• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you had to make one user in here an administrator? Who would it be?
It can not be yourself.
Hinata Hinata without a doubt.

I would've said Noipoi but admittedly they're a little too childish for that role meanwhile Hinata seems to be a good mix of Upbeat and Serious just look at how they handled your situation they handled it the best out of everyone and I think they would do a very good job with that role.

So yeah I would nominate Hinata.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Y'all ready for a stupid question?

You have to destroy McDonalds.

I don't just mean blowing up your local Drive-Thru, I mean you have to take down the entire Ronald McDonald Empire. If you fail everyone you love will die.

How do you do it?
Guess I'll die.

Being serious, the best way would be to rise up the ranks at McDonalds Corporate. I take college classes focusing on Business Management, take on leadership in relevant specialty extracurriculars and work in smaller private sector firms. Most importantly, I network. Is McDonalds Corporate going to be somewhere I can be too? You can be damn sure I'll be there. I'm talking to everybody at McDonalds Corporate. They will know my name and they will know that I plan on becoming a qualified professional that they'd be stupid not to hire. So, I get hired, and at that point it's only a matter of moving up the totem pole, kissing up to the right people, and being the best worker until I become CEO of McDonalds. I begin by making some lucrative decisions that stir up controversy. I'm talking full automation of McDonalds, eliminating tens of millions of jobs, treating animals worse (if possible), cutting costs with ingredients for lower quality, etc. While the Board of Directors is happy, the people aren't, and sales start declining. The Board says I have to do something, so I waste billions of dollars on solutions that they think will work but won't because I make sure they won't. At this point I also close a bunch of locations (It's to cut costs is what I'll say) and continue subtly closing more over time. McDonalds is losing money rapidly. Investors are jumping off left and right. The Board of Directors tries to get rid of me but they can't because I've gotten rid of anyone qualified enough to replace me and I expose them for trying to install a puppet CEO (I've got lots of money). We're one step away from bankruptcy when we're saved by an offer to buy us out. With no other options it's agreed to take it.

And just like that, the McDonalds Empire falls, and Ronald McDonald becomes the jester of the BURGER KING'S Court.

burger-king1.jpg

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well I haven't seen any reason to label his Digimon enthusiasm as spam, so I'll politely ask you not to call him out and say you outright dislike him.

That goes for everyone. Let's keep it friendly. There's an ignore button if you're not into someone's posts.
I don't care for Grey's posts. Can you do something about that loser?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
DC > Marvel.

Much more interested in joker than brainless action comedy films that Marvel regurgitates so frequently.

Maybe it's a bit controversial but I have free.cjise fatigue with marvel and I do not like what they've done to Star Wars.
I get that feeling man. I'm not among those though tired of Marvel films though I do admit I do feel the same formula they have in their movies nowadays. I'd go as far as to calling them a guilty pleasure at this point for me.

On the other hand watching Shazam! tomorrow I have high expectations for that one and hope it promises to deliver.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Y'all ever get spooked by a new user that replies to a post that you made that is a year old in a thread that is still active? Stuff's scary.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hinata Hinata without a doubt.

I would've said Noipoi but admittedly they're a little too childish for that role meanwhile Hinata seems to be a good mix of Upbeat and Serious just look at how they handled your situation they handled it the best out of everyone and I think they would do a very good job with that role.

So yeah I would nominate Hinata.
I'm flattered~ Thanks for the confidence boost.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Shaman is wonderful and a breath of fresh air
It's Shazam, man.

Captain Marvel before Captain Marvel, but not before Mar-Vel, who was the original Marvel Captain Marvel.

Also ok I guess that's your opinion

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Y'all ever get spooked by a new user that replies to a post that you made that is a year old in a thread that is still active? Stuff's scary.
It's a weird wake-up call when people like posts I make that are months old.

"Oh ****, right this is the internet and some people are actually reading this."

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Don’t you just HATE the color red
Actually yeah, I've always been more of a green and blue guy.

The mod thing ruined my color coordination.

I don't care for Grey's posts. Can you do something about that loser?
Trust me, I've been trying to hit the ignore button but it doesn't work for me.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm honestly feeling Guardians 3 is gonna be about loss and moving on as its theme and the conflict of it on Quill's character involving Gamora. At least that's how I do see it...Especially given Gunn said the movie would focus on Gamora.
You got loss injected into your vains
DC > Marvel.

Much more interested in joker than brainless action comedy films that Marvel regurgitates so frequently.

Maybe it's a bit controversial but I have free.cjise fatigue with marvel and I do not like what they've done to Star Wars.
3C85F6BB-346F-49F1-B840-CCB2AAD0EE67.gif

movie wise at least
we out here forgetting that Shazam is a move that exists
Such an awesome movie...maybe DC can continue their momentum

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
DC > Marvel.

You're free to have your opinion, but idk how you can say DC > Marvel solely off of your interest for a movie that hasn't come out yet versus ~21 all at least decent, and some even amazing, films.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
DC > Marvel.

Eh I can understand Marvel fatique, but I wouldn't blame Marvel directly for whats going on with Star Wars.

Yeah Star Wars is kind of trying to copy their comedy style (and failing, imo) but thats still a Star Wars problem, not a Marvel one.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Because Etrian Odyssey?

Just a hunch...
Hmm? I wonder what makes you say that. Didn't cross my mind at all, I certainly don't have any secret plans to team up with her and convert this place into Etrianboards before anyone can object, no sir.
i actually think she'd do a decent job of it but don't tell her I said that

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You're free to have your opinion, but idk how you can say DC > Marvel solely off of your interest for a movie that hasn't come out yet versus ~21 all at least decent, and some even amazing, films.
Its called blinded and foolish bias

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Hmm? I wonder what makes you say that. Didn't cross my mind at all, I certainly don't have any secret plans to team up with her and convert this place into Etrianboards before anyone can object, no sir.
i actually think she'd do a decent job of it but don't tell her I said that
I dunno what made me think that... :foe!:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another unpopular opinion. I actually thought Aquaman was bland and generic. Simply put basically Black Panther but in the ocean.

Gamera>Aquaman.

I'm not sorry.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Guess I'll die.

Being serious, the best way would be to rise up the ranks at McDonalds Corporate. I take college classes focusing on Business Management, take on leadership in relevant specialty extracurriculars and work in smaller private sector firms. Most importantly, I network. Is McDonalds Corporate going to be somewhere I can be too? You can be damn sure I'll be there. I'm talking to everybody at McDonalds Corporate. They will know my name and they will know that I plan on becoming a qualified professional that they'd be stupid not to hire. So, I get hired, and at that point it's only a matter of moving up the totem pole, kissing up to the right people, and being the best worker until I become CEO of McDonalds. I begin by making some lucrative decisions that stir up controversy. I'm talking full automation of McDonalds, eliminating tens of millions of jobs, treating animals worse (if possible), cutting costs with ingredients for lower quality, etc. While the Board of Directors is happy, the people aren't, and sales start declining. The Board says I have to do something, so I waste billions of dollars on solutions that they think will work but won't because I make sure they won't. At this point I also close a bunch of locations (It's to cut costs is what I'll say) and continue subtly closing more over time. McDonalds is losing money rapidly. Investors are jumping off left and right. The Board of Directors tries to get rid of me but they can't because I've gotten rid of anyone qualified enough to replace me and I expose them for trying to install a puppet CEO (I've got lots of money). We're one step away from bankruptcy when we're saved by an offer to buy us out.

And just like that, the McDonalds Empire falls, and Ronald McDonald becomes the jester of the BURGER KING'S Court.

View attachment 211510
Best response i've read tonight

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hinata Hinata being an administrator means that she wouldn't post here nearly as often, nor could she take part in bets.

Hinata Hinata I love you but please don't become one of them.
I was about to say, while I would love the job, I don't think the staff here wants someone who's willing to bet her entire account on a single Smash Bros. character on their team. :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Such an awesome movie...maybe DC can continue their momentum
Joker definitely looks like it'll knock the ball out of the park.

It only took like 7 movies to start being a good extended universe.

WaxPython

Smash Ace
Eh I can understand Marvel fatique, but I wouldn't blame Marvel directly for whats going on with Star Wars.

Yeah Star Wars is kind of trying to copy their comedy style (and failing, imo) but thats still a Star Wars problem, not a Marvel one.
Disney tried to apply the Marvel formula to Star Wars, it is not George Lucas' vision but jjst marvel films with tbe staf wars name poor ones at that

Not solely, films such as the dark knight trilogy are just more thought inducing with deep themes and messages.

The joker trailer already has me more interested than anything marvel is conjuring up because it's not tied to a formula and we will actually get a different experience.

Marvel films all have the same formula, for me the villain is the most important part of a movie and Marvel villains with the possible exception of Thanos are incredibly weak.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Another unpopular opinion. I actually thought Aquaman was bland and generic. Simply put basically Black Panther but in the ocean.

Gamera>Aquaman.

I'm not sorry.
You keep mentioning this comparison, but what does Black Panther have in common with Aquaman outside of being Superhero movies? Same with Gamera and Aquaman, except drop the Superhero part since Gamera is a Kaiju movie.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon seems like one of the only people who can do it right and unbiased.
I'd agree, but I don't know if I could hold back against some of the stupid fans on this site.

At least 3 people would've gotten seriously warned, muted, or banned during the week of the Grinch Hoax.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I don't want to come across negative again but I'll just say this in a calm matter.

Given they demysteryified what made the xenomorphs scary the same way I feel about Joker which is why I think its stupid they're giving him an origin film. What makes Joker so scary and mysterious is he could be anyone. Was he an innocent man? A bad man made worst? A man sitting next to you on the bus or a person walking by in public. That's why I think such a film isn't needed.

Hell The Killing Joke even makes it clear that Joker's origin in that might not actually even be true at all.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Disney tried to apply the Marvel formula to Star Wars, it is not George Lucas' vision but jjst marvel films with tbe staf wars name poor ones at that

Not solely, films such as the dark knight trilogy are just more thought inducing with deep themes and messages.

The joker trailer already has me more interested than anything marvel is conjuring up because it's not tied to a formula and we will actually get a different experience.

Marvel films all have the same formula, for me the villain is the most important part of a movie and Marvel villains with the possible exception of Thanos are incredibly weak.
Alright, that's fair, I gotta admit the Dark Knight trilogy really is on another level when it comes to superhero movies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh
I get it
Cause he said you can’t pick cause I’m you and you’re me

Right
That’s it right

Right...

thank you, it’s nice to feel validated by at least one person
Basically
Also choosing Pyra for the Admin position means Mythra will randomly take power and pull weird **** like EmblemBoards 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom