just blends in between Chansey and Clefable.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Blastoise, Mewtwo Y, Scizor, Heracross, Aggron, Obamasnow, Beedril, Slowbro, Sceptile, Swampert, Metagross, Gallade

Zard X, Gengar, Pinsir, Aerodactyl, Ampharos, Houndoom, Blaziken, Mawile, Absol, Steelix, Diancie

Venusaur, Zard Y, Tyranitar, Medicham, Manectric, Lucario, Pidgeot, Altaria, Salamence

Mega's that should die:
Alakazam, Kangskhan, Gyarados, Mewtwo X, Gardevoir, Banette, Garchomp, Sableye, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Latioas, Rayquaza, Lopunny

Glalie, Audino
>Megas that should die
>Gardevoir

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Like, if you give me a rough description of a Pokemon, I'll probably guess the name.

I legit forgot Audino was even a thing. It's soo bland it just blends in between Chansey and Clefable.
"The pink doctor thing but not eggs and it has a bunny tail"

Noipoi

Howdy!

Mega's that should die:

Glalie, Audino
Gardevoir
Sableye
Lopunny
Banette
Kangaskhan
Rayquaza
Camerupt
Lopunny

Does it hurt having such **** taste?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Mega's that should die:
I'm only not banning you because you like Mega Mewtwo Y.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Gardevoir
Sableye
Lopunny
Banette
Kangaskhan
Rayquaza
Camerupt
Lopunny

Does it hurt having such **** taste?
Gardevoir: They Just inflated her dress
Sableye: This design is actually pretty good but I have nightmares from it from my friend who used it in teams
Lopunny: Have you.... Have you seen mega Lopunny?
Banette: Zippers
Kangaskhan: The child jumped from the pouch and that made it OP
Rayquaza: It look mweh but it's absurdly powerfull.
Camerupt: Camerupt is hands down my favourite Pokémon after Sandshrew. These monsters turned him from a Bactrian Camel into a Dromedary Camel. Inexcusable!
Lopunny: Oh hes on here twice. noi are you a Furry?

She's adorable

View attachment 213060

Delete this
Fanart doesn't count, that can make anything look good

Too much coffee makes you doublepost

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Gardevoir: They Just inflated her dress
Sableye: This design is actually pretty good but I have nightmares from it from my friend who used it in teams
Lopunny: Have you.... Have you seen mega Lopunny?
Banette: Zippers
Kangaskhan: The child jumped from the pouch and that made it OP
Rayquaza: It look mweh but it's absurdly powerfull.
Camerupt: Camerupt is hands down my favourite Pokémon after Sandshrew. These monsters turned him from a Bactrian Camel into a Dromedary Camel. Inexcusable!
Lopunny: Oh hes on here twice. noi are you a Furry?
get outta here with that

TASTE

madroar.jpg

noi are you a Furry?
smugfish.jpeg

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I'm only not banning you because you like Mega Mewtwo Y.
I explained the Sableye one, hes good but I have ptsd.
Rayquaza would be passable if not so powerfull

Banette = Zippers
Gardevoir = Dressed

Shroob

Sup?
As much as I feel like there is the possibility of no children, "Time" is involved apparently, when you look at how the protagonist can manipulate time with the Mila Wheel-like mechanic and whatnot. Knowing the possibility, we could always end up in the future at some point and see our student's kids.

Most likely talking about Emiya Alter, where people are ticked for him being lightened, saying his skin was a result of using his magic circuits so much, DESPITE the fact that his artist even admitted that he was meant to look like a specific kind of prisoner And Even regretted it later. And it was definitely certified more in the JP version, when Tamamo Cat even calls him "Detroit" Emiya(Over here, Tamamo Cat calls him Edgy Emiya/Edgymiya). Regardless, didn't stop some people from complaining and even using Assassin Emiya as a reason why he shouldn't have been changed.

That being said, there were people who did want Emiya Alter to be lightened/changed. However, some thought the main concern was his lips, as they were still rather whitened even after the recolor. So some people were disappointed when it was just his skin that was lightened and that the lips weren't changed, but as some people pointed that it's possible that they weren't allowed to change his lips, for some reason.
Some people thought he was even lighter than Emiya at one point, but as it was revealed, they actually made his tan the exact same color as regular Emiya, so some people's thoughts did die down once that was cleared.

That said, I don't have a problem with the lightened color, because honestly, if they were thinking about bringing Grand Order to the West when Alter was being made, they should've thought ahead at how people in the West would've reacted. The fact that the artist regretted drawing him like that later is another point against it.
Anyway, they did mention that there is another character being censored. Abigail Williams. Most likely her 3rd Ascension and maybe her 2nd Ascension.
https://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=195 - Linking due to Lots of skin.
It really doesn't take rocket science to know Why she's being censored(although it furthers the question of why wasn't Assassin Jack the Ripper censored), especially when she's Part Lovecraftian Entity.
Super late but it's pretty obvious why they didn't censor Jack, since, well, what's the point? That's how she looks in Fate/Apoc and afaik that's been localized, with no changes.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I wasn't even aware that there were that many Mega Evolutions in Pokémon.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I mean...
You picked the ones I had second thoughts about
Nope, too late. You've said it so you can't be forgiven.

Anyway I'm gonna have to revoke your Ivysaur player licence for what you said about Mega Venusaur. Hand it over.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
You know this reminds me, I've always had a pipe dream with Mewtwo in Smash.

They should replace his fthrow to instead of firing a bunch of shadowballs, be this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom