• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I wasn't attempting to imply that heartbreak was their fault. I was saying I felt that, after all his fans have endured and pushed for him for a decade now, I think they deserve having Isaac in.
We're still disagreeing on a fundamental level, so I guess we're just going to have to disagree.

Wanting something, no matter how strongly, doesn't obligate someone else to give you that something. I'd like for Isaac/Geno/whomever else fans to get that moment to shine, but I'll never use the word "deserve". That leads to toxic conversations when fanbases feel they deserve something, as if their fanship is an investment and they're due a return.

I'm not for it.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Are we still friends?
*Nervous Expressions*
Shiny, I'm going to be 100% real with you right now.

It's getting real hard for me to say "yes" to that question and mean it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The AMA thread when it's my turn:
"Why don't you just delete your account?"
"Why do you continue to breathe?"
"Not a question, just here to call you a *******."
I actually have a nice share of potential questions for you, ranging from Saint Seiya to Byleth's cervix :v

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

NO, LET ME LOVE JOKER!
AM I EVER GOING TO GET A DATE ANYWAYS?
*Tsundere Grunts*
MFW I see this post:
Confused Duster.jpg

Can you stop? Please? You do this every single day no matter what, You then play the victim, That causes Drama, You apologize and ask for ways to improve and then you completely ignore everything we said.

You're acting like an edgelord and you're coming off as immature yet I know you can do better so DO BETTER.

Also *[Insert type of dere here] grunts*

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

He kept insisting a Hanafuda playing card would make it in. I said "****ing bet" and the mad lad actually did it. He didn't realize I was serious at first so he backed down to 20 dollars but felt a surge of confidence and raised it to 40
The mad lad is insane. He's totally ****ed on that bet.

So if I'm to emulate that, I bet with you $40 (36 Euros, I think) that Banjo is in, because I'm that confident and because you trash talked by boy Banjo a while ago.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Oh, I was going to ask actual interesting and meaningful questions, but if that's what you want instead, then I guess I'll just turn it into a race to see how long it takes to get the thread locked and you banned/deleted instead. :foe!:

D

Deleted member

I am still changing, don't worry.
Don't lose hope on me yet.
I will not talk about Joker like that anymore.

D

Deleted member

Have we considered blocking him for a while, maybe the lack of attention will get him to act better? I'm not a psychologist or anything though

I'm sorry mother! I'll try to do better! I don't know why I keep missing them!
Why is this so adorable lol

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
The questions for me when I do an AMA:

“nice spine bro”
“What do you even teach anyway? Nerd”
“Do you ever consider the burden of the existential dread that powers us along the endless existence of supporting our capitalist ogrelords?”

My answer to all three: “I mean yeah, maybe”.

SIGN ME UP

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why is it so hard to think up villains for a comic book series. I got the heroes, but I can’t think of any decent villains. I mean I got a couple but they’re like half ideas.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
MFW I see this post:
View attachment 211371
Can you stop? Please? You do this every single day no matter what, You then play the victim, That causes Drama, You apologize and ask for ways to improve and then you completely ignore everything we said.

You're acting like an edgelord and you're coming off as immature yet I know you can do better so DO BETTER.

Also *[Insert type of dere here] grunts*
You know you've got it bad when someone the same age as you is telling you off on an internet forum of all places.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I am still changing, don't worry.
Don't lose hope on me yet.
I will not talk about Joker like that anymore.
See, you say that, but then you go right back to your usual nonsense within hours. Every time this happens, you say something stupid or inappropriate, people call you out for it, you play the victim and say "oh whoops i messed up again sorry guys i'll do better!" and then you NEVER do.

Shape up or ship out, Shiny. I'm so tired of seeing this same song and dance happen every single day. I get that you're young, but that's no longer an excuse. I have half a mind to think you're just doing all this because you know it gets you attention. And I'm not gonna have it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom