• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You'd know what would be awesome to see? A survival horror game in a medieval setting.
New FighterZ fighters...honestly not surprised by three of them. Not a big fan of Super so kind of let down too.

Videl tho! Amazing creative moveset they gave her!

Expecting the last two to be Kefla and perhaps another old name: Janemba my hot take.
Who got revealed for FighterZ?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I have no job, no money, and no vehicle or license to get me to and from interviews.
Walk. It sucks but I've walked two hours in an Arizona summer to get to work before for a short while. After getting a paycheck or two buy a bicycle.

It might not be fun but if it means moving out of that house it'll probably be better for you in the long run.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry to anyone if this makes the conversation awkward of upsetting, but I need to vent.

Warning: Potentially disturbing.

I live with my mother out of necessity, and we do not see eye to eye on most things. She's constantly making the most racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic comments. And worse than that, she's prone to anger very easily. And when she gets angry, her first response is always to get violent. She hits me when I don't back down to her will, and then tries to guilt trip me into submission by reminding me what she's done "for me" since I was a kid (which, honestly, just barely qualifies as the bare minimum a parent should do.)

As always, she threatened to kick me out in tonight's weekly argument, but this time it's different. I think she legitimately wants me gone. I admit, I said something nasty to her, but the fact she's basically told me that if I talked to her at all, she'd call the cops and have me dragged off of her property - which I pay half the bills for - is just wrong.

I can't even imagine what she'd do if she found out that I'm trans.
That’s absolutely horrible, I’m so sorry that that’s happing to you.
Do you have anywhere you could go?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Walk. It sucks but I've walked two hours in an Arizona summer to get to work before for a short while. After getting a paycheck or two buy a bicycle.

It might not be fun but if it means moving out of that house it'll probably be better for you in the long run.
I can imagine that.

Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming You are also not alone in terms of having an abusive mother. I never had one, but my mother had an abusive mother who eventually kicked her out, and she had to survive on her own. She managed to support herself and make it to college, though.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I'm sorry to anyone if this makes the conversation awkward of upsetting, but I need to vent.

I live with my mother out of necessity, and we do not see eye to eye on most things. She's constantly making the most racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic comments. And worse than that, she's prone to anger very easily. And when she gets angry, her first response is always to get violent. She hits me when I don't back down to her will, and then tries to guilt trip me into submission by reminding me what she's done "for me" since I was a kid (which, honestly, just barely qualifies as the bare minimum a parent should do.)

As always, she threatened to kick me out in tonight's weekly argument, but this time it's different. I think she legitimately wants me gone. I admit, I said something nasty to her, but the fact she's basically told me that if I talked to her at all, she'd call the cops and have me dragged off of her property - which I pay half the bills for - is just wrong.

I am very sorry to hear that. *hugs* Do you have close relatives nearby you can stay with?

D

Deleted member

I am so sorry this is happening. :(

Here is an image to help cheer you up.
broly.jpg

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Another Broly? :glare: That...Why?

Well, at least Gogeta's getting in.
Because DBS Broly might as well be an entirely different character from Movie Broly.
Different moves means different character, especially if people like them enough.

I-I-I-ISABELLE?!?!?! SHE'D JUST BE AN ECHO FIGHTER, THERE'S NO WAY SHE COULD DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT

would rather just have ssj gogeta with the sick *** finisher move
But... Gogeta Blue already does SSJ Gogeta's sick ass finisher move.

What the hell does that stand for?
How many times do they have to transform?
Bro, this crap's 3 years old.
Bear with me here, it means "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" (blue) and it's the upgraded form of "Super Saiyan God" (god)

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Gameplay for Jiren and Videl, with an announcement for DBS Broly and SSGSS Gogeta.
Hold on hold on hold on hold on hold on hold the **** on.

DBS Broly?

Does Arc System Works not understand the concept of a costume?

On the plus side, Videl's the ****ing best.

D

Deleted member

I really want to play KH3, but I know I have to play KH1 and KH2 first.
Are KH1 and KH2 any good?

MainJPW

M.T.A
Expecting the last two to be Kefla and perhaps another old name: Janemba my hot take.
I’m legitimately expecting Roshi to be one of them due to his resurgence since Resurrection F. Just the kind of fighter Arcsys would be interested in making a moveset for me thinks.
Because Broli movie.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Hold on hold on hold on hold on hold on hold the **** on.

DBS Broly?

Does Arc System Works not understand the concept of a costume?

On the plus side, Videl's the ****ing best.
No, they don't, because the way Arcsys does costumes means they have to hand-animate all the frames and can't leave it to a physics engine.

Plus, again, different moves. A lot of moves the Brolies do are unique to one or the other.

D

Deleted member

I may not know you and you may not know me but I wanna say that I am deeply Sorry to hear that and that I sincerely hope things get better for you as I can sort of relate in some regards as My Family also hates me and my brother Beats me up but Everyone in this thread has your back. if you need somebody to be there for you message me and I'll be there. I hope things get better for you since nobody should have to go through that.

D

Deleted member

Because DBS Broly might as well be an entirely different character from Movie Broly. Different moves means different character, especially if people like them.
I guess we'll see soon enough.
I don't particuarlly like Kingdom Hearts 1, because I think it's aged poorly, but Kingdom Hearts 2 was super fun to play.
why y'all even complaining about another broly when goku 3 comes out and y'all just take it
I wasn't cool with Sayian Saga Goku getting added, but whatever.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just wondering, you're transsexual, are you, as your sig implies? You are really unlucky to have a mother like that.
dude did you even read the spoiler

also i think its transgender in the correct terms, wouldnt transsexual imply surgery

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

SMH you guys arguing about who should and shouldn't be in DBFZ when I'm still waiting for my mans Roshi to come and kick Goku's ***

D

Deleted member

Well anyways, I can see the last two characters being Kefila(Is that her name?) and maybe another movie villian, maybe Janemba or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

MainJPW

M.T.A
SMH you guys arguing about who should and shouldn't be in DBFZ when I'm still waiting for my mans Roshi to come and kick Goku's ***
Bro Roshi’s relevancy and kickass potential should net him a slot. Don’t make him the Cranky* Kong of Fighterz.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Because DBS Broly might as well be an entirely different character from Movie Broly.
Different moves means different character, especially if people like them enough.

But... Gogeta Blue already does SSJ Gogeta's sick *** finisher move.

Bro, this crap's 3 years old.
Bear with me here, it means "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" (blue) and it's the upgraded form of "Super Saiyan God" (god)
How many letters long is the latest one?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yes, they are.
In fact, KH2 is actually what I would consider a master-class in the action RPG genre, and one both uber casual trash and elitist scum can really enjoy. I highly recommend that game to everyone if not just for the gameplay alone.

But... if you want to squeeze the most enjoyment out of the series, you're going to have to delve within the side-content, which is actually super super super important for the plot.
I recommend getting "Kingdom Hearts: The Story so Far" which is literally every single game either remastered or turned into a movie, all for 40 bucks on the PS4.

How many letters long is the latest one?
Depends on how many letters are in "Mastered Ultra Instinct."

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
I want something I can control 7 human players at once with to go against 7 99 stock opponents at once to rack up gold.

It's too difficult to do with 7 computer players

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I want something I can control 7 human players at once with to go against 7 99 stock opponents at once to rack up gold.

It's too difficult to do with 7 computer players
...what?
Doesn't that add up to 14 players on-screen?

DevaAshera

Smash Champion

Get out if you can. If possible, see if you can live with a friend whom you feel safe at, explain the situation to them/their parents. If you have the means too, try to covertly move out and get an apartment.

Whatever you need to do, just get out of there. You can not and should not live with someone that is both emotionally and physically abusive.

Well, at least Gogeta's getting in.
Because Dragon Ball Super's Broly is a much better character then Dragon Ball Z's Broly and likely has his own abilities to pull a moveset out of..I mean, we have three Goku & Vegetas that are unique.
What the hell does that stand for?
How many times do they have to transform?
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan..the original name for Super Saiyan Blue when it was first used in Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection f before they decided to call it Super Saiyan Blue in Dragon Ball Super (and the fact that the games still want to use SSGSS instead of SSB kinda annoys me..its such a cumbersome term..)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So the original leak that got all of season one for Dragonball FighterZ right was apparently wrong on season two. But it's fully possible the leaker was originally right and they changed their plan after the game exceeded expectations.

They said it was eight characters, consisting of Videl & Great Saiyaman, Gogeta, Cabba, Califla & Kale, Roshi, Tapion, Zarbon and Raditz. But what was announced now is twelve characters, two of which are Videl & Great Saiyaman and Gogeta, two of which are DBS Broly and... ugh. Jiren.

It's interesting to think that they expanded their plans because the game sold so ****ing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom