• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright y’all let’s stop speculating for a moment

How are you all doing? Relaxing? Going through the paces of the day to try to make it back to bed? That’s fine. You’re doing great. You got out of bed to begin with! Didn’t get out of bed? Well, I’m proud of you for being on your device to socialize even if it’s just with us.

I hope you all get good, restful sleep tonight.

Except you, *******. I hope your bed explodes in the middle of the night.
Eh, i'm doing okay.

Talking to my Steve obsessed sister about how he might die, she doesn't like it.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Little something i wanted to show you guys , and ask a question.
Do you think the incomes influence the characters from 3 party companies?

So here's a list i made from the wiki:

TOP Square Enix Franchises by income:
1 - Dragon Quest : $12.4 billion
2 - Final Fantasy : $11.9 billion

TOP Bandai Namco Franchises by income:
1 - Pac-Man : $15.1 billion
2 - Digimon : $6.36 billion
3 - Tamagotchi : $6.2 billion

TOP Capcom Franchises by income:
1 - Street Fighter : $11.5 billion
2 - Resident Evil : $5.54 billion

I used this list for the info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises
oh come on, it's you again. I thought that you gave up with that Agumon bull****? I'm still surprised that you still believing in Agumon even if he have small chance of getting in the smash.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In spite of my hype for Godzilla: King of the Monsters though and Godzilla vs. Kong next year. I know for certain they won't be topping my favorite films ever the Heisei Gamera Trilogy. Those will always be top dog for me.

Noipoi has the HTTYD franchise and I have the Heisei Gamera Trilogy.

D

Deleted member

Pyra Pyra
I'm thinking before posting a lot, and I am doing okay.
I just want to get that darn 9th Wither Skeleton Skull.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hey bros
You know that thing you like
Yeah well I just wanted to rub it in your faces that I like the other thing more. And yes, that’s literally the only reason I entered a conversation like this.

Allow me to get angry when someone points out that this is very rude.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Buddy this is Disney.
this is also a Marvel movie...and last year they killed a lot of their main characters and will kill atleast one of their main characters this year...so saying “this is Disney” doesn’t mean jack when it comes to Marvel movies/comics/games/etc. (their animated shows and more family friendly stuff however are a different case).
Little something i wanted to show you guys , and ask a question.
Do you think the incomes influence the characters from 3 party companies?

So here's a list i made from the wiki:

TOP Square Enix Franchises by income:
1 - Dragon Quest : $12.4 billion
2 - Final Fantasy : $11.9 billion

TOP Bandai Namco Franchises by income:
1 - Pac-Man : $15.1 billion
2 - Digimon : $6.36 billion
3 - Tamagotchi : $6.2 billion

TOP Capcom Franchises by income:
1 - Street Fighter : $11.5 billion
2 - Resident Evil : $5.54 billion

I used this list for the info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises
none of this affects Smash and their use of 3rd parties...Sega wouldn’t have gotten pimped out so hard with Persona 5 and Sonic Mii costumes

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hey bros
Yeah well I just wanted to rub it in your faces that I like the other thing more. And yes, that’s literally the only reason I entered a conversation like this.

An apt description of internet forums and comment sections everywhere.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Except its pretty certain someone like Cap is certain to die and he's a main character of said million-dollar franchise.
Alright. Here's the actual elaborated difference.

Cap's movie series eventually just became the Avengers, and that's now done. There's nowhere for Cap's arc to go nor for his movies to go. Infinity War, IF CAP DIES, will basically be the last Cap movie.

The GOTG have a lot more **** to do. They just got new members. They got new adventures to go on, character arcs. Killing off one of them will, like it or not, make the entirety of the next movie about their absence. GOTG is intentionally a more upbeat and, dare I say it, kid friendly series, from my understanding.

laughs in han solo
Alright that was good

this is also a Marvel movie...and last year they killed a lot of their main characters and will kill atleast one of their main characters this year...so saying “this is Disney” doesn’t mean jack when it comes to Marvel movies/comics/games/etc. (their animated shows and more family friendly stuff however are a different case).

none of this affects Smash and their use of 3rd parties...Sega wouldn’t have gotten pimped out so hard with Persona 5 and Sonic Mii costumes
They killed their main characters and barely covered up the fact that the vast majority would be returning. Don't use this, which will be negated by the next phase, as an example.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey bros

hey man, this is very rude.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Alright. Here's the actual elaborated difference.

Cap's movie series eventually just became the Avengers, and that's now done. There's nowhere for Cap's arc to go nor for his movies to go. Infinity War, IF CAP DIES, will basically be the last Cap movie.

The GOTG have a lot more **** to do. They just got new members. They got new adventures to go on, character arcs. Killing off one of them will, like it or not, make the entirety of the next movie about their absence. GOTG is intentionally a more upbeat and, dare I say it, kid friendly series, from my understanding.

Alright that was good
I don't know though...I feel at least one Guardian is going to die at least...

Graizen

Smash Champion

Yeah you are right!
Makes me happy , i love Persona

D

Deleted member

Hey bros

It's fine to brag in front of me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh come on, it's you again. I thought that you gave up with that Agumon bull****? I'm still surprised that you still believing in Agumon even if he have small chance of getting in the smash.
Why isn’t he allowed to want Agumon in Smash? Why are others allowed to want random characters but you draw the line with Graizen?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You have to consider they'd definitely give the Guardian in question a huge, ceremonial death. Only Rocket has that opportunity, and he is the most popular Guardian...AND a total cash cow that is why a lot of people even check out the GOTG.
Which is why I fear for my bois life.

Although I feel Drax is a good contender of dying too given his whole character of wanting revenge on Thanos and if unsnapped but killed again dying a heroes death by being the one to finish of Thanos or distracting him for the heroes.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Why isn’t he allowed to want Agumon in Smash? Why are others allowed to want random characters but you draw the line with Graizen?
Well... sometimes it does feel like the only reason he comes around here is to talk about Agumon/Digimon specifically and not much else.

Last edited:

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Well, I'm fine as long they supported some characters but graizen annoyed me on the basic due to his extreme fanboying for Agumon in smash which he should keep it down as he don't turn a discussion into another agumon discussion.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Which is why I fear for my bois life.

Although I feel Drax is a good contender of dying too given his whole character of wanting revenge on Thanos and if unsnapped but killed again dying a heroes death by being the one to finish of Thanos or distracting him for the heroes.
And I just gave you the reasons why he's gonna be fine. Some things can't be done due to financial reasons.

Drax, while beloved and popular, isn't gonna be the one to finish off Thanos. His prominence in the overall MCU is negligible compared to people like Captain America and, I hear, Captain Marvel. He's also not strong enough to be the only one distracting Thanos, if that even occurs.

I'd bet on America putting the final hit on Thanos. I'd also be very happy if that happened.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well... sometimes it does feel like the only reason he comes around here is to talk about Agumon/Digimon specifically and not much else.
Well, I'm fine as long they supported some characters but graizen annoyed me on the basic due to his extreme fanboying for Agumon in smash which he should keep it down as he don't turn a discussion into another agumon discussion.
Zinith literally only ever talks about Yoshi and yet he’s seemingly loved by everyone. So who the **** cares.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

I own an E-Reader. Only reason I use it these days is if I feel like playing Donkey Kong 3.

Yet the commercial...

Not sure if I should be creeped out or not.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y'all ready for a stupid question?

You have to destroy McDonalds.

I don't just mean blowing up your local Drive-Thru, I mean you have to take down the entire Ronald McDonald Empire. If you fail everyone you love will die.

How do you do it?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And I just gave you the reasons why he's gonna be fine. Some things can't be done due to financial reasons.

Drax, while beloved and popular, isn't gonna be the one to finish off Thanos. His prominence in the overall MCU is negligible compared to people like Captain America and, I hear, Captain Marvel. He's also not strong enough to be the only one distracting Thanos, if that even occurs.

I'd bet on America putting the final hit on Thanos. I'd also be very happy if that happened.
Even then if he does die I can see him returning in future film where his soul is placed into a new and more powerful body as homage to his original comic origin.

On the other hand though. Gamora I think is gonna stay dead but only temporary until being brought back in Guardians 3 as she'll be the focal point where it'll be about and determined Quill trying to bring her back despite the others convincing him to move on.

All in all some of the Guardians may die but it'll only be temporary.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I don't just mean blowing up your local Drive-Thru, I mean you have to take down the entire Ronald McDonald Empire. If not, everyone you love will die.

How do you do it?
I don't.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Even then I can see him returning in future film where his soul is placed into a new and more powerful body as homage to his original comic origin.

On the other hand though. Gamora I think is gonna stay dead but only temporary until being brought back in Guardians 3 as she'll be the focal point where it'll be about and determined Quill trying to bring her back despite the others convincing him to move on.

All in all some of the Guardians may die but it'll only be temporary.
Gamora won't stay dead. Would completely destroy Quill's character, and he's the protagonist. They can't really afford to screw him over like that for the entire franchises purpose. Also, I feel like a whole movie going AGAINST moving on wouldn't fit with the usual good morals GOTG promotes and is built around.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm honestly feeling Guardians 3 is gonna be about loss and moving on as its theme and the conflict of it on Quill's character involving Gamora. At least that's how I do see it...Especially given Gunn said the movie would focus on Gamora.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I don't just mean blowing up your local Drive-Thru, I mean you have to take down the entire Ronald McDonald Empire. If you fail everyone you love will die.

How do you do it?
I do it by learning to accept that everyone I love is gonna die.

Good bye atleast a third of the people here.

D

Deleted member

How do you do it?
I get rich, I make Burger King's, Wendy's, and all of the other popular fast-food restaurants throughout the world combine, and actually sell healthy food and make McDonalds look like trash via our detectives.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I guess if anyone's interested, here's an arena.

ID: 1F5BB
Pass: 7890

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Take it from someone literally twice your age:

Enjoy what you've got while you've got it because you'll miss it when you're older.
Time seems to pass way too fast for me to appreciate it. For better or for worse.

Just thinking about how close my HS graduation is, is already stressing me out.

I’m not ready for the adult world yet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's not that he's not allowed to want Agumon.

It's that Agumon is the only thing he ever contributes to conversation with and tries to relate everything to Agumon and how Agumon is likely to be in Smash by info he looks up about the Digimon franchise.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

How do you do it?
With the Burger King of course!

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Zinith literally only ever talks about Yoshi and yet he’s seemingly loved by everyone. So who the **** cares.
Expect that the dude's passive about it and even posts cute yoshi Zinith Zinith is that right?

On other hand, grazien didn't, he was so hard fanboy th at he wants to post a "evidences that agumon does have chance of join the smash" with that email from someone who was involved with Digimon and then statisics of how games was sold from Namco Banco, And Guess what?

Digmon wasn't on it, only Tekken and other games are on it.

I still don't understand why he is pushing agumon so hard even he did turn some previous discussion with his agumon baits.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

It's that Agumon is the only thing he ever contributes to conversation with and tries to relate everything to Agumon and how Agumon is likely to be in Smash by info he looks up about the Digimon franchise.
Zinith Zinith does it with Yoshi and we all love him.

Let the guy do his thing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Again I say who the **** cares.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I get rich, I make Burger King's, Wendy's, and all of the other popular fast-food restaurants throughout the world, and actually sell healthy food and make McDonalds look like trash via our detectives.
LOL, you think people worry about eating healthy at fast food places?

We expect trash when we go to McD's. DAMN GOOD trash. They don't pretend to be anything else. Your plan fails.

Expect that the dude's passive about it and even posts cute yoshi Zinith Zinith is that right?

On other hand, grazien didn't, he was so hard fanboy th at he wants to post a "evidences that agumon does have chance of join the smash" with that email from someone who was involved with Digimon and then statisics of how games was sold from Namco Banco, And Guess what?

Digmon wasn't on it, only Tekken and other games are on it.

I still don't understand why he is pushing agumon so hard even he did turn some previous discussion with his agumon baits.
I know damn well you didn't just say ZINITH is passive about YOSHI. LMAO, Zin's a great guy but don't pull that ****.

Let Graiz be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom