• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Welp I just tried online for the first time.

It defaulted me to around 1.2 million GSP.
2 wins with :ultbowserjr: later (with one being a JV3), I have a GSP of 2.66 million with :ultbowserjr:.

...How?

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Huh. I did actually reply to you, so you should've gotten a notification?

Anyway, what are the rules of the requests? Cause I'd actually like to start getting sprite work done for a hack, but I don't know if you sprite in specific styles. That said, just the Super Mario Maker style alone(that's what this is, right?) is good enough.
As long as it's nothing too complicated, I think I can do it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Welp I just tried online for the first time.

It defaulted me to around 1.2 million GSP.
2 wins with :ultbowserjr: later (with one being a JV3), I have a GSP of 2.66 million with :ultbowserjr:.

...How?
It shrinks faster than you think. Once you get to the 3 or 4 mil mark, you're gonna start droppin' to just 100k or 10k a win before you eventually only go up or down a few thousand and hundred once you reach Elite Smash.

Can someone find me a good avatar please?
What about my so-called incomplete avatar that you "fixed"?

if you change it to that, i promise to change mine in return

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'm sorry to anyone if this makes the conversation awkward of upsetting, but I need to vent.

Warning: Potentially disturbing.

I live with my mother out of necessity, and we do not see eye to eye on most things. She's constantly making the most racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic comments. And worse than that, she's prone to anger very easily. And when she gets angry, her first response is always to get violent. She hits me when I don't back down to her will, and then tries to guilt trip me into submission by reminding me what she's done "for me" since I was a kid (which, honestly, just barely qualifies as the bare minimum a parent should do.)

As always, she threatened to kick me out in tonight's weekly argument, but this time it's different. I think she legitimately wants me gone. I admit, I said something nasty to her, but the fact she's basically told me that if I talked to her at all, she'd call the cops and have me dragged off of her property - which I pay half the bills for - is just wrong.

I can't even imagine what she'd do if she found out that I'm trans.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
...aw, dammit @ShinyLegendary I made a new avatar and everything so we could match and be bffs.

jill_sandwich.png

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm sorry to anyone if this makes the conversation awkward of upsetting, but I need to vent.

I live with my mother out of necessity, and we do not see eye to eye on most things. She's constantly making the most racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic comments. And worse than that, she's prone to anger very easily. And when she gets angry, her first response is always to get violent. She hits me when I don't back down to her will, and then tries to guilt trip me into submission by reminding me what she's done "for me" since I was a kid (which, honestly, just barely qualifies as the bare minimum a parent should do.)

As always, she threatened to kick me out in tonight's weekly argument, but this time it's different. I think she legitimately wants me gone. I admit, I said something nasty to her, but the fact she's basically told me that if I talked to her at all, she'd call the cops and have me dragged off of her property - which I pay half the bills for - is just wrong.

*Hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that. :c

Noipoi

Howdy!
Masked Marshmallow Masked Marshmallow really sorry to bother you, but do you think you could crop the Sans from this image? Maybe without a background?
pixels.jpg

He blends in with the background, and I can't do what i want with him. I understand if you don't want too.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope things work out. i know how these arguments can get...

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I’m sorry to hear that’s what you’re going through. “sending you hugs” I hope things will work out for you. You don’t deserve that kind of treatment.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

*hugs This hit me in the heart, especially as someone who is related to a trans.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
New FighterZ fighters...honestly not surprised by three of them. Not a big fan of Super so kind of let down too.

Videl tho! Amazing creative moveset they gave her!

Expecting the last two to be Kefla and perhaps another old name: Janemba my hot take.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

How exactly do you need to live in a toxic household as a necessity? That sounds ludicrous.

I bet on a nice police man and the justice system if you asked me, worked for me and definitely didn't for my alcoholic family.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What character in Ultimate is your most toughest matchup?

Mine is:ultlittlemac:.

It is easy to fight bad :ultlittlemac:s but :ultlittlemac:s that spam jabs and are actually good make me struggle pretty hard.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
How exactly do you need to live in a toxic household as a necessity? That sounds ludicrous.

I bet on a nice police man and the justice system if you asked me, worked for me and definitely didn't for my alcoholic family.
I have no job, no money, and no vehicle or license to get me to and from interviews.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Masked Marshmallow Masked Marshmallow really sorry to bother you, but do you think you could crop the Sans from this image? Maybe without a background?
View attachment 188883
He blends in with the background, and I can't do what i want with him. I understand if you don't want too.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope things work out. i know how these arguments can get...
k

here's ness

I'll be going to bed now since its past midnight here, I'll continue the list when I wake up

D

Deleted member

The "Sans is Ness" joke is probably one of the most milked out jokes on the planet.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Sorry to hear that. I would have to say that your mother should be the one that gets locked up. That aside, I hope things get better for you, somehow.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I will beat fire with fire.
Then we shall spread like a virus.

I have no job, no money, and no vehicle or license to get me to and from interviews.
Well, here's the thing. She can't actually kick you out without legal emancipation. That's why I said a nice police officer and a court case, that's the only way she'll be able to as far as I'm aware.

Anything else she tries to put you out with is unconstitutional.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom