• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Next person who discusses Crono having actual chances of getting in Smash gets bonked on the head.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Graizen: *constantly stans a leak because Crono and Agumon are on it and gets incredibly defensive about it whenever people bring up that Crono's name is spelled wrong*
Gentlepanda: "Graizen are you talking about this again?"
Graizen: "Pshhh naahhhhh never even heard of it. Maybe YOU'RE the one obsessed with it!"

D

Deleted member

Yeah , as well as your fixation with it.
Maybe you are the one that loves Agumon the most here.

Maybe you made that leak.

Want my avatar? I can give it to you.
I appreciate your effort, philosopher Graizen, but you win the philosopher's stone if you choose this avatar:
banned.PNG

D

Deleted member

Graizen: *constantly stans a leak because Crono and Agumon are on it and gets incredibly defensive about it whenever people bring up that Crono's name is spelled wrong*
Gentlepanda: "Graizen are you talking about this again?"
Graizen: "Pshhh naahhhhh never even heard of it. Maybe YOU'RE the one obsessed with it!"
yeah, as well as your fixiation with him
maybe you're the one that loves graizen the most here

maybe you made that post

want my avatar? i can give it to you

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway guys i found this super legit leak that's gonna blow your ****ing minds, erdrick just died here and now baby because in his place is the one and only

agnes.png

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I believe he's referring to this
Though, let's not take everything Sakurai tweets as a hint, okay?
To be fair, Sakurai's tweets sometimes unironically end up coincidentally amount to something when it comes to Smash. Such as Shulk's Monado, the figurines with Dark Pit and Solo Zard and I believe there was one other thing that ended up coincidentally happening with Smash but slipped my mind.

Though of course, there was also that Golden Sun reference tweet and we all know what became of Isaac...

Also there was that whole gun thing Sakurai wanted to use for his next project (which ended up being Ultimate) Did we ever find out what that was all about?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also, it's Earth day. They released a new little Detective Pikachu trailer for the occasion.

Don't **** up the Earth lads, it's the only one we've got.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Finally figured out how to look at my own stage codes.

If anyone cares:

ORAS Sky pillar: 8QK8DMT7

ORRE Mt Battle: BQ248LGP

Altar of moone: 8KF67KLT

Big Shell: 6DR38KNQ

Townsville: 76B3H6B6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom