• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Persona 5 fans be like.jpg

"In my restless dreams, I see that game. Persona 5 on Switch"

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I think i'm gonna do it.

I think i'm gonna talk to my neighbor.

Hype me up, before I lose my nerve.
You'll be fine.

Go. Do it. You'll be relieved afterward.

D

Deleted member

Well If yall can take Constructive Criticism, feel free to read. If Not, juat ignore me(which probably will happen)

The Aura in this thread is always so dark 90% of the time. Most posts are venting, complaining, self deprecating and it makes this place feel pretty.....heavy
i mean sometimes we get dark yeah

but most of the time from what i've seen we just ****post yeah

today seems like an exception because all these weebs are a bit bummed rn but usually we're pretty happy

osby

Smash Obsessed
How can you stand the stuff. I gag just looking at someone eating it. Milk is absolutely gross until it has been transformed into cheese, cream sauces, or ice cream.
It's tasty. Like ice cream but warmer and less sweet.

I think i'm gonna do it.

Give them the Noipoi Special.

Well If yall can take Constructive Criticism, feel free to read. If Not, juat ignore me(which probably will happen)

The Aura in this thread is always so dark 90% of the time. Most posts are venting, complaining, self deprecating and it makes this place feel pretty.....heavy. This is supposed to be a good and happy place but its bogged down with sad and depressing post and yall are prob wondering why yall are never happy. Thats why, really
I can't say I disagree entirely but 90% is too high. We mostly just ****post.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I think i'm gonna do it.

All I’ll say is don’t go into it with the mindset that you’re trying to impress her, just let your conversations flow and progress naturally. Have confidence in yourself and you’ll be okay!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
i mean sometimes we get dark yeah

but most of the time from what i've seen we just ****post yeah

today seems like an exception because all these weebs are a bit bummed rn but usually we're pretty happy
it just happens so often. Like being here is probably why no one is even remotely happy half the time

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don't worry, I'll take the heat from you.

*ahem*

I think Dark Pit is a fine, harmless addition to roster for his fans and his existence shouldn't hinder anyone's enjoyment from the game.
I mean, he was only added to Smash 4 because the devs had the spare time to add him in the first place. He never took anyone's non-existent slot, nor was his development prioritized over any other character.

Even if he's literally a palette swap of Pit with extremely tiny stat changes, his addition really is pretty harmless, that I can agree with.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master

The Aura in this thread is always so dark 90% of the time. Most posts are venting, complaining, self deprecating and it makes this place feel pretty.....heavy. This is supposed to be a good and happy place but its bogged down with sad and depressing post and yall are prob wondering why yall are never happy. Thats why, really
This is an understandable thing to believe in, a bad environment can affect everyone involved negatively. With that said I wouldn't really say most people in here are posting depressing stuff, I think most of it is said in a joking manner.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ugh.

My friend is at the spring game at my old university and just sent me video from her seat at the game.

Why does no one in Portland like football with me.

D

Deleted member

Well I'm almost done with my chore, surprisingly enough it didn't take too long to find what I wanted.

Did you seriously join two suicide bets?
You have some serious guts.
Brave is actually the people who die for Banjo instead of Erdrick.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
on the topic of motivation, the new ID Purpose remix always makes me feel really motivated at the start.
I don't know what it is. Is it because I accociate it with the Chrom reveal, when he finally got his chance? I don't know. Maybe it is for other people?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The taste makes me vom.

I mean, to each their own, but...how?

If it were only a consistency issue, that I could understand. I even tend to go for low fat milk myself since I grew up drinking that way more than whole milk. But...the taste? Why the taste? I'm genuinely curious why you find milk's flavor that off-putting.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
The answer's simple

Destroy Portland
The Lathe of Heaven looks great.

Ugh.

My friend is at the spring game at my old university and just sent me video from her seat at the game.

Why does no one in Portland like football with me.
By football, do you mean that weird sport where there's no spherical ball or feet is involved?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

If it were only a consistency issue, that I could understand. I even tend to go for low fat milk myself since I grew up drinking that way more than whole milk. But...the taste? Why the taste?
Have you ever had milk that was sweet? It was the best milk I ever had

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

If it were only a consistency issue, that I could understand. I even tend to go for low fat milk myself since I grew up drinking that way more than whole milk. But...the taste? Why the taste? I'm genuinely curious why you find milk's flavor that off-putting.
I don’t know. It’s just gross. Why does anyone not like the flavor of anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom