• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

tbh i wonder if ppl visualize each other as our icons, as if our icons are our avatars in like vr chat or some ****
Impossible on my new avatar.
I can’t just incarnate myself inside 7 beings at the same time.
With my Inkling or anime girl avatar however, it would be possible.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Good puppers.

What's a good dog for someone with -0 pet experience?
Not exactly a dog but a leopard gecko might be a good start. If you want something more exotic, giant millipedes may be decent if you don't mind creepy crawlies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So...I glitched the Nega-Shantae battle in Half Genie Hero...

Before the battle starts, a black, dark magic aura surrounds her, then goes away once the battle starts. It's still there, and it's really distracting. xD

Speaking of glitches, I found a glitch with K. Rool! Do a dash attack, and have another K. Rool counter it and it'll send him flying...

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
AHAHAHAHA. EGGMAN. GOD I FORGOT THAT SOUND.

The only character I legit don't remember is Rouge. I never picked her. What'd she say?

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Ngl being a christian sucks sometimes cause it kinda seems like everyone hates them.

Welp, that's enough religion for one day.
As a believer myself, let me try to explain why people tend to hate the Christian community.

Many of them don't practice what they preach. It's totally fine to believe in God, and to talk with others about it, and go to church, but Christians have a tendency to A. Make everything about religion; and B. Don't know when to back off.

As a trans woman, let me tell you what's off-putting to me. Being approached by a person and having them tell me "If you don't change your ways, you're going to hell!" I've heard this many times beforehand over hundreds of different scenarios and actions. God tells us to spread the word with love, not hate. So when you have people constantly shoving it down the throats of the "heathens and sinners", you're not doing what God asks.

Beyond that, so-called "Christians" tend to be very judgmental and look down on the "sinners." In the Bible, Jesus dined with sinners and said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone." I don't like calling myself a Christian due to the problems that come with the way those who claim it behave. I call myself, simply, a "believer."

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean, that's how I see it

Unless evidence proves otherwise, ClaTheBae ClaTheBae is an actual plant to me
And you're smugly sipping tea with every post.

I know I brought that up like last week but it has still applied to every post since.

I wanna find a picture of Jill sipping tea now.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
tbh i wonder if ppl visualize each other as our icons, as if our icons are our avatars in like vr chat or some ****
I might be more difficult since I change avatars often but I wouldn't be surprised if someone saw me as bright green Tyrannosaurus because of my name.

I almost always visualize people as their avatars if they don't really change them much or not at all. Idon Idon and Opossum Opossum I'm looking at you

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Honestly? The only reason I'd say PSABR is bad is the fact you can ONLY kill with supers. When you can die any time at any percentage it feels more risky, and thus more rewarding when you kill someone
After reading the gameplay sections of each game, this quote on Brawlout’s gameplay is exactly the kind of thing I want from All-Stars. “Brawlout does away with blocking, grabbing and edge-grabbing to reveal a system based on combos. Fighting builds up player’s Rage Meter, which fuels powerful special attacks, and adds an extra layer of strategy, by triggering the Combo Breaker or Rage Mode.” Imagine this but with the 3 supers instead of Rage Mode.

D

Deleted member

I read Noipoi Noipoi s posts like he sounds like Hiccup from how to train your dragon because he had a how to train your dragon avatar for a long time

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hm. Honestly, I don't really give much thought to my avatar in relation to myself, but I suppose for most it probably would affect how they see me.

D

Deleted member

I might be more difficult since I change avatars often but I wouldn't be surprised if someone saw me as bright green Tyrannosaurus because of my name. I almost always visualize people as their avatars if they don't really change them much or not at all. Idon Idon and Opossum Opossum I'm looking at you
i saw you as ridley for a hell of a long time for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom