• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
It's not. But with that statement comes the ideas. Also, you'd be surprised at how many people would say otherwise, on the left AND the right.
To be fair, one party advocated for Kavanaught and Trump, who, um, shall I say, do not wish to treat men and women equally. The other party supports MeToo, has female canditates for president, believes in equality, and

What am I doing? I'm arguing about politics on a Smashboard discussion thread.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So. It’s bean 7 years sense PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and we’ve had 3 successful Smash games not made by Nintendo. Brawlhalla, Rivals of Aether, and Brawlout. Aside from a few guests, these games have mostly original rosters. (Which in my eyes proves that we can put up with a so-so roster if the gameplay is really good). So, how do these games succeed where All-Stars failed? How to they differentiate themselves so they don’t feel like exact copies, yet still retain “fun gameplay” (I still think All-Stars was fun but that’s neither here nor there). Basically, What can All-Stars learn from these other titles for a potential sequel?
Honestly? The only reason I'd say PSABR is bad is the fact you can ONLY kill with supers. When you can die any time at any percentage it feels more risky, and thus more rewarding when you kill someone

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Okay though here's a hot bucket of shade I'm throwing on all of ya'll ( except a few you know who you are.)

-Talks of sexual preferences= A O.K.

-Shows a the starting stages of a Tiny Kong Model with a large rump

I mean, the fact that Tiny is a child, makes it very disturbing, and very creepy...

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
To be fair, one party advocated for Kavanaught and Trump, who, um, shall I say, do not wish to treat men and women equally. The other party supports MeToo, has female canditates for president, believes in equality, and

RUMP THAT TRUMP!!!!

I mean, the fact that Tiny is a child, makes it very disturbing...
Whew I hope not otherwise we might have a problem with Nintendo right out in the open.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
See that's the funniest **** as I have high standards for men I'd even consider dating to the point where if they're hot I'd go "Oooh I hope you're a decent person" but whenever I see cute girls, which is almost every girl, my mind goes blank and all I can think is "GIRL HOT GIRL GOT GIRL HOT"
It's interesting you say that. I've dated two bi women and they said the exact same thing. And in general, the bi people I know seem to behave the same way, with one gender being "anyone that's cute" and the other being a needle in a haystack situation.

I wonder why.

KMDP

Smash Legend
That is exactly what I was saying
I remember reading an article years ago from a personal trainer who said that, while women have a lower baseline, in actuality men and women have about the same maximum strength potential.

They started the article by saying that they were writing a training guide for women and quickly realised that everything they were saying might as well have been in a "Weight Training for Beginners" guide. They went further into their point and they weren't just blowing smoke, but I don't think I could find the article.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly? The only reason I'd say PSABR is bad is the fact you can ONLY kill with supers. When you can die any time at any percentage it feels more risky, and thus more rewarding when you kill someone
I'd even go as far as to say that killing with supers is fine in theory (in the sense that "your opponent's super meter going up is like your life bar going down)...but what isn't fine is that certain characters had kill confirms off their level one, easy-to-get supers, while others had to wait until level two or three to fill up...if they had a good super at all.

Over all I actually really liked PSASBR, but that, I feel, was the major issue with the system.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I mean, I'm a Christian, so I'm fine with being straight tbh.

People also seem to hate christians, so I'm a four in one bundle! A straight, white, christian, man!

D

Deleted member

Very funny.

You'll get used to the crazy **** after awhile. By the time you reach page 400, it'll be like daily routine almost.

D

Deleted member

Okay though here's a hot bucket of shade I'm throwing on all of ya'll ( except a few you know who you are.)

-Talks of sexual preferences= A O.K.

-Shows a the starting stages of a Tiny Kong Model with a large rump

i mean ginormous monkey **** are rather weird ngl

D

Deleted member

:sits in the corner as a christian lol:

I’ll just burn in society’s eyes. :4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I remember reading an article years ago from a personal trainer who said that, while women have a lower baseline, in actuality men and women have about the same maximum strength potential.

They started the article by saying that they were writing a training guide for women and quickly realised that everything they were saying might as well have been in a "Weight Training for Beginners" guide. They went further into their point and they weren't just blowing smoke, but I don't think I could find the article.
yeah like, Why can see see Peach take a few punchs and hits like Mario gets? Thos in the Sonic and Mario Rio game, I think Peach can be in the Punching game, as long as the other chicks pff

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
men

that's it thats the post
Well no, my bi coworker is the exact opposite. For the longest time I thought he was just gay because he's constantly talking about his hot dates and exes, all of whom are male. But he started a genuine relationship with a woman three months ago and I was like, "wtf since when?"

He's the same way as Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen just swap the genders.

D

Deleted member

Audrey III is close to joining Smash at last.

You better move it out, since nature calls.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'd even go as far as to say that killing with supers is fine in theory (in the sense that "your opponent's super meter going up is like your life bar going down)...but what isn't fine is that certain characters had kill confirms off their level one, easy-to-get supers, while others had to wait until level two or three to fill up...if they had a good super at all.

Over all I actually really liked PSASBR, but that, I feel, was the major issue with the system.
That's a balance issue I feel, again, the fact it's the ONLY way to kill is the problem

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ngl being a christian sucks sometimes cause it kinda seems like everyone hates them.

Welp, that's enough religion for one day.

D

Deleted member

The thread is pretty chill tho just jokes and no animosity and no r34 talk like when the last thread went down
You missed the whole "current situation" part.
Ngl being a christian sucks sometimes cause it kinda seems like everyone hates them.

Don't give a **** about what they say dude. Believe what you want to believe.

KMDP

Smash Legend
yeah like, Why can see see Peach take a few punchs and hits like Mario gets? Thos in the Sonic and Mario Rio game, I think Peach can be in the Punching game, as long as the other chicks pff
Well... There's a big difference between seeing a character like Peach (who as far as we know isn't really a fighter outside of Smash) than a character like, say, Chun-Li or Tifa in Punch-Out!!.

Making Peach the ultimate challenge in Punch-Out!! Wii would have been hilarious though.

Peach: *immediately after beating the **** out of Little Mac* Oh, did I win?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

No kidding. Not interested in religion, anyway.

MainJPW MainJPW About that Donkey Kong being fat thing in that realistic picture of him several pages back, know that I was just joking about that.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I want to start a discussion about why being a faithful Christian has any negative bearing at all on the concepts of gender equality and non-straight sexuality, but I know that will become a fiercely charged discussion because it always does.

So here's an adorable dog picture instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom