• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
As for me, I won't do any bets, I hate doing that. It can backfire on you, quite often.

That being said, if Banjo gets in, I'll be over the moon.
Well that's the point of a bet. Risking something. Though usually you'd get something for winning or compete. I guess in this case it's like a hotpodge of bets so there's a bit of the competing.

I decided to throw in a small bet just cuz :p

D

Deleted member

After posting those Splatoon plushies earlier, I for some reason felt compelled to waste my precious time on this earth making this low effort GIMP edit:

bravelysquid.jpg

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda

Yeah IDK lol.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Me, going through this thread: "Man, I hope Banjo gets in for their fans."
Me, going through Banjo support thread: :cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Note before you get high expectation from me: this isn't my drawning, it's my character, but I didn't draw it.

The day I draw this well is the day where Mythra stop making lewd.
I haven't drawn a lewd or anything else in 5 days; with 3 more to go, cold sweating because of that.
Imma go ape**** when I get back home.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
This obsession with likes is getting pretty tiring I'm not gonna lie. You're all worth a whole lot on your own merits. No like count is going to change that.
This x1000.

Like is it cool that I have almost a 1:4 ratio of comments to likes? Yeah, it kinda hints that I have quality posts, maybe.

At the same time, is it some sort of accomplishment? No, not really. Like, I enjoy being a respected member in the Smash speculation community maybe. But it doesn’t make me accomplished. Maybe it does a little bit.

Idk, i’m buzzed and in Atlanta. AMA.

D

Deleted member

Anyway last time I made a bet I got 40 US Dollars out of it, thinking of demanding a Fighter Pass when I win the bet
@ me if you decide to follow through on a bet. I'm gonna head out now.

Last edited by a moderator:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Well that's the point of a bet. Risking something. Though usually you'd get something for winning or compete. I guess in this case it's like a hotpodge of bets so there's a bit of the competing.

I decided to throw in a small bet just cuz :p
Yes, I know of that, but in this case there is nothing physical to gain, so that gives me even less reason to pitch in.

Also, I don't know anyone in real life who knows of Ultimate, so.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This x1000.

Like is it cool that I have almost a 1:4 ratio of comments to likes? Yeah, it kinda hints that I have quality posts, maybe.

At the same time, is it some sort of accomplishment? No, not really. Like, I enjoy being a respected member in the Smash speculation community maybe. But it doesn’t make me accomplished. Maybe it does a little bit.

Idk, i’m buzzed and in Atlanta. AMA.
how many drinks have you had

Noipoi

Howdy!
Me, going through this thread: "Man, I hope Banjo gets in for their fans."
Me, going through Banjo support thread: :cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:
Me, ignoring the Banjo support thread and realizing he has many cool fans out there who would love to see him in Smash, and you can't judge an entire group of people from one sector on the internet:
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I haven't drawn a lewd or anything else in 5 days; with 3 more to go, cold sweating because of that.
Imma go ape**** when I get back home.
D2SmgclWkAMitgr.jpg

You better hit me with the good **** when you're back home fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom