• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So the original leak that got all of season one for Dragonball FighterZ right was apparently wrong on season two. But it's fully possible the leaker was originally right and they changed their plan after the game exceeded expectations.

They said it was eight characters, consisting of Videl & Great Saiyaman, Gogeta, Cabba, Califla & Kale, Roshi, Tapion, Zarbon and Raditz. But what was announced now is twelve characters, two of which are Videl & Great Saiyaman and Gogeta, two of which are DBS Broly and... ugh. Jiren.

It's interesting to think that they expanded their plans because the game sold so ****ing much.
I hope one day Arc Systems will make an actually Jump Fighting game. But hey, pipedreams and all that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming

im gonna say it one more time just so you can catch it unless you blocked me sad face

You can't be kicked out, not legally unless you've been taken to court. Without emancipation, your mother would be committing a literal crime. If you consider he abusive, and she pulls it, call the CPS since you're still a legal child. Or the police station by their actual number, not something like 911. You can't just leave, either. Despite what others are saying, she's still your legal guardian, and eventually you will be brought back to her because it's still considered child abandonment whether you leave or she makes you leave.

The only way that you can be emancipated right now that I know of so you can leave with free will is joining the military.

Your mother leaves nothing but empty threats, and actual threats should be reported to authorities.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
The best news of today is Videl in Fighterz. Not gonna lie. SHe's always been fun in the games and that trend seems to continue here.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So the original leak that got all of season one for Dragonball FighterZ right was apparently wrong on season two. But it's fully possible the leaker was originally right and they changed their plan after the game exceeded expectations.

They said it was eight characters, consisting of Videl & Great Saiyaman, Gogeta, Cabba, Califla & Kale, Roshi, Tapion, Zarbon and Raditz. But what was announced now is twelve characters, two of which are Videl & Great Saiyaman and Gogeta, two of which are DBS Broly and... ugh. Jiren.

It's interesting to think that they expanded their plans because the game sold so ****ing much.
I thought there are only 6 characters in season 2. The trailer had 6 ?, with 4 of them being Jiren, Videl, Super Broly and SSB Gogeta.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming

im gonna say it one more time just so you can catch it unless you blocked me sad face

You can't be kicked out, not legally unless you've been taken to court. Without emancipation, your mother would be committing a literal crime. If you consider he abusive, and she pulls it, call the CPS since you're still a legal child. Or the police station by their actual number, not something like 911. You can't just leave, either. Despite what others are saying, she's still your legal guardian, and eventually you will be brought back to her because it's still considered child abandonment whether you leave or she makes you leave.

The only way that you can be emancipated right now that I know of so you can leave with free will is joining the military.

Your mother leaves nothing but empty threats, and actual threats should be reported to authorities.
I'm not a legal child, unfortunately. I'm 22 years old.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well ****, you're ****ed. You still can't be kicked out because of legal reasons, and she would have to take you to court, but you're still ****ed in everything else. Could've sworn you said you were 17. :drflip: Unless you wanna join the military.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Y'know, it's been really quite in terms of Doom Eternal's development. I haven't heard anything else about after that E3 trailer. Strange.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Well ****, you're ****ed. You still can't be kicked out because of legal reasons, and she would have to take you to court, but you're still ****ed in everything else. Could've sworn you said you were 17. :drflip: Unless you wanna join the military.
No. I've repressed my true self, Sabrina, for 17 years (since I was 5.)

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
I'd say the good news for me is that I finally get mai boy Gogeta in this game!
I really only want two/three more characters after Videl and it's Pan (I really wanna complete Gohan's family on one team), Janemba and Omega Shenron. Perfect Roster for me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Her victory line is weird.

*getting her head literally crushed by babidi minion*

I WOULDN'T LOOK DOWN ON ME IF I WERE YOU

Y'know, it's been really quite in terms of Doom Eternal's development. I haven't heard anything else about after that E3 trailer. Strange.
thats what happens when you spend all your budget on fallout 76

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No. I've repressed my true self, Sabrina, for 17 years (since I was 5.)
Well, you still need to be taken to court to be kicked out, so it's still empty threats mostly, you're just now less protected by the law. Still protected, but not a full 100% barrier. You have a great argument to bring to a court if you asked me, so even if she did, I think you'd have a better shot.

D

Deleted member

thats what happens when you spend all your budget on fallout 76
Damn. I hope Doom Eternal's devlopment is going strong. I would hate to hear it had crippled due to poor budgeting, or worse, pressure from media idiots. But I have faith in Id Software so hopefully we'll hear something soon.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
As I said before, sweetie, you need to leave as soon as you possibly can. Find a friend/friend's family willing to help or try to get your own apartment if you get paid enough to do so.
You don't deserve to deal with this abuse and you can not stay in the home of someone doing so to you.
I know it can be hard, but you have to do something. Just allowing it to happen so you have a home is not good for you and there have to be other ways for you find a home to live in. People will be understanding if you explain it to them, I feel. I know my friend's parents let me live with them when I couldn't live with my father's wife any longer.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I thought there are only 6 characters in season 2. The trailer had 6 ?, with 4 of them being Jiren, Videl, Super Broly and SSB Gogeta.
What I had been told just now (I could be misinformed) was that Season 2 will consist of 12 total characters but be spaced out differently which is why we only saw six but four were already announced.

I haven't looked into it myself though. My brother is obsessed with the game and is subscribed to all the Discord servers and reddits and whatever else, so I just get all my news through him.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
As I said before, sweetie, you need to leave as soon as you possibly can. Find a friend/friend's family willing to help or try to get your own apartment if you get paid enough to do so.
You don't deserve to deal with this abuse and you can not stay in the home of someone doing so to you.
I know it can be hard, but you have to do something. Just allowing it to happen so you have a home is not good for you and there have to be other ways for you find a home to live in. People will be understanding if you explain it to them, I feel. I know my friend's parents let me live with them when I couldn't live with my father's wife any longer.
I believe Sabrina said she has no job, money or even a vehicle license.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So apparantly the news about 2.0.0 version is gone now for some people. I can't check in my game right now, but what about anyone here?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The best news of today is Videl in Fighterz. Not gonna lie. SHe's always been fun in the games and that trend seems to continue here.

I wonder what happens if you have Gohan on your team.

I mean, I assume it does nothing, like having 18 and 17 on the same team, but I like it when they take the team dynamic into account, like Goten/Goku in Gohan's super.

D

Deleted member

Is Phirahna boy supposed to be released in February or March? I can't remember which one it was.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I wonder what happens if you have Gohan on your team.

I mean, I assume it does nothing, like having 18 and 17 on the same team, but I like it when they take the team dynamic into account, like Goten/Goku in Gohan's super.
Well they didn't do that for Ranger 17, so they probably wouldn't do it for this, which is a shame.
Having unique team combos is so fun and it's such a nice way to subtly convince players to try out more characters.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Well, you still need to be taken to court to be kicked out, so it's still empty threats mostly, you're just now less protected by the law. Still protected, but not a full 100% barrier. You have a great argument to bring to a court if you asked me, so even if she did, I think you'd have a better shot.
Unfortunately right now I HAVE no income. I am unemployed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom