• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
hey man, this is very rude.
UGH
I JUST joined the conversation with MY OPINION
YOU must be NEW to the INTERNET snowflake
Where’s my FREEDOMÉ OF SPEECH, fascist smashboards members!!!
It’s just my OPINION, if you don’t like it you can LEAVE.
I say all this because I very POINTEDLY don’t have a REAL DEFENSE so I’m a JERK to make up for how little SELF CONFIDENCE I truly HAVE

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This had been a great month with many things I've looked forward to and what better way to end it then seeing Endgame (Also seeing Shazam! tomorrow) this week?

That said May and June will be just as exciting since May I have Brightburn, Ad Astra and obvious Godzilla: King of the Monsters to look forward to watching and then June the reveal of the next DLC character (Maybe even two) and trip to San Diego.

Gonna be great.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I get rich, I make Burger King's, Wendy's, and all of the other popular fast-food restaurants throughout the world combine, and actually sell healthy food and make McDonalds look like trash via our detectives.
Shiny I think you're very confused about what a detective is.

D

Deleted member

I find them both tolerable.

Do we cancel out and then they’re just there
Actually, "tolerable" and "dislike" cancel out to "barely tolerable".

It would be balanced if you actively liked them. :V

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
LOL, you think people worry about eating healthy at fast food places?

We expect trash when we go to McD's. DAMN GOOD trash. They don't pretend to be anything else. Your plan fails.

I know damn well you didn't just say ZINITH is passive about YOSHI. LMAO, Zin's a great guy but don't pull that ****.

Let Graiz be.
I'll let Graiz be as long as he don't do shady **** here that will bother me so hard.

I can ignore his agumon baits as always, by the way.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Speak for yourself.
I dislike both equally.
Well I haven't seen any reason to label his Digimon enthusiasm as spam, so I'll politely ask you not to call him out and say you outright dislike him.

That goes for everyone. Let's keep it friendly. There's an ignore button if you're not into someone's posts.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm not sure whether or not this was mentioned in the topic. But just in case it wasn't.

In case you are wondering, that is the Dragon Tank boss from Chrono Trigger and the area it's fought in. And it shows Sakurai not only showing the stage, but Sakurai apparently does mention Chrono Trigger.
Supposedly, one of the translations is that Chrono Trigger is an increasing topic and that this stage was popular. Anyone who can read Japanese, feel free to translate, add or correct.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Y'all ready for a stupid question?

You have to destroy McDonalds.

I don't just mean blowing up your local Drive-Thru, I mean you have to take down the entire Ronald McDonald Empire. If you fail everyone you love will die.

How do you do it?
Steal all the McNuggets of the world.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm not sure whether or not this was mentioned in the topic. But just in case it wasn't.

In case you are wondering, that is the Dragon Tank boss from Chrono Trigger and the area it's fought in. And it shows Sakurai not only showing the stage, but Sakurai apparently does mention Chrono Trigger.
Supposedly, one of the translations is that Chrono Trigger is an increasing topic and that this stage was popular. Anyone who can read Japanese, feel free to translate, add or correct.
Chrono would be cool in Smash ngl

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So uh...

One of these days I'm gonna change my avatar off Dorothy because ya know, can never keep the same avatar for too long. (Though it will be a long while before that happens)

Anyone opposed if Fern from Arthur becomes my avatar at any point? I even have the perfect image for it.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Gives off a "snarky" vibe ya?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
*wakes up from a nap* Someone call?

I don't just mean blowing up your local Drive-Thru, I mean you have to take down the entire Ronald McDonald Empire. If you fail everyone you love will die.

How do you do it?
With extreme travel, patience and appetite :yoshi:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Famitsu polled people on the best games of the Heisei era. Chrono Trigger was voted no. 1, BotW 2 and Nier Automata 3.

Sakurai was responding to the amount of CT on his feed.

He also later tweeted about interpreting his Tweets about games he likes/plays as a hint, then goes on to list games he's recently completed, like Katana Zero and Sekiro.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Famitsu polled people on the best games of the Heisei era. Chrono Trigger was voted no. 1, BotW 2 and Nier Automata 3.

Sakurai was responding to the amount of CT on his feed.

He also later tweeted about interpreting his Tweets about games he likes/plays as a hint, then goes on to list games he's recently completed, like Katana Zero and Sekiro.
Sakurai likes and has played so many games that if that were true it wouldn’t even narrow it down on who could be dlc lol

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well I haven't seen any reason to label his Digimon enthusiasm as spam, so I'll politely ask you not to call him out and say you outright dislike him.

That goes for everyone. Let's keep it friendly. There's an ignore button if you're not into someone's posts.
Don’t you just HATE the color red

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

How do you do it?
I go find McDonalds HQ and place an infinitely expanding penny inside of it.

D

Deleted member

I was atrocious back then.
I literally yelled at a user, because they thought I had a bad taste in waifus.

D

Deleted member

If you had to make one user in here an administrator? Who would it be?
It can not be yourself.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My prediction for my favorite movies of 2019 by the end of the year. Early I know but I'm just bored.

1. Godzilla: King of the Monsters
2. Missing Link
3. Hobbs & Shaw
4. Avengers: Endgame
5. Shazam!
6. How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
7. Ad Astra
8. It: Chapter Two
9. Us
10. Crawl
11. Hellboy

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
early me on the site was just a 12 year old boy ****posting dr. who gifs

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I just realized.

I haven’t even seen Zinith come here at least once for the past month until right now.

Feels weird.

Last edited:

WaxPython

Smash Ace
DC > Marvel.

Much more interested in joker than brainless action comedy films that Marvel regurgitates so frequently.

Maybe it's a bit controversial but I have franchise fatigue with marvel and I do not like what they've done to Star Wars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom