• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Little did you know that part 4 was one of my favourite parts of JoJo!

Also, if I was to get a Shin Megami Tensei game, which one would be the best, and are they easy to get into?
Try out 4. It's a game that starts off really hard but really rewards mastery of its systems.
Also Devil Survivor is pretty great and it's a weird mish-mash between persona and SMT so you may like that too. IT's more Fire Emblem x SMT than TMS is at least.
Lol. Also no. I like humans.

Though Midna certainly has the personality type I'd date.
Get yourself a woman that can do both.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
jane wars raging on and the guys who are just on the train for octoling echoes like

D

Deleted member

I would have joined the arena, but I was too busy hunting Wither Skulls.
Moydow Moydow are you up for an arena still?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
**** if Nintendo actually follows through and makes an extra echo DLC character the speculation here is going to explode.
I mean, at least that could signal a chance that Leon AND Jill could both make it in... possibly.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Try out 4. It's a game that starts off really hard but really rewards mastery of its systems.
Also Devil Survivor is pretty great and it's a weird mish-mash between persona and SMT so you may like that too.
I've played Devil Survivor 2, it was really fun.

My 3DS still has a Nicaea sticker on it from when I bought the special edition of it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
to be honest, echoes were like, one of ultimate's main marketing gimmicks

i'd be surprised if we don't see at least one fighter's pass character come with an echo like simon/richter, either retroactively or at the same time

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
From a creativity perspective, I love all the stages you made. Especially the Snipperclips one.

From a competitive standpoint, not really my style, but since it's custom stages I don't pay too much attention to that.
Thanks!
Honestly my main focus wasn't being good for competitive play, but more so just something people can have fun with in casual play.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
;D

What can I say? If we could somehow get 2 Persona 5 reps in this game I'd be ecstatic.
God, that'd be a dream come true. More of a dream come true than Joker himself already was.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
>jane confirmed as feMC at PSL
>P5R announced for western release at e3
>jane announced shortly after during nintendo's presentation, comes with feMC's unique battle theme and life will change for mementos

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

to be honest, echoes were like, one of ultimate's main marketing gimmicks

i'd be surprised if we don't see at least one fighter's pass character come with an echo like simon/richter, either retroactively or at the same time
Mark Sakurai's words.
"No Echoes."
I don't think we are getting echoes at the first fighter's pass, but at the second...
Perhaps.

D

Deleted member

Let's play a dangerous game of reverse image search.
Well, the only thing I could find was that same image being posted on the site ****postbot.com under source images, but that site is currently down although up as recent as the 11th this month, so check again later.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
no "train" will ever get me to budge from my eternal state of Elma so don't even try

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It was a joke, but okay

Have at it.

Lemme see what you can do...
I'm not trying to talk about Erdrick anymore Ramen.

I've argued my stance on Erdrick for the past 4 months, in both here and the Squeenix thread.

Just search up "Erdrick" with my name and you'll know where I stand in regards to him.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
You mother****ers, WE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN HER FULL FACE AND YOU WANT HER IN SMASH.
Hell, we don't even know her naaaaaaaaaaaaame.
Actually, I know for a fact a lot of you haven't even played Persona 5 to begin with.

This is a level of ridiculous I can't even begin to fathom.
Notlikethis.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom