• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I want to start a discussion about why being a faithful Christian has any negative bearing at all on the concepts of gender equality and non-straight sexuality, but I know that will become a fiercely charged discussion because it always does.

So here's an adorable dog picture instead.
Good puppers.

What's a good dog for someone with -0 pet experience?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I want to start a discussion about why being a faithful Christian has any negative bearing at all on the concepts of gender equality and non-straight sexuality, but I know that will become a fiercely charged discussion because it always does.

The picture isn't loading so I reject your faith and piss in your churches

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
so who is ready for KH3 spam tomorrow?
Ugh. I'm gonna leave the internet for a little bit the next couple days and stay in my little Resident Evil hype corner.

Anyone wants to join I'll have cookies shaped like police badges and jello that looks like brains.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Wademan94 Wademan94 called, he wants his doggo images back

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Not gonna lie, everyone is talking about trans rights, and bi rights...
No talk about straight rights out of what I've seen. :p Everyone seems to hate those lads.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I would recommend the chao garden from Sonic Adventure 2 first
Not gonna lie, everyone is talking about trans rights, and bi rights...
No talk about straight rights out of what I've seen. :p Everyone seems to hate those lads.
everything you post is absolutely gold.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ngl being a christian sucks sometimes cause it kinda seems like everyone hates them.

Welp, that's enough religion for one day.
I was raised Christian and I’m glad I was because it instilled in me some very good morals and taught me how to treat people. But I kind of... grew out of it. I didn’t need to stay Christian to stay a nice person, and god existing raised more questions than it answered. So I left. No ill intent. Some of the members of my old church were the nicest people I ever met. And many of them actually supported my gender transition. (My old pastor had so many good natured questions because I was the first one he’d ever met).

That being said, Christianity is also (based on my observations) the spawning ground for many of the problems we have in America right now. It’s like guns. If your using it safely, correctly, and not hurting anyone it’s perfectly fine and i’ll leave you alone. But so many people use it incorrectly.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The picture isn't loading so I reject your faith and piss in your churches
But I don't have either of those!

...actually my hometown church needs new carpet anyway so go nuts.

D

Deleted member

Answer the question before someone gets hugged.
a pretty good dog for those with zero pet experience is a bird

srsly get a bird best decision ive ever made her name is baby stupid and shes a little green blob

?????????????

Smash Master
is the fedora ironic
The fedora was something I started wearing in 2008, long before the implications or “memes,” and I wore it for 5 years before those really hit the limelight.

I don’t actually wear it much anymore, but it’s so ingrained in my online stuff now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
hmm.. Can I reccomend no dog? Nothing aginst you but no pet experince + the amount of money you need to take care of a dog is enough of a turn off

Money thing, I learned from experence, having a dog that we have to spend over 100 bucks because of monthly vet visits and meds

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Since you guys brought up religion, all I'll say is that it doesn't matter if you believe in a god, gods, or not at all.

What matters is what you do with it.

Also, on the topic of KH3, I haven't played past yhe first one, but I am interested in completing the series, so please don't spoil.

Or do. The story is a mess anyway.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was raised Christian and I’m glad I was because it instilled in me some very good morals and taught me how to treat people. But I kind of... grew out of it. I didn’t need to stay Christian to stay a nice person, and god existing raised more questions than it answered. So I left. No ill intent. Some of the members of my old church were the nicest people I ever met. And many of them actually supported my gender transition. (My old pastor had so many good natured questions because I was the first one he’d ever met).

That being said, Christianity is also (based on my observations) the spawning ground for many of the problems we have in America right now. It’s like guns. If your using it safely, correctly, and not hurting anyone it’s perfectly fine and i’ll leave you alone. But so many people use it incorrectly.
Alotta people (not targeting anyone) seem to view Christianity as some cult of sorts. I just believe in god, go to church every now and then, nothing weird or obsessive.

Also, although I don't really get the gay and bi stuff, just wanna go clarify if you do it, I'm not gonna lose any respect for you. It's your life, not mine. :p

D

Deleted member

Believe or not, I'm actually with a discord sever that's crazy about KH3. I once mentioned I was confused by the ending, and I was met with 3 or 4 posts telling me not to spoil them lol.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Purebred bichon frise. But they're kind of expensive.

They're intelligent, easy to train, affectionate, don't shed, and are the perfect lapdog size without being TOO tiny. Our family dog when I was growing up was a bichon and he was the best ****ing dog in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom