• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
@ me if you decide to follow through on a bet. I'm gonna head out now.
What do I get when I win? Cool people deleting their accounts isn't a prize after all
Me, going through this thread: "Man, I hope Banjo gets in for their fans."
Me, going through Banjo support thread: :cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:
Meanwhile I can't even ****ing see the thread because I can't stand the guy who owns it so I blocked him

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Likes are just tools to boost ego.
Do they really even matter in this society?
Are they going to help you get...
Money? A job? A car?
Don't you think the boosted ego could help somebody get a job, and from that money with which to buy things like a car?

deepfriedhmm.gif

D

Deleted member

What do I get when I win? Cool people deleting their accounts isn't a prize after all
What are you betting on? If it's Steve, I'm willing to buy a fighters pass for you if you win. If you lose, don't know what you'll give, but that's on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Me, ignoring the Banjo support thread and realizing he has many cool fans out there who would love to see him in Smash, and you can't judge an entire group of people from one sector on the internet:
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
Don't get me wrong, I've moved beyond that. It's just big support threads tend to draw more close-minded minority of their fans.

This x1000.

Like is it cool that I have almost a 1:4 ratio of comments to likes? Yeah, it kinda hints that I have quality posts, maybe.

At the same time, is it some sort of accomplishment? No, not really. Like, I enjoy being a respected member in the Smash speculation community maybe. But it doesn’t make me accomplished. Maybe it does a little bit.

Idk, i’m buzzed and in Atlanta. AMA.
I love how you gave us an important advice and casually flexed on every other user in here at the same time.

D

Deleted member

What's wrong in the banjo thread?
You remember when you got into a debate in the Geno thread? Well the same thing happens in the Banjo thread, except replace Erdrick with Steve and Geno with Banjo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This x1000.

Like is it cool that I have almost a 1:4 ratio of comments to likes? Yeah, it kinda hints that I have quality posts, maybe.

At the same time, is it some sort of accomplishment? No, not really. Like, I enjoy being a respected member in the Smash speculation community maybe. But it doesn’t make me accomplished. Maybe it does a little bit.

Idk, i’m buzzed and in Atlanta. AMA.

"Likes aren't important at all, but suck my epik ratio nerds! Yeeeeeeeeeee"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's a giant bet going on over Banjo already. Here is the context.

"It started with Tots betting his soul and identity on Banjo or Heihachi, then I bet my account over Banjo and dragged Shoto into it. Then I dragged TPC into it, but he just said he'd speedrun some expanded edition of Minecraft if Banjo wasn't in.

Then Zeke bet against Erdrick so he could play the villain, and will play all of the Bubsy series if he loses. Then if I lost, I would have to 100% DK 64 along with losing my account."

If you Banjo gets in, you get to feel happy and Zeke has to play the entire Bubsy series. If you lose, you post a video of yourself crying. Alternatively, if you don't think you'll cry or don't want to face reveal, we can just make it to where you delete your account or play a ****ty video game. I say beat Final Fantasy 7 if you lose lol.

You really want me to play the Bubsy series right if Erdrick gets in lol

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Can anybody here crop images well?
I'm guessing you mean rendered, not cropped. There's a cropping tool for just cropping out a rectangular portion of an image.

I can render if you need something simple but not while I'm at work. I kinda render stuff daily, but I'm not always free to do one for someone else.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Honestly naw some fanbases definitely deserve it at this point.
You can't tell me the Isaac gang doesn't deserve Isaac after all their heartbreak.
I said what I said. Thinking you "deserve" your character getting into Smash is arrogant and rude, and I ain't havin' it. You can want a character with all your heart and soul, and hope for their inclusion, but the second you start saying your character "deserves" it is where I draw the line.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
You remember when you got into a debate in the Geno thread? Well the same thing happens in the Banjo thread, except replace Erdrick with Steve and Geno with Banjo.
I didn't know there were that many going with steve. Tho i guess just being more 'relevant' has got to be an argument they're tired of ;p

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I said what I said. Thinking you "deserve" your character getting into Smash is arrogant and rude, and I ain't havin' it. You can want a character with all your heart and soul, and hope for their inclusion, but the second you start saying your character "deserves" it is where I draw the line.
edea deserves to be in smash because she is a pure girl and she has a smug plushie and also she permanently crippled her dad

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Don't get me wrong, I've moved beyond that. It's just big support threads tend to draw more close-minded minority of their fans.

I love how you gave us an important advice and casually flexed on every other user in here at the same time.
I mean, I might have flexed a tad. However, I do think it’s important to realize that having an exceptional amount of likes doesn’t make you a better user/person than someone who has fewer. It should come down to what you post.

Having epic essay posts is one thing. Posting dank memes though?

That’s the good ****.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ultimate Social:
The Games
Chapter 2: The Land of Azure

I decided to try to revamp the idea, hope y’all participate! If it gets popular enough I’ll make a forum games thread about it.

37D0850B-17D2-4781-A9A2-2319FA56D2BB.jpeg

“Payment Office” is spelled wrong... uh.... cause they didn’t wanna spend more money on a new sign.

(Lol whoops)

I’ll pick an answer and post an update around 6, 6:30 pm est

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ultimate Social:
The Games

I decided to try to revamp the idea, hope y’all participate! If it gets popular enough I’ll make a forum games thread about it.

View attachment 211358
“Payment Office” is spelled wrong... uh.... cause they didn’t wanna spend more money on a new sign.

(Lol whoops)

Dr. Squishy

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ultimate Social:
The Games

View attachment 211358

(Lol whoops)

I'm Batman

D

Deleted member

Ultimate Social:
The Games

View attachment 211358

(Lol whoops)

Dr. Squishy

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ultimate Social:
The Games

View attachment 211358

(Lol whoops)

let's go John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom