• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I remember once I had to friendzone a guy at his cottage... and then spend the rest of the weekend there. Not since I accidentally fell into a campfire had my desire to walk into the ocean and stay there been so great.
jesus christ

i'm hurting inside this is such a huge oof

D

Deleted member

Ugh I'm sorry guys...I have no excuse to keep repeating myself about complaining about this stuff. Just bored is all awaiting for next DLC...Don't know how I can make it all up to you...:(
I know you're passionate about Laika films, but ****ting on Disney by nitpicking **** they do is not the answer and this is **** you do every ****ing day. Instead of instigating **** like this just calm down and think before posting ****.
Didn’t that pterodactyl guy technically count as a twist villain?
Kinda, but it kinda fitted the argument since he only appeared non-villanous for short time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So on another positive note then who do you guys think isn't making it in Endgame? Pages back I already made my predictions but what about you guys?

D

Deleted member

Ouch, I should have thought about hypocrisy.
I'm sorry.
I just want to help.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So on another positive note then who do you guys think isn't making it in Endgame? Pages back I already made my predictions but what about you guys?
Captain America is either dying, or something's gonna happen to him that puts him out of commission for good.

The only reason I say this is because Chris Evans has already stated he's finished with playing Cap.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Captain America is either dying, or something's gonna happen to him that puts him out of commission for good.

The only reason I say this is because Chris Evans has already stated he's finished with playing Cap.
Maybe they do the plotline where Falcon becomes the next Cap?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Ouch, I should have thought about hypocrisy.
I'm sorry.
I just want to help.
Honestly, it feels like you're just trying to mimic everyone else in the hopes that it'll get you in people's good graces.

D

Deleted member

I'm retroactively cringing.

I remember once I had to friendzone a guy at his cottage... and then spend the rest of the weekend there. Not since I accidentally fell into a campfire had my desire to walk into the ocean and stay there been so great.
Ha! That reminds me of this girl I was out with. I joked about asking "Will you marry me" and she took it seriously and went "I think we should spend some time apart," and I was like, "Wait seriously?" It happened over text too so you know this was for the cringe highlight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Maybe they do the plotline where Falcon becomes the next Cap?
That'd be pretty neat. Isn't there also a plotline about Pepper becoming Iron Man floating around there somewhere in the crazy world of comic books?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
As long as no one disses Coco everything will be fine :V

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly, it feels like you're just trying to mimic everyone else in the hopes that it'll get you in people's good graces.
Yeah, I don't want to say it's not a coincidence, but I often see Shiny post a comment that is just a rearranged version of another comment above.

D

Deleted member

Cap is probably gonna die, I can't see Tony dying but he's probably gonna retire and take a backseat in favor of the new heroes. Everyone else is up in the air.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
That'd be pretty neat. Isn't there also a plotline about Pepper becoming Iron Man floating around there somewhere in the crazy world of comic books?
At this point, I'm pretty sure everyone has become everything.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I think Cap is gonna die for sure.

I think Black Widow and Hawkeye both have good chances of dying.

War Machine might die. Rocket or Nebula might die.

I think everyone else, including Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor, will live.

And for Thanos... I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say he's gonna live. Wouldn't be surprised if he died, but I'm kinda feeling that he won't.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dead for good:
-Black Widow
-Captain America
-Loki (If he turns out alive)
-Nebula
-War Machine (If Tony lives)

Temporary dead only:
Drax (Returns at some point in new and more powerful body as homage to his original comic origin)
Gamora (Comes back in Guardians 3 being the focal point)

50/50:
Tony Stark

Just to go over it again is all.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I don't want to say it's not a coincidence, but I often see Shiny post a comment that is just a rearranged version of another comment above.
I don't copy stuff.
People post things faster than I do.

D

Deleted member

ok so here's the deal

i, just like everyone else, think that cap is by far the most likely of the big three

his character doesn't really have anywhere to go. his arc is done and unlike tony or thor he doesn't really have any lasting obligations like pepper or rebuilding asgard

HOWEVER

by being the most likely, cap may also be the least llikely because it's the goddamn russos

for all we know it's gonna be like

clint or nat

**** maybe even banner since endgame is apparently the end of the hulk's 3-movie arc

so really...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ah, The Good Dinosaur. The movie I thought was okay I wanted to like the most :yoshi:
As a major Pixar fan, Good Dinosaur was kind of a letdown for me. I always wanted Pixar to tackle dinosaurs though, so I might've set my expectations too high. Inside Out being their previous release didn't help either.

I'd still consider it a good (heh) movie, but not Pixar good (there is a difference).

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
ok so here's the deal

i, just like everyone else, think that cap is by far the most likely of the big three

his character doesn't really have anywhere to go. his arc is done and unlike tony or thor he doesn't really have any lasting obligations like pepper or rebuilding asgard

HOWEVER

by being the most likely, cap may also be the least llikely because it's the goddamn russos

for all we know it's gonna be like

clint or nat

**** maybe even banner since endgame is apparently the end of the hulk's 3-movie arc

so really...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Endgame is Chris Evans last movie for the MCU.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Aren’t they planning on a Black Widow solo film?
For all we know it maybe a prequel with rumors setting it in the early 2000's.

Plus I think her death would be a great way to have Hulk come out again and go all out on Thanos as well as improving his character in future movies.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think Loki will survive alongside Thor. Tony and Steve are a gamble and pretty much every other character with a series or a movie is semi-guaranteed to survive. From the Guardians I can see Drax arc moving to find meaning to his life and they can establish his daughter Moondragon, actually Gamora bitting the dust permanently is my bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom