• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
anyways if anyone picks up the shield it should be bucky

he doesn't exactly have the best pr so seeing someone like him pick up the mantle and struggle to be the hero and inspiration steve was would be some powerful ****

granted both buck and sam have a tv series coming up so i doubt any of 'em are gonna be cap anytime soon

though if the series involves them chilling with the shield and passing it around to do cool **** every now and then

would be pretty dope
They both get half of Cap's Shield so they can be Captain Amer and Captain Ica.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd give my input on who does or doesn't die, but considering I've seen the leaked Endgame spoilers, I won't say anything so I don't run the risk of accidentally spoiling anyone. :p

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Aren't Bucky and Falcon getting a show?

No time for one to be Captain America. No time at all.
That was one of the lines, right?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'd give my input on who does or doesn't die, but considering I've seen the leaked Endgame spoilers, I won't say anything so I don't run the risk of accidentally spoiling anyone. :p
Well then I have a minor spoiler question to ask:
Do any Fox characters show up? I don’t need to know just if they do.

D

Deleted member

They both get half of Cap's Shield so they can be Captain Amer and Captain Ica.
If Captain America has to split himself into two, I want their names to be Captain Union and Captain Confederacy.

D

Deleted member

The fact that you mention someone does and doesn't die is a spoiler in itself. Please don't tease us like this.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Even then there still will be other deaths so ain't like the theme wouldn't happen anyways.
well of course there’ll still be deaths...it’s the ****ing Endgame and near the end of the current era
Thanks...thought we’d have to kill you for spoiling the movie for a second
Aren't Bucky and Falcon getting a show?

No time for one to be Captain America. No time at all.
That was one of the lines, right?
Exactly. No point if either of them holding the shield yet
Why would you spoil yourself?
because some people have no sanity

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To prevent any reasonable person from getting spoiled, I answered in a text file, took a screenshot of said text file, uploaded it to imgur, linked to the image, and left the link under two spoiler tags, all while removing the question from the quote box.
Gg marsupial gg....

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait that's not my link what the hell imgur.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
To prevent any reasonable person from getting spoiled, I answered in a text file, took a screenshot of said text file, uploaded it to imgur, linked to the image, and left the link under two spoiler tags, all while removing the question from the quote box.
Gotta be Professor Layton to get to this spoiler, apparently.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Ah, so it sets up an upcoming Out of the Silent Planet film.

Got it :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

you have my respect, marsupial
1555589835705.png

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Is it wrong for me to say I was actually more anticipated for Missing Link then I was for Endgame? I'm also actually more anticipated for Hobbs & Shaw too.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay the link is fixed lol. Apparently I accidentally clicked a suggested image and copied the link for that instead.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Still broken there, mate. Lemme give you a hand.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Is it wrong for me to say I was actually more anticipated for Missing Link then I was for Endgame? I'm also actually more anticipated for Hobbs & Shaw too.
We get it, you liked Missing Link. Can you please stop bringing it up every time we're talking about movies?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
No. It's okay to have different tastes.

I don't follow the MCU so I'm just indifferent to Endgame.

But it's nice seeing people get excited about it.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We get it, you liked Missing Link. Can you please stop bringing it up every time we're talking about movies?
Okay sorry.

On the other hand though if there's one movie I'm most anticipated for this year its Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Can't believe its 5 weeks away!

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Anticipated is the past tense of the word anticipate, and while you can anticipate something more than another thing, you can't anticipated anything in the present.

Better phrases would include: "I looked forward to x more" or "I was more excited for x than y" among others.

This has been Smashboards Grammar Lessons with DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon

Tune in next time to see me go after PlasmaDam PlasmaDam 's capitalization and punctuation errors. Until then!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom