• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Actually @Bolderousness I guess I can go in on the bet officially, I may be hesitant but I'm already apart of one death cult Suicide bet what's so wrong with one more?
I couldn't dare take on another bet. I'm already in the middle on one. Walking the razor's edge.

On the one hand, Erdrick. On the other hand,

PAINFUL, AGONIZING FAILURE.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
If I was a betting person, I'd bet against banjo.

I dont feel like deleting my account or playing games i dont wanna play tho :p

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I do wonder what sort of situation would actually call for deleting every like someone ever received and resetting them to 0 likes, though.

But I suspect it'd probably come in very handy somewhere like this thread when too many people are begging for likes and posting about it every time they overtake someone else. :b

i do have a select few people in mind I'd very much like to use it on once I establish complete control here, though
I don't beg for likes.

Likes beg for me.

D

Deleted member

Likes are just tools to boost ego.
Do they really even matter in this society?
Are they going to help you get...
Money? A job? A car?

D

Deleted member

It’ll be easy. I cry all the time! But remember, it’s specifically if they use him as a costume or skin in some way that officially deconfirms him. If there’s no more dlc after 5 then that will count as well.
Right. This will be remembered. I'm gonna have to go back through the thread to remember all of this **** now.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
If Banjo is in, I'll be neutral on it.

I have played both N64 Banjo games. I wanted Banjo in Brawl, but since the series has been dormant I've just moved on to more interesting and recent series that I prefer to see represented in Smash. His games have also aged quite badly not sure if that's a hot take.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've never bet on anything on this site.

I did witness several minor bets go down, though.

Frequently it ended with people having to use Dora the Explorer as their avatar on this site for a week or longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom