• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
My two biggest hopes are... regarding balance, that is...
- Luigi doesn't lose his 0-death
- Bowser Bomb is made usable (a bit faster)

Teeb147

Smash Legend
My two biggest hopes are... regarding balance, that is...
- Luigi doesn't lose his 0-death
- Bowser Bomb is made usable (a bit faster)
I would hope they make him lose it but buff him a bit in other areas. They've done some stuff like that, I think it makes sense.

R O F L

Smash Ace
Just because it possibly wont have pplant doesn't mean it's just a balance patch.
Just gotta see what it's all about, and that wont take long since it's today :)
I known, but the fact that we don't know anything about the update yet makes other content unlikely. If there was anything big, it would been announced before the update releases.
I'd say if we get more than a balance update, it'd probably just be more spirits, with a slight possibility of more music.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I hope they don't nerf ROB just as I'm on the verge of getting him into Elite Smash

Otherwise, buffs for :ultbowserjr: and :ultgnw: pls. I'd also love Toon Link to get his old f-smash back, but that ain't happening.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I known, but the fact that we don't know anything about the update yet makes other content unlikely. If there was anything big, it would been announced before the update releases.
I'd say if we get more than a balance update, it'd probably just be more spirits, with a slight possibility of more music.
I dunno about that. If it's just old modes I doubt they'd have announcements about them. It does tell me it's probably not about new big modes they wanted to add.
We don't really know either way. I don't mind to see what they balance tho. I think it being 2.0 just for balance would be odd, but who knows.

R O F L

Smash Ace
Let's play a game.

2.0.0 is coming out tonight. With that it is very likely we'll get some balance changes.

You have two choices. You can buff 3 characters however you like, or nerf 5 characters however you like.

I choose to buff Little Mac so that haymaker is as good in the air as it is on the ground, same with his uppercut. Buff K. Rool to have his armor hitboxes enlarged vertically so they feel more reliable and consistent, as well as have his belly counter hitbox enlarged vertically to the same effect. Buff Kirby's air and ground speed.
I don't know how this would affect the characters, or if they'd need to be nerfed to make up for it, but.

:ultmetaknight: Make dimensional cape go farther, and decrease it's non-attack version endlag to the point where it almost has none.
:ultkirby: Increase air mobility, bring back his D-air kill-confirm, give grounded stone it's two hits again, make stone start up faster, make his inhale a LOT faster, and make him able to spit out anything with his inhale.
:ultdoc: Make his recovery better one way or another.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I dunno about that. If it's just old modes I doubt they'd have announcements about them. It does tell me it's probably not about new big modes they wanted to add.
We don't really know either way. I don't mind to see what they balance tho. I think it being 2.0 just for balance would be odd, but who knows.
Didn’t Nintendo introduce sharing screenshots, pictures and Miis during a 3DS Smash update with no prior announcement?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Didn’t Nintendo introduce sharing screenshots, pictures and Miis during a 3DS Smash update with no prior announcement?
Yeah I think they dont always announce everything beforehand.
I mean, they also like to keep surprises too sometimes :)

D

Deleted member

Who would you have as a new Castlevania character? Alucard, Soma, or Shanon?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yeah I think they dont always announce everything beforehand.
I mean, they also like to keep surprises too sometimes :)
Inb4 Nintendo drops a newcomer trailer with no announcement.

Bonus points if it’s someone who was never speculated.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
More modes would be ideal, but I'd love it if they added more music now and then. Not necessarily third party stuff or remixes which they'd have to pay for - just stuff ripped straight from the games would be good enough.

No its Nintendo online will never improve
tbf I've never had an issue with Mario Kart 8 DX's online

but otherwise it's Splatoon 2 going 'LOL I DISCONNECT U' and Smash being Smash

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
:ultridley: Has proven to be a formidable fighter but I feel he still needs buffs. I’d like to see an increase in air mobility and a slight reduction in start up on his up-b.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
All good options, but if I had to choose out of those three, I'd choose Soma. The power of dominance could give him a crazy moveset. Every move could potentially be a different soul ability.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Alucard, easily...

Basically, the one of the most iconic characters in the series, and would probably have a pretty fun and unique move set

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alucard, easily...

Basically, the one of the most iconic characters in the series, and would probably have a pretty fun and unique move set
Unrelated to what I'm quoting, but does that anime girl-ifying thing have a beret option?

I feel like jumping on that trend but I'm not sure how to make Jill with what's provided.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Unrelated to what I'm quoting, but does that anime girl-ifying thing have a beret option?

I feel like jumping on that trend but I'm not sure how to make Jill with what's provided.
Yeah.. I believe so...

Or something similar to one

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Let's play a game.

2.0.0 is coming out tonight. With that it is very likely we'll get some balance changes.

You have two choices. You can buff 3 characters however you like, or nerf 5 characters however you like.

I choose to buff Little Mac so that haymaker is as good in the air as it is on the ground, same with his uppercut. Buff K. Rool to have his armor hitboxes enlarged vertically so they feel more reliable and consistent, as well as have his belly counter hitbox enlarged vertically to the same effect. Buff Kirby's air and ground speed.
Buff Zero Suit Samus, Corrin and Zelda
:ultzss: - Fix hitboxes so they go out longer, allow combos off of D-throw, extend Z-tether
:ultcorrinf: - Increase hitbox on Up Smash
:ultzelda: - Fix everything

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Ballin'.

Someone hit me up with that link. I'm gonna try on my lunchbreak.
beret.PNG

Since someone else already gave you the link, here's a pic of what the beret looks like in the generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom