• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
listen all i'm saying is that that ****ing piece of mother****ing **** ***** *** ************ didn't put my most wanted in
Who's that? You never really shared before.

Perhaps you could give us, say, a picture of them with an applicable quote in it? That could be fun.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I mean. Cereal is disgusting with or without the abominable white fluid.
Alright, you listen here, ******. You can insult cereal all you want, but the second you insult milk, that's where I draw the line.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Seriously wtf YouTube, we've gained nearly 500 subscribers in a week and a half AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

Internet make up your mind.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Well I'm almost done with my chore, surprisingly enough it didn't take too long to find what I wanted.

Tots who else is in on the Banjo bet? Right now it's just you and I, right?
Did you seriously join two suicide bets?
You have some serious guts.

D

Deleted member

You joined ANOTHER bet?
...You haven't?

Plus it's Banjo. He is the literal Project Dream for Smash Bros and he actually has a chance now. Gonna go in deep for this one since Tots is leading the way.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wow, you just had to make an enemy out of everyone here, huh.
Alright, you listen here, ******. You can insult cereal all you want, but the second you insult milk, that's where I draw the line.
Hey, just because you are right about cereal doesn't give you right to slander milk.
How can you stand the stuff. I gag just looking at someone eating it. Milk is absolutely gross until it has been transformed into cheese, cream sauces, or ice cream.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well If yall can take Constructive Criticism, feel free to read. If Not, juat ignore me(which probably will happen)

The Aura in this thread is always so dark 90% of the time. Most posts are venting, complaining, self deprecating and it makes this place feel pretty.....heavy. This is supposed to be a good and happy place but its bogged down with sad and depressing post and yall are prob wondering why yall are never happy. Thats why, really

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I mean, you may be ok with it, but is everyone else. Thats what Im worried about because I dont wanna get dogpiled
Don't worry, I'll take the heat from you.

*ahem*

I think Dark Pit is a fine, harmless addition to roster for his fans and his existence shouldn't hinder anyone's enjoyment from the game.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If everyone can take constructive criticism good, Id say something about the aura here but Im scared no one will take it lightly
No one here will have an honest self-reflection upon being given an objective analysis of their habits and actions, but by all means. Knock yourself out.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
How can you stand the stuff. I gag just looking at someone eating it. Milk is absolutely gross until it has been transformed into cheese, cream sauces, or ice cream.
I drink plenty of glasses of milk DAILY. I don't understand how you DON'T like it.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Don't worry, I'll take the heat from you.

*ahem*

I think Dark Pit is a fine, harmless addition to roster for his fans and his existence shouldn't hinder anyone's enjoyment from the game.
**** YOU OSBY.

MOD FIGHT. RIGHT NOW.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I think i'm gonna do it.

I think i'm gonna talk to my neighbor.

Hype me up, before I lose my nerve.
Believe in the me that believes in you, Noipoi. You can do it!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I think i'm gonna do it.

I think i'm gonna talk to my neighbor.

Hype me up, before I lose my nerve.
i gave you a like, now go kick that door down

metaphorically of course

unless this is your approach