• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
As a diehard MK fan, Shaggy in MK gets a solid no from me - regardless as a joke. MK has great guest characters with MKX having some of the best. I’m really holding out for some mainstay horror legendaries like:

Pinhead
Chucky
Ash from Evil Dead
Michael Meyers
Pennywise the Clown
The Thing
Sadako (might be kind of fun)

And if we get Scorpion in Smash, what better way to include Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors as a nod to The Plant.
I still kinda want to see a Terminator as a guest character, preferably the T-1000 from Judgment Day.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Remember when Kingdom Hearts 3 was still just a rumor and people wanted Studio Ghibli worlds in it? Simpler days.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Honestly me too. It felt really good to see Louisiana get representation in a Disney movie, and I'm kind of sad it didn't get the same recognition and mainstream appeal as Frozen.
I love love looooove Princess and the Frog. The songs are amazing and Dr. Facilier is SUCH A GOOD villian

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
As a diehard MK fan, Shaggy in MK gets a solid no from me - regardless as a joke. MK has great guest characters with MKX having some of the best. I’m really holding out for some mainstay horror legendaries like:

Pinhead
Chucky
Ash from Evil Dead
Michael Meyers
Pennywise the Clown
The Thing
Sadako (might be kind of fun)

And if we get Scorpion in Smash, what better way to include Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors as a nod to The Plant.
Even though the Thing is my favorite horror movie of all time, it would be WAY too overpowered to represent accurately in MK.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Does the new update release today or something?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Shaggy in Mortal Combat is a nonsensical idea. That'd never happen.

Obviously they're going to make him playable in DB FightersZ. Those guys would be able to make him bring out way more of his power. Maybe 2% as opposed to 1% in MK.

D

Deleted member

I can't because it terrifies me.

I get paranoid about the stupidest things, I can't watch real horror unless it's stupid like FNAF.
Except, damn Petscop records genuine events.
I hate horror games already.
Literal, real-life murder and psyhcological reconditioning is too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

“SERVER MAINTANCE STARTING”

I get this message as I’m playing. Just AAAAAA

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I can't because it ****ing terrifies me.

I get paranoid about the stupidest things, I can't watch real horror unless it's stupid like FNAF.
yeah, watching Petscop at night did give me an unsettling feeling, even though there's no real jumpscares or blood or anything, just a guy supposedly exploring a "real" playstation game plus some strange demo footage.

I found the memes on the petscop subreddit to be funny, though, plus some cool art.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

I can't stand horror stuff for the same reason. You don't know how many dates I miss out on just because of this. I think the concept of going out of your way to be scared is just nonsensical. Why on earth are people into that? Why would you WANT to be all paranoid and stuff?

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord

I'm a grown-ass man and I pissed my pants in that certain level from A Hat in Time (which you should all play if you haven't by the way) so yeah, I can't take horror either. I love creepy/eerie atmospheres though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom