• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
everyone knows smashboards is just a hyper advanced game of flexing on other users in the most elaborate ways possible to get more likes on your post than their post, thereby proving your superiority as an individual and validating your insecurities
Likes are meaningless in the face of mods' infractions.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
everyone knows smashboards is just a hyper advanced game of flexing on other users in the most elaborate ways possible to get more likes on your post than their post, thereby proving your superiority as an individual and validating your insecurities
Also, just so everyone knows and is clear on how very superior I am over everyone else, I make sure to sound as educated as possible within the limits of an online messaging board. To really drive the point home, I only use a colored font.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
But being in the Top 100 means you would have had a much funner time in the bet.
I'm sorry, but being in Top 100 is still my biggest source of internet pride and accomplishment, and I rather not risk losing all that hard work.

Besides, I already stupidly said a long while back when I first got here, that i'd be eating paper if Banjo and Kazooie got in.

If you ask me, that's a whole lot scarier than losing all your internet points.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
@Zeke The Zekenator. He's not betting account but he has to play the whole mainline Bubsy series if he loses, so I think it's about as harsh as losing an account.
Good to know :)
I've only played the first bubsy. It's not a terrible platformer, but it's not great and i dunno how it gets later in the game. Does he have to play the 3d ones?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This obsession with likes is getting pretty tiring I'm not gonna lie. You're all worth a whole lot on your own merits. No like count is going to change that.

D

Deleted member

Oi, stop exposing the secrets, I use internet points as validation for my existence.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also, just so everyone knows and is clear on how very superior I am over everyone else, I make sure to sound as educated as possible within the limits of an online messaging board. To really drive the point home, I only use a colored font.
People with colored fonts are ****ing morons

D

Deleted member

If Banjo isn't playable, but Steve is, and Banjo is just a skin or sprit, I have to post a video of my crying. And kill a sheep.
Wanna make that official? Not the sheep killing part, though.

Good to know :)
I've only played the first bubsy. It's not a terrible platformer, but it's not great and i dunno how it gets later in the game. Does he have to play the 3d ones?
Of course he has to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This obsession with likes is getting pretty tiring I'm not gonna lie. You're all worth a whole lot on your own merits. No like count is going to change that.
What about people who only mention it ironically

Like comment subscribe to pwn the mods, fight the power and SMASH that bell button to get notifications #dab

D

Deleted member

Why does Duster have Pearl SU hair in this image.

are they one in the same?
All I have to say to this is:
Why are there so many cursed images and sentences relating to characters I like today? First that garbage leak with Geno on it and now this, Yikes.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
b-b-b-but what if people dont like me? :O

(I liked seeing your post, it's empowering :))

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry, but being in Top 100 is still my biggest source of internet pride and accomplishment, and I rather not risk losing all that hard work.

Besides, I already stupidly said a long while back when I first got here, that i'd be eating paper if Banjo and Kazooie got in.

If you ask me, that's a whole lot scarier than losing all your internet points.
Eating paper you say? Is this serious? We can make it serious here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom