• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh, god. Could you imagine if we had 45 more people chatting here? Please no. That would be mayhem and discussion would be impossible.
It's good for the site though. You want to prove it can coexist with platforms like Discord, Twitter and Reddit even if forums may be antiquated to some.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Whichever guest makes an account and starts posting right now gets a special picture from me.

I'll do anything.

Anything.
Can they also get a hug from the Morpha?

Seriously though, best water stage boss here.

D

Deleted member

So you're saying you don't know how to play Simon at all? :smirk: Any Simon main can tell you that spamming Smash close-range is the dumbest thing to do.
I do know how to play Simon, it is just he gets so overwhelmed easily if you avoid his projectiles.
I am really good with Simon, actually.

D

Deleted member

You don’t understand pals...
As Watchers, the guests are denied from taking action in any kind of conversation or debate, since it would benefit in extreme ways the person or group they are siding with.

Their job is to document the multiverse about everything that happens on it, and they can’t do anything outside of that.

D

Deleted member

Saying incorrect things won’t do anything...
The Watchers are trained to control themselves on any kind of debate or situation.

It is impossible to trigger them, since they have infinite peace inside their minds.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ah the Smash 4 social days. Back then I used Mighty The Armadillo avatars exclusively.
Ah, the days of Woodyposting until every ****ing mod told us that we couldn't do it anymore.

six whole social threads

Iridium

Smash Hero
Wait, we need to say things so incorrect that the guests need to create an account to show how displeased they are with us!

I'll start: Bandana Dee is just a goomba with a hat.
Isaac getting disconfirmed was the best thing for Smash.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wait, we need to say things so incorrect that the guests need to create an account to show how displeased they are with us!

I'll start: Bandana Dee is just a goomba with a hat.
breathes in

Elma shouldn't get in before Rex.

I'm actually ok with rex dont kill me

D

Deleted member

Ah the Smash 4 social days. Back then I used Mighty The Armadillo avatars exclusively.
I remember you didn't even have an avatar before that. Lots of cool stuff back then. Missing the good old company.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I remember you didn't even have an avatar before that. Lots of cool stuff back then. Missing the good old company.
Iirc, I didn’t initially intend to stick with this avatar of mine. It was just another avatar in my constant avatar switching days.

But this was the last one I ever did, so it just stuck.

Hard to believe it’s already been over 4 years.

D

Deleted member

My dear Watchers...

D23474E0-9019-44A5-B2C0-D43B57A7C160.jpeg

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Also, there are too many characters in Smash, who’s going to use them all anyway? We need to cut it down to a good 8 characters, that’s all anyone’s going to use anyway.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Y'all ready for a wrong statement?

"Characters should never be in Smash, just for relevancy"

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh yeah

i probably will disappear again in like 2020, 2021, a few months after the last dlc is released.

i'll still play it, just not here

then i'll return in my mid-to-late 20s for the next Smash game

Y'all ready for a wrong statement?

"Characters should never be in Smash just for relevancy"
Ads aren't relevant, they're ads.

nice try fatesposter

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah, the days of Woodyposting until every ****ing mod told us that we couldn't do it anymore.

six whole social threads
Space was one of our good fellows, I 'member. I still talk to him. But back then I, or rather, my predecessor, often posted about his boredom or what was up, so when the mods came in and said that (posting one-off status messages on these threads) wasn't okay, he agreed to a change. I wonder how that went.

Noipoi

Howdy!
oh yeah

i probably will disappear again in like 2020, 2021, a few months after the last dlc is released.

i'll still play it, just not here

then i'll return in my mid-to-late 20s for the next Smash game

Ads aren't relevant, they're ads.

nice try fatesposter
Y-You'll leave me?

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
King K. Rool will never be in Smash Bros. People just need to give up already because it's never happening.

says the k.rool main of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom