• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
3595_zicck6Je.png

But it's too boring for an avatar.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I personally hope that nerfs are kept to an absolute minimum and the focus is on buffing the characters lagging behind.
Ehh... There's a few cheap things I'd like to see gone, but I'd be satisfied with the update if Ridley and Rosalina got a few tweaks (especially the latter. Kinda ruined her with some of the changes).

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
I personally hope that nerfs are kept to an absolute minimum and the focus is on buffing the characters lagging behind.
Honestly I agree. Despite the various issues here and there the game as a whole is pretty well-balanced and I feel the key to making things is better is improving bad characters rather than hurting good ones.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Dammit, how was the reception?

From what I heard, there were horses and a man on fire and Teeb147 Teeb147 killed a guy with a trident.
I was there.

All of that happened and then when SneakyLink SneakyLink said there was a real life Mewtwo outside everyone left except the butler and the random cat that was there.

Oh and the Mewtwo was a fabrication... I just typed this didn’t I?

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Dammit, how was the reception?

From what I heard, there were horses and a man on fire and Teeb147 Teeb147 killed a guy with a trident.
The horses were the royal family coming to congratulate us for our marriage, the man on fire was Human Torch from the Fantastic 4, since he's a fan of us, and Teeb killed the guy trying to steal the gifts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sadly, I couldn’t go to the wedding of my pal Masked Marshmallow Masked Marshmallow because Ben Grimm invited me to his wedding since I was one of the three biggest fans of his adventures.

I would also like to remind the chat that yoga is great.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
D

Deleted member

Ok, i will marry the user I quote with my eyes closed.

Get ready to see the wedding of @uakekskdjakkssjdj

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Let's play a game.

2.0.0 is coming out tonight. With that it is very likely we'll get some balance changes.

You have two choices. You can buff 3 characters however you like, or nerf 5 characters however you like.

I choose to buff Little Mac so that haymaker is as good in the air as it is on the ground, same with his uppercut. Buff K. Rool to have his armor hitboxes enlarged vertically so they feel more reliable and consistent, as well as have his belly counter hitbox enlarged vertically to the same effect. Buff Kirby's air and ground speed.
I too, Will do Both because this sounds interesting...

:ultinkling:The character plays really fun so don't Change too much. I think a significant slow-down of the ink-recharge would be sufficient to ballance this character.
:ultsnake:I REALLY think this character shouldn't be able to have more than 1 grenade out at a time. Also, make the time you have control over the Nikita shorter because this thing is broken.
:ultpikachu: Slightly more cooldown on his aerials. Seriously, this creature had no reason to be this powerfull.
:ultike:Make him a bit slower. He's too gaat for being a heavy with these gargantuan hitboxes.
:ultlucario:This is a bit of a niche thing but shrink the hitbox on his sphere-charge. Approaching a highly damaged Lucario is nigh impossible because that sphere at high aura gives him a shield that is also a killmove.

:ultridley:Make him Slightly heavier. He has a really big hitbox but isn't that heavy, making him combofood AND easily KO-able.
:ultdarksamus:Fix the knockback on her dashattack to make it combo again.
:ultbowserjr:Give him his upspecial or jumps back after getting hit in special-fall because now het Just dies if you look at him.

D

Deleted member

Welp...
I'm the Globglogabgalab. I love books, and this basement is a true treasure trove.
I am the Globglogabgalab; The schwabboldabblewabble gabbleflebablabablab.
I'm full of schwibbleglibblekind; I am the yeast of thoughts and mind.
Schwabbledabbleglibbeglabbe schwibbleschwabglab; Dibbledabble schwibbleschwabble glibbleglabschwab.
Schwabbledabbleglibbeglabbe schwibbleschwabdab; Dibbledabble schwibbleschwabble glibbleschwabglab.
Ooh hahaha mmmh splendid! Simply delicious, ooomm hahaa haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom