• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Unfortunately right now I HAVE no income. I am unemployed.
Which is a great reason of why you shouldnt be kicked out because of your inability to get one, and with your disagreeing mother the only way to take you through the baby steps of getting a license/permit, against the court.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Arc Systems, I rather play Dragon Ball FighterZ as opposed to BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle. That was such a letdown.

D

Deleted member

You mean Blazblue vs Guilty Gear vs RWBY vs Neptunia vs Red vs Blue vs Capcom?
Uh...More like Blazblue vs Persona vs Under Night vs RWBY vs.....Uh....What's the news on the 5th franchise again?
I like BBCTB but they really shouldnt have told us another franchise is coming if they werent gonna tell us what it is soon
For real. We haven't heard squat on that supposed 5th series.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nope, everyone else’s theme was arranged by the composers working for them while Sonic’s was just pulled from an existing game. I still want new arrangements for the others regardless.
I know that...I was just saying Sonic doesn’t get to get anything new for a victory theme until all Brawl fan gates are remixed/redone...except for Kid Icarus (that one is pure)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

no offense, ROOSTER TEETH is great, but to choose them out of any other company in the world for your fighting game? not bandai, not sega, not konami, not nintendo if they even agreed to it, not an indie hit, not even some type of license of another anime

Atlus and a company that started out as a podcast.

I think someone at Arcsys is a westaboo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ll check but some of them might’ve changed slightly, Sonic’s is slightly sped up and abridged at the end in this game.
Check a comment or more above for what I meant

Though I can mention how stupid it was to cut the wrong part of Yoshi’s out
Well, it'd be nice to have Kirby roast the whole roster instead of Pit and Palutena blabbing on and on.
no
C3E77E30-0B86-4CED-B484-36A4D70A5DD1.jpeg
A0D37580-7505-4AE5-830C-EF83D61BA73A.png

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know that...I was just saying Sonic doesn’t get to get anything new for a victory theme until all Brawl fan gates are remixed/redone...except for Kid Icarus (that one is pure)
Why not? They have to pay composers to make new arrangements and all they have to do is get the rights to an existing jingle for Sonic. Don’t get me wrong, ideally I want new arrangements on top of that but I don’t see why that should be the case.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I was fired because I told a customer threatening to stab me to "**** off."
Okay that is complete bull****, you did not deserve to get fired for that!

you live in the uk or something with everyone threatening to stab you?
Yes because no one threatens to stab one another anywhere else in the world.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

no offense, ROOSTER TEETH is great, but to choose them out of any other company in the world for your fighting game? not bandai, not sega, not konami, not nintendo if they even agreed to it, not an indie hit, not even some type of license of another anime

Funnily enough, I always find Red vs Blue DVDs being stocked in anime sections at stores.

Now it's starting to make sense.

D

Deleted member

As a RWBY fan myself, I too was shocked that it of all choices was picked, but they did a good job with them outside of making us wait for Blake and Yang as DLC.
Nah, that'd be Harada.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
We got a RWBY fighter before we got a Megaten fighter.
megaten vs.jpg

sigh...
One day...

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Okay that is complete bull****, you did not deserve to get fired for that!

Yes because no one threatens to stab one another anywhere else in the world.
Yikes,do they ALWAYS believe the customer is right even after threats of violence?

In my field, we wouldn't stand for that...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yikes,do they ALWAYS believe the customer is right even after threats of violence?

In my field, we wouldn't stand for that...
The issue isn't the customer "being right", because security footage proves otherwise. From what I understand, it's the employee reacting harshly.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why not? They have to pay composers to make new arrangements and all they have to do is get the rights to an existing jingle for Sonic. Don’t get me wrong, ideally I want new arrangements on top of that but I don’t see why that should be the case.
Cause mostly every series getting a new victory theme together would be better for their friendly Smashing bond or some cheesy **** about Nintendo and Sonic being family

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Unless it's about dating, asking for something never hurts.
(physically, your pride might take a big beating)

D

Deleted member

Great. My internet decided to crap out on me every now and then. Wonderful.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Jesus, the way you're reacting is as if Donkey Kong has gone without any games for a long *** time. You're counting Federation Force so that means we must count spin-offs for Donkey Kong. The longest hiatus Metroid took was 8 years without a single game from 1993 to 2001, Donkey Kong 's longest hiatus was 1983 to 1988, the DK Classics on the NES, then we got DKC 6 years later. The longest break it had since then was 1999 to 2003's DK spinoffs. After 2003 the longest breaks DK took were no games in 2008 and no new games in between 2011's DKCR and 2013's Mini's on the Move. Most recent game being 2015's Tipping Stars if you don't want to count Tropical Freeze
Federation Force at least that’s the same exact genre as the rest of Metroid. You can’t compare them. And it’s not like Metroid didn’t have Hunters and Pinball as spin off games earlier. It was really only absent on N64, and on the Wii U but made big comeback regardless.

DKC didn’t have its big come back since Donkey Kong Country Returns! And before that, the only games that really addressed its lore and established franchise elements was DK King of Swing, Jungle Climber and Barrel Blast. These sort of games don’t even get released anymore because PAON is gone from Nintendo.

It just doesn’t make sense DKC is neglected so badly. Mario VS DK also has way more Mario elements in its gameplay, and up until its latest 3DS game it didn’t even have any DKC character outside of DK, who’s not even playable and acted way more out of character than Samus did in a couple of scenes in Other M. Also, Other M was great. And Samus Returns 3DS was still mostly a new game to many.

So yes I have my reasons to be upset about Retro not making a new DKC game. There literally won’t be another studio that will make a new game, while there’s plenty of studios, and even Nintendo themselves who can handle Metroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom