• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

*nuzzles you*
*notices your Rebellion Gauge is at full charge allowing you to summon your persona and greatly increase your killing power* OwO what's this

Teeb147

Smash Legend
The mad lad is insane. He's totally ****ed on that bet.

So if I'm to emulate that, I bet with you $40 (36 Euros, I think) that Banjo is in, because I'm that confident and because you trash talked by boy Banjo a while ago.
Dang dude, yous took it to the next level.

good luck :O

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yo, Shiny
If you improve I'll make reality whatever I want by asking Moydow to deconfirm Edrick

osby

Smash Obsessed
I am still changing, don't worry.
Don't lose hope on me yet.
I will not talk about Joker like that anymore.
Thank you but I'd really appreciate it if you carry out your promise this time. It's far from being the first time you said you'll change yourself.

D

Deleted member

See, you say that, but then you go right back to your usual nonsense within hours. Every time this happens, you say something stupid or inappropriate, people call you out for it, you play the victim and say "oh whoops i messed up again sorry guys i'll do better!" and then you NEVER do.

Shape up or ship out, Shiny. I'm so tired of seeing this same song and dance happen every single day. I get that you're young, but that's no longer an excuse. I have half a mind to think you're just doing all this because you know it gets you attention. And I'm not gonna have it anymore.
This time I won't do it.
If I do it one more time, just ban me or something like that.
I never do it for attention, I really don't.
I hate getting negative attention.

D

Deleted member

*nuzzles you*
*notices your Rebellion Gauge is at full charge allowing you to summon your persona and greatly increase your killing power* OwO what's this
*nuzzles ganon*
*notices huge, long, thick disjoint that'll kill me at 80 from halfway across fd*

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Bet he'll do the exact same thing tommorow, and you'll say the exact same things and never ever follow through with it. The ****** needs to be blocked

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You need to talk with your action @ShinyLegendary , not your words, because alot of peoples here and even others users from the other Social Thread have already heard enough of those excuses. :/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just give me one more chance.
I won't do the whole Joker thing again.
If I break that chance, well, my career in here is basically over.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
This time I won't do it.
If I do it one more time, just ban me or something like that.
I never do it for attention, I really don't.
I hate getting negative attention.
You may not realize it, but you're still playing the victim here. Saying "oh if I do it again, you can ban me, and I won't resist!" is just another way of you trying to drum up sympathy for yourself.

I don't want you to be banned. What I want is for you to get your act together. If we just kick you out the next time you pull a stunt like this, you learn nothing from that. So stop being a sad sack who thinks the forum is against him, and BE BETTER.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
The Smashboards Social Thread collectively silences ShinyLegendary following another skeevy post of his (circa 2019, colorized):

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think we can move on from this conversation now.

As we've already established, it is you who is the bottom, not me. After all, you call me onee-chan and beg for me to give you headpats and call you a good girl
Find a room, you two.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Fool, Ken Penders is DA before DA even existed. :V
Unfortunately, he's the lousy parts of DA. In fact, comparing him to them is actually an insult to DA.

Yoshi's Topsy Turvey isn't the best Yoshi game but its underrated.
It's still an Artoon/Arzest game, but it's the least offensive of them, so it has that going for it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, Pyra Pyra , before I go to bed, can I get a drawning from you based off my avi? :3
images (9).jpg

Please??? :cheep:

D

Deleted member

Just give me one more chance.
I won't do the whole Joker thing again.
If I break that chance, well, my career in here is basically over.
You say that again and again trying to drum up sympathy for yourself but Actions always speak louder than words and your words hold no water anymore, We don't want to hear you say you'll do better what we want is for you to do better not only would it be good to improve yourself it would be good for everyone.

Do Better don't just say you'll do better and do the same thing over and over again, Prove yourself by your actions instead of words cause they don't mean much anymore.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom