• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I think Sakurai's allowed to like games without putting them into Smash.
I don't know

Sakurai is a big game developer, he develops a game that has the biggest Crossover and has Square Enix characters.
Hw knows very well about that, and should know that if he posts something about some random game he will give attention to this game in relation to Smash.
It's natural.

So this has the potential to be a hint to something as well.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't know

Sakurai is a big game developer, he develops a game that has the biggest Crossover and has Square Enix characters.
Hw knows very well about that, and should know that if he posts something about some random game he will give attention to this game in relation to Smash.
It's natural.

1555958890387.png

So what you're saying is she's in.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I really enjoyed it, actually. I'm still a little annoyed that my waifu Hekapoo is canonically kind of a prick, but she's better than Rhombulus so that's ok.

Now that Globgor is free and the people seem to be accepting Eclipsa, can't wait to see where this goes.
I'm starting to wonder if the MHC will even be present by the time the show is over. Lekmet is dead, Moon's retired, Eclipsa still isn't on good terms with them as a whole, Rhombulus just got arrested and may remain that way unless he redeems himself, so all that leaves is Hekapoo and Omnitraxus. Those two are still guilty of bad things themselves, but at least they were above this. I do think this action was more due to Rhombulus' sheer paranoia and poor, irrational planning skills than anything else, and after seeing him get character development in the two prior seasons, I'd really like to see him redeem himself. Maybe break free and crystalize Mina in the nick of time, perhaps? I'm seeing some people speculate that he might actually team up with Mina...if that happens, I hope he instead sees the errors of his ways during all that, and puts a stop to her when his power is most needed.

I'm very glad that Hekapoo and Omni were better than this, at least. But I'm still kinda disappointed that Rhombulus went in this direction. I hope the big guy gets another chance. He did an awful thing but I don't think it's too late for him to turn around.

And yeah, it looks like Eclipsa may remain queen to the show's end, after all. Not sure how I feel about Star no longer being royalty, but I am glad Eclipsa and her family have finally found acceptance.

D

Deleted member

for a character who should by all rights have died on the 17th, this train is surprisingly durable
i know this speculation cycle

i got killed in that code

and by that leaker

...and behind that direct

but you start running, they'll never let you stop

you stand up, push back

they can't stop you from being in smash forever

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I believe he's referring to this
Though, let's not take everything Sakurai tweets as a hint, okay?
I mean, as a huge Chrono Trigger fan:

But yeah no that ain't a hint for anything, lol.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i know this speculation cycle

i got killed in that code

and by that leaker

...and behind that direct

but you start running, they'll never let you stop

you stand up, push bacm

they can't stop you from being in smash forever
coming this summer

MOSHED-2019-4-1-12-13-30.gif

D

Deleted member

I don't know

It's natural.

You know that he writes about DQ regularly right? Does this means Erdrick is in due to this?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
So Sakurai one day posted a screenshot of Ultimate representing Golden Sun.

Isaac was back as a Assist Trophy from SSBB

Now he posts a Chrono Trigger Stage screenshot.

Maybe Chrono Trigger will get some representation in Smash?
Character from Square Enix? He is very similar to Erdrick as well, Akira designs and all.
Maybe Mii Costume or Assist Trophy?

Chrono Trigger is the biggest game Square had on Super Nintendo.
And is the best game from the last Japanese Era.

What you guys think.
Sakurai likes games because he likes game.

It might mean something for Smash Bros., but it likely means little to nothing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I believe he's referring to this
Though, let's not take everything Sakurai tweets as a hint, okay?
But if they arent hints, wHaT aRe ThEy

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I don't know

It's natural.

Well, in that case, hope y'all enjoy Erdrick, Steve, Gordon Freeman, and the main character of Stardew Valley as our remaining fighter's pass characters

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm starting to wonder if the MHC will even be present by the time the show is over. Lekmet is dead, Moon's retired, Eclipsa still isn't on good terms with them as a whole, Rhombulus just got arrested and may remain that way unless he redeems himself, so all that leaves is Hekapoo and Omnitraxus. Those two are still guilty of bad things themselves, but at least they were above this. I do think this action was more due to Rhombulus' sheer paranoia and poor, irrational planning skills than anything else, and after seeing him get character development in the two prior seasons, I'd really like to see him redeem himself. Maybe break free and crystalize Mina in the nick of time, perhaps? I'm seeing some people speculate that he might actually team up with Mina...if that happens, I hope he instead sees the errors of his ways during all that, and puts a stop to her when his power is most needed.

I'm very glad that Hekapoo and Omni were better than this, at least. But I'm still kinda disappointed that Rhombulus went in this direction. I hope the big guy gets another chance. He did an awful thing but I don't think it's too late for him to turn around.

And yeah, it looks like Eclipsa may remain queen to the show's end, after all. Not sure how I feel about Star no longer being royalty, but I am glad Eclipsa and her family have finally found acceptance.
You're forgetting REYNALDO

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
>TFW you realize Star vs. the Forces of Evil only has 13 episodes remaining before it ends for good.

It's been a great ride, but the journey is almost over. Another great show is about to finish telling it's tale.

I'll miss it a lot, but par for the course. This is what happens with every show at some point. It''ll be worth it to be apart of such a fun and compelling show.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I know that you're hoping that the JSON leak is real due to Crono hinting Agumon but the leak its quite dubious. The JSON script can be replicated and there's no reason for Nintendo's website to have the 5 DLC characters already in the code.

Graizen

Smash Champion
graizen buddy

this is about that 4chan '''leak''' from months back that had crono and agumon on it, isn't it
Yeah , as well as your fixation with it.
Maybe you are the one that loves Agumon the most here.

Maybe you made that leak.

Want my avatar? I can give it to you.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
>TFW you realize Star vs. the Forces of Evil only has 13 episodes remaining before it ends for good.

It's been a great ride, but the journey is almost over. Another great show is about to finish telling it's tale.

I'll miss it a lot, but par for the course. This is what happens with every show at some point. It''ll be worth it to be apart of such a fun and compelling show.
Ah man, so many good shows ending. Someone's gonna have to make some new ones.

Violently points at self

D

Deleted member

Yeah , as well as your fixation with it.
Maybe you are the one that loves Agumon the most here.

Maybe you made that leak.

Want my avatar? I can give it to you.
graizen ****ing murders gentlepanda in cold blood but it really wasn't a murder at all really more like a paper cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom