• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The Grinch saga was hilarious if you took a step back and realised that this was all over a children's crossover party game.
Still wish we got Mach Rider though.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What if Steve got in over Banjo?
Vice Versa?
If Steve gets in some people will be salty, some people will be hype, their moveset would win people over, we'll move on with our lives.

If Banjo gets in some people will be salty, some people will be hype, their moveset would win people over, we'll move on with our lives.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If Steve got in, I would die of hype.
Smash x Minecraft
Sakurai, please...
If Banjo got in, then that would be okay.

D

Deleted member

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
The Grinch stuff is hilarious until you realise a bulk of the people that really argued over it like their lives depended on it are allegedly adults.

D

Deleted member

There's a bet over Banjo now too? Bloody hell.
Yeah. It started with Tots betting his soul and identity on Banjo or Heihachi, then I bet my account over Banjo and dragged Shoto into it. Then I dragged TPC into it, but he just said he'd speedrun some expanded edition of Minecraft if Banjo wasn't in.

Then Zeke bet against Banjo so he could play the villain, and will play all of the Bubsy series if he loses. Then if I lost, I would have to 100% DK 64 along with losing my account.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If Banjo gets in we better get Click-Clock Wood as a song, remix or otherwise.

D

Deleted member

I'd look to flame shield prices, because someone would need to clean the inevitable mess in the Banjo thread.
I seriously can't imagine how much worse it can get there. I feel sorry for you.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Remember the time when the game got leaked online and lots of peoples on twitter said that :ultmetaknight: was broken due to some training mode combo and that we will need to ban him before the game was even officialy released?

Man,
sad ganondorf.jpg

Those memories are more sad than anything.

D

Deleted member

Real talk, I was just relieved when Incineroar was revealed. The anticipation was eating me up more than the actual reveal. Same goes for Erdrick and Banjo for the DLC cycle. By now, I'm just killing time.

I hated the November Direct cause it didn't reveal a single character I wanted while disconfirming my two most wanted character being Geno (Probably Disconfirmed) and Isaac (Disconfirmed), I despised it.

To this day I still don't like it yet I warmed up to the idea of Ken and Incineroar being in Smash along with Piranha Plant since then as Ken always made sense, Incineroar is super fun and Piranha Plant is down right hilarious.

I still wouldn't call it good at all even disregarding the Grinch Leak as it dragged on for a bit too long and detailed additions that didn't need to be pointed out (ex: Language Changes, Brightness and Sound options, Etc.) I still dislike it even today as it is pretty bad but I warmed up to it a bit.

Isaac's disconfirmation and Geno's (Probable) Disconfirmation stung like hell coming off of that certain leak.

D

Deleted member

Yeah. It started with Tots betting his soul and identity on Banjo or Heihachi, then I bet my account over Banjo and dragged Shoto into it. Then I dragged TPC into it, but he just said he'd speedrun some expanded edition of Minecraft if Banjo wasn't in.

Then Zeke bet against Erdrick so he could play the villain, and will play all of the Bubsy series if he loses.
Eh, **** it, if Banjo's not in I'll play X7 hard mode too. I'm probably gonna get killed by Erdrick beforehand anyways.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The Grinch stuff is hilarious until you realise a bulk of the people that really argued over it like their lives depended on it are allegedly adults.
smash speculation is weirdly life or death like that

people start treating their favorites as extensions of themselves, then take anyone speaking out against said character as a direct insult. it's honestly pretty concerning and definitely not healthy.

anyway, insult edea or jane and i'll cut you

D

Deleted member

Getting tired of people throwing shade at us as if Sakurai didn't have an actual ****ing gun pointed at our heads and said "choose a side or die" during the whole leak period

D

Deleted member

ah **** the world premier for endgame is soon

evacuate the internet
engage all moderators
and get this man a distraction for the week because spoilerd boutta be rampant af

Noipoi

Howdy!

people start treating their favorites as extensions of themselves, then take anyone speaking out against said character as a direct insult. it's honestly pretty concerning and definitely not healthy.

I'll ****ing have you know Mach Rider is my very SOUL

I will THANK you not to INSULT them

YOU ****ING **** ****

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Edea and Jane smell...

like roses.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Then Zeke bet against Erdrick so he could play the villain, and will play all of the Bubsy series if he loses. Then if I lost, I would have to 100% DK 64 along with losing my account.
I didn't bet against Erdrick...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Jane and Edea are the same person
Not an insult just an observation

D

Deleted member

The Grinch Leak was never hilarious in the first place.
Also, the fact that grown people argued to death on this just makes the Grinch Leak worse.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom