• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you could trade lives with a video game character, who do you pick?

Me, I’d go with Bayonetta
Well DDLC was overhyped and wasn't as good as people made it out to be but it brought up a good point that if you were inside a Video Game and you knew other Characters/People didn't have actual conscience then you'd probably be driven insane so no thanks

I mean um I would switch lives with...I don't know actually, I would want to say Duster but a big reason I would want to live in the world of Mother 3 is to hang out with Duster himself. I guess I would go with Jimmy T. in that case, I was going to say Mallow but then I realized that I wouldn't get to hang with Geno either.

All Jojo OPs are equally good. You can't change my mind.
I think everyone of them are fantastic I just have my personal preferences, All of them are absolutely fantastic though.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Simple.

They give him his RE4 nonsense.

"SURVIVAL HORROR," LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
Ok, I got this!

Neutral B- Suplex
Side B- Suplex
Up B- Recovery Suplex
Down B- Suplex

Final Smash- The Merchant shows up and says, “Hehehehe...thank you!” as Leon suplexes everyone who gets caught in his Final Smash.

Am I doing this right?

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
A Pokemon Trainer

The world of Pokemon seems like such a cool place, and seeing, catching, and training all the Pokemon would be pretty cool
And then some chuckle**** decides to poke the sleeping bear that is the Legendary Pokémon and the world gets close to ending.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Speaking of fighting people, I got booted from the last arena before I could fight anyone. Is that still up?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On another related note on movies. What movies do you guys look forward to next year?

Me its Godzilla vs. Kong (Obviously), Fast and Furious 9, Bloodshot and Wonder Woman 1984 so far.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>zelda breath of the wild VR
>"woah holy ****, this is groundbreaking, this is-"
>it's just the same game but even closer to your retnas

1536879493465.png

They didn't even try, did they?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
>zelda breath of the wild VR
>"woah holy ****, this is groundbreaking, this is-"
>it's just the same game but even closer to your retnas

View attachment 204753

They didn't even try, did they?
That's the case with most VR games.

"HOLY **** GUYS, THE WORLD OF VR, IN WHICH EVERYTHING IS THE SAME, MORE EXPENSIVE, MORE INCONVENIENT, AND LESS STABLE."

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
On another related note on movies. What movies do you guys look forward to next year?

Me its Godzilla vs. Kong (Obviously), Fast and Furious 9, Bloodshot and Wonder Woman 1984 so far.
Not much, tbh

Though, I'm gonna say Shazam, Toy Story 4, Episode IX, and Detective Pikachu

Oh and Sonic, because after hearing about the recent trailers they showed off at that convention, this'll be a wild ride that I simply cannot miss

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of fighting people, I got booted from the last arena before I could fight anyone. Is that still up?
Mine is still up but it's 4-person only and I kinda wanna log out for the night so we might need a new one soon. Really should consider my own energy when making these.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I remember a Minecraft mod that added VR functionality.

It allowed the player to see their own character's body.

I never actually tried it, though, I only watched CaptainSparklez use it when playing the Dropper maps, along with goofy googly eyes on his headset.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That's the case with most VR games.

"HOLY **** GUYS, THE WORLD OF VR, IN WHICH EVERYTHING IS THE SAME, MORE EXPENSIVE, MORE INCONVENIENT, AND LESS STABLE."
The only VR game I genuinely enjoyed was the RE7 version. **** was fun.

VRChat is there too I guess but you don't really need it to experience the giggles.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I can't believe it was only just over a month ago that we got our first Sword/Shield trailer. It feels like Scorbunny, Grookey and Sobble have already been around forever.

I need more Pokemon news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom