• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm betting no Banjo
You're betting no Banjo in Smash Ultimate? So if you win, I'll buy the fighters pass for you. If you lose, you buy... I don't know. Give me the USD equivalent to $20. Wait if we're betting money, is this illegal?

I'm curious as to what happened
"Erdrick sucks."
"Erdrick would be good."
"That could happen, but he'll suck anyway. Don't come into our thread with that behavior"

That's pretty much it but more angry.

D

Deleted member

Ultimate Social:
The Games
Chapter 2: The Land of Azure

I decided to try to revamp the idea, hope y’all participate! If it gets popular enough I’ll make a forum games thread about it.

View attachment 211358
“Payment Office” is spelled wrong... uh.... cause they didn’t wanna spend more money on a new sign.

(Lol whoops)

I’ll pick an answer and post an update around 6, 6:30 pm est
Mr. Boards

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Ultimate Social:
The Games

I decided to try to revamp the idea, hope y’all participate! If it gets popular enough I’ll make a forum games thread about it.

View attachment 211358
“Payment Office” is spelled wrong... uh.... cause they didn’t wanna spend more money on a new sign.

(Lol whoops)

Janedea

osby

Smash Obsessed
I said what I said. Thinking you "deserve" your character getting into Smash is arrogant and rude, and I ain't havin' it. You can want a character with all your heart and soul, and hope for their inclusion, but the second you start saying your character "deserves" it is where I draw the line.
I can get behind this. Being a fan is great and all but sharing your interests and hoping doesn't give you any rights.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Honestly naw some fanbases definitely deserve it at this point.
You can't tell me the Isaac gang doesn't deserve Isaac after all their heartbreak.
I can because that heartbreak isn't the fault of anyone at Nintendo or Sora.

Fan theories and desires run wild until people start convincing themselves of something that has yet to be announced or proven in any way. Then when that fan theory turns out to be wrong, Sakurai and his team are blamed as if the fanbase's incorrectness was somehow their fault.

If Sakurai had said, "Hey guys, I'm putting Isaac in the game!" then didn't put him in the game, that would be a situation where Isaac fans deserve something after all their heartbreak.

D

Deleted member

I can't find my Soul Silver cartridge, so the Skitty solo Nuzlocke run is postponed for a while

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You're betting no Banjo in Smash Ultimate? So if you win, I'll buy the fighters pass for you. If you lose, you buy... I don't know. Give me the USD equivalent to $20. Wait if we're betting money, is this illegal?

"Erdrick sucks."
"Erdrick would be good."
"That could happen, but he'll suck anyway. Don't come into our thread with that behavior"

That's pretty much it but more angry.
I'm European so it'd be euros, not USD. I initially planned to bet a copy of Ultimate but squeezing more money out of Bluepikmin like that felt a bit too mean

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
ice climbers mains: "i can control two characters at once"
olimar mains: "i can pull off stupid disjoints"
miku mains:

Little Mac mains: "I have crippling depression and I still don't know how I am still alive to talk with you now"

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I said what I said. Thinking you "deserve" your character getting into Smash is arrogant and rude, and I ain't havin' it. You can want a character with all your heart and soul, and hope for their inclusion, but the second you start saying your character "deserves" it is where I draw the line.
And I suppose that's where we differ. Good talk.

I can because that heartbreak isn't the fault of anyone at Nintendo or Sora.

Fan theories and desires run wild until people start convincing themselves of something that has yet to be announced or proven in any way. Then when that fan theory turns out to be wrong, Sakurai and his team are blamed as if the fanbase's incorrectness was somehow their fault.

If Sakurai had said, "Hey guys, I'm putting Isaac in the game!" then didn't put him in the game, that would be a situation where Isaac fans deserve something after all their heartbreak.
I wasn't attempting to imply that heartbreak was their fault. I was saying I felt that, after all his fans have endured and pushed for him for a decade now, I think they deserve having Isaac in.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ultimate Social:
The Games

View attachment 211358

(Lol whoops)

The slick and thick big ****

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ultimate Social:
The Games

View attachment 211358

(Lol whoops)

Carbon Mythra :V

Shiny's AMA is gonna be wild lol
ITT: Post AMAs you're looking foward to because #teamchaos

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm European so it'd be euros, not USD. I initially planned to bet a copy of Ultimate but squeezing more money out of Bluepikmin like that felt a bit too mean
I meant Euro equivalent lol! Don't know who Bluepikmin is though.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
NO, LET ME LOVE JOKER!
AM I EVER GOING TO GET A DATE ANYWAYS?
*Tsundere Grunts*
Dating at 15 is pointless anyway.

Give it time. Nothing matters until you get out of high school usually.

D

Deleted member

The AMA thread when it's my turn:
"Why don't you just delete your account?"
"Why do you continue to breathe?"
"Not a question, just here to call you a *******."

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Mfw I'm fighting a near Elite :ultjoker: w/ :ultbowserjr:, we're both at high percents on the last stock and Arsene just activated:

3d5.gif

I won, but it was intense as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom