• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Taking after Noipoi's challenge run, I'll be doing a solo Nuzlocke in Soul Silver.

With Skitty

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Shoutout to the one and only

The absolute ****ing OG

Could a fake leak better than the Grinch come along? Sure. But the Grinch Leak was something special.

I do find it funny that there's a good chance Banjo and Kazooie will be the only survivors (Aside from Ken) of the grinch leak massacre

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Shoutout to the one and only

There's this one dude in one of my Discord servers who goes ****ing mental whenever the Grinch leak is mentioned, because he believed it with all his heart and soul, and now every time someone mentions it, he gets real pissed because he hates remembering it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway here's challenger pack 4, you're welcome

3.jpg

remember

we still have missing sega costumes

D

Deleted member

I do find it funny that there's a good chance Banjo and Kazooie will be the only survivors (Aside from Ken) of the grinch leak massacre
Of course he had to survive. I, Bolderousness, have a dream!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When are they going to put Male Bayonetta in Smash?:080:

D

Deleted member

There's this one dude in one of my Discord servers who goes ****ing mental whenever the Grinch leak is mentioned, because he believed it with all his heart and soul, and now every time someone mentions it, he gets real pissed because he hates remembering it.
That's kinda sad. I feel bad for him

D

Deleted member

Never forget that this came out almost immediately afterward:

It may have turned out that the Grinch didn't steal Smash Ultimate, but he sure as hell had much of the fanbase fooled.
Honestly, if the Grinch wanted to ruin Christmas for the Whos, he should have just went for the gaming consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom