• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I forgot when they showed up. But get ready to be scared regardless. Dead Space is the scariest game I've ever played, with Silent Hill 2 being a very close second.
I’m still ticked that Silent Hill 2 isn’t on Steam yet because that’s another horror game I wanna play. I know Homecoming is on there but goddamn, what about 2, 3 and 4?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
No. I've never even heard of it.
I’d definitely recommend it. It’s based around Japanese horror myths and the whole isolation aspect and only fighting evil spirits with an enchanted camera...it’s a horror experience like no other <3

I’m still ticked that Silent Hill 2 isn’t on Steam yet because that’s another horror game I wanna play. I know SH4 and Homecoming are on there but goddamn, what about 2 and 3?
Whoa whoa wait 4 is there?? I only saw Homecoming

Origins on Steam would be pretty dope too

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie, I didn't exactly like the themes of Classic mode with the exception of Ryu, and Dark Samus since they are either not really based on their games like Lucas, or just bland. They could of been a bit better (Despite understanding that it might take longer to think of a better theme for 71 characters), that's just me though.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
What have we come to, when we start talking about this?

We need a direct, now!
My first thought was to put it in the Unpopular Opinions thread, but I lost track of where that is, so I went here instead.

Also, I have several dozen snapshots of my Mii Brawler beating up Galeem, and a video of another Mii Brawler beating up my Vaati Mii Swordfighter...

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I’d definitely recommend it. It’s based around Japanese horror myths and the whole isolation aspect and only fighting evil spirits with an enchanted camera...it’s a horror experience like no other <3

Whoa whoa wait 4 is there?? I only saw Homecoming

Origins on Steam would be pretty dope too
Oops, I just looked and 4 wasn’t on there. I could’ve sworn it was there at some point.

D

Deleted member

I’m still ticked that Silent Hill 2 isn’t on Steam yet because that’s another horror game I wanna play. I know SH4 and Homecoming are on there but goddamn, what about 2 and 3?
Silent Hill 2 is amazing. You should check it out, but like with Dead Space, get ready to be scared lol.
I check it out if I have the time.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Not gonna lie, I didn't exactly like the themes of Classic mode with the exception of Ryu, and Dark Samus since they are either not really based on their games like Lucas, or just bland. They could of been a bit better (Despite understanding that it might take longer to think of a better theme for 71 characters), that's just me though.
A few you really have to understand the character.

Some are just boring though.

D

Deleted member

My first thought was to put it in the Unpopular Opinions thread, but I lost track of where that is, so I went here instead.

Also, I have several dozen snapshots of my Mii Brawler beating up Galeem, and a video of another Mii Brawler beating up my Vaati Mii Swordfighter...
I notice you’re into violent women.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know what we should have in Ultimate? A third party character who is the protagonist of their series/game, yet is a villain, bad-guy like or anti-villain. Think Crow, the villain-protagonist character from the third party, let alone indie game, Nefarious, not saying he should be in, but I am using him as an example here. Anyone have ideas on what characters of that kind would be good third party reps for Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’m just a bit peeved that to play SH 2-4 I gotta do it on a PS2 emulator. Haunting Ground too, and that one has that weird ass mirror graphical glitch that just Really Bugs Me

You know Yuri, that assist trophy with the camera?

She's from that franchise...

More specifically, the Wii U one, I believe...
And the Mio and Mayu Amakura Spirits too...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You know what we should have in Ultimate? A third party character who is the protagonist of their series/game, yet is a villain, bad-guy like or anti-villain. Think Crow, the villain-protagonist character from the third party, let alone indie game, Nefarious, not saying he should be in, but I am using him as an example here. Anyone have ideas on what characters of that kind would be good third party reps for Smash Bros. Ultimate?
The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Nightmare from Soulcalibur.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
If I am to be punished for saying what I find attractive, the so be it.:p
I just noticed your pfp is the picture I posted here earlier. Very good choice! I’m on mobile and have my glasses off so I didn’t really see it until now lmao.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Personally, I myself like females with a nice behind in their walk, if you know what I'm saying. Wait, why are you pointing that gun at me?
It’s not a gun, it’s just a camera! See?
58BEEC95-ACE8-47C5-85F5-B6B7F15DA4FC.jpeg

But come on guys! I’m sure there’s nothing wrong with having a little healthy, wholesome discussion about our turn-ons to bring ourselves closer togeth-
10347F3A-B88F-407D-A78F-23B6F70D55BD.jpeg

Fine I’ll stop.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just got a nice winstreak and got up to 5.18 mil with Little Mac.

I know 5.4 mil exists though, cause I fought a Mega Man at that level with my not even close to elite K. Rool for memes and I got a lag win

what are your fellas highest GSPs right now

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I do. :) Sorry for not answering. When I'm spriting I tend to not stop to check the thread.
Huh. I did actually reply to you, so you should've gotten a notification?

Anyway, what are the rules of the requests? Cause I'd actually like to start getting sprite work done for a hack, but I don't know if you sprite in specific styles. That said, just the Super Mario Maker style alone(that's what this is, right?) is good enough.

D

Deleted member

I just got a nice winstreak and got up to 5.18 mil with Little Mac.

I know 5.4 mil exists though, cause I fought a Mega Man at that level with my not even close to elite K. Rool for memes and I got a lag win

what are your fellas highest GSPs right now
Whaaaat you are good.
My highest is 3.144 million with Ridley. I play a good amount of online, but most of my time in Smash is spent either in Spirit Mode, Training Mode or Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom