• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
how can chrom protect chrom if chrom can't protect chrom

seriously ive been playing characters with meh to bad recoveries for so long that i was using pichu for a bit and i was blown away
That reminds me, it took me a while to remember that Roy's recovery basically causes him to almost always get hit by Link's Remote Bombs due to having fire properties. We really get to abuse that offstage now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It is worth to note that even when you play as Samus against Zero Suit Samus, the latter still puts on herself the Varia Suit for the Final Smash.

So you could say that Samus is in the same club as Chrom.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
how can chrom protect chrom if chrom can't protect chrom

seriously ive been playing characters with meh to bad recoveries for so long that i was using pichu for a bit and i was blown away
I use multiple characters. Going from Chrom to Villager (or vice versa) is always jarring.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>Users: 45
>Guests: 31

Holy cowabunga Batman, I haven't seen those numbers in forever besides a couple competitive threads.
dont ****ing scare me like that

i thought for the past two weeks that a guy named flight with a green avatar from 2015 was just a hallucination

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oy, you 30 guests, make an account and interact with us
and visit my support thread kthxbye.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
It is worth to note that even when you play as Samus against Zero Suit Samus, the latter still puts on herself the Varia Suit for the Final Smash.

not even a palette swap? Interesting...

If I recall, if Falco is on the field when Fox does his Final Smash, Falco's Arwing won't appear in the cinematic, and vice versa

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
>Users: 45
>Guests: 31

Holy cowabunga Batman, I haven't seen those numbers in forever besides a couple competitive threads.
What on earth is going on, that is making this thread so crazy, right now?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That reminds me, it took me a while to remember that Roy's recovery basically causes him to almost always get hit by Link's Remote Bombs due to having fire properties. We really get to abuse that offstage now.
Please, god no, now the Link mains are even stronger

D

Deleted member

dont ****ing scare me like that

i thought for the past two weeks that a guy named flight with a green avatar from 2015 was just a hallucination
Maybe he was bored enough to suddenly disappear out of the blue, but you're free to visit his memories at a certain machine from way back...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Please, god no, now the Link mains are even stronger
just play as :ultsimon: lol

not as :ultrichter: tho unless youre so into 90s pop stars that the actual key difference that makes a belmont > link doesnt matter to you and you just like dying

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I like Simon, but once when you master the skill of dodging his projectiles, he really does not have much to offer than spamming forward smash attacks.

D

Deleted member

What on earth is going on, that is making this thread so crazy, right now?
No idea. Maybe the newness of the thread. On one hand, I'd temporarily agree that Smashboards isn't dead yet in activity, but most people will want to use Discord for the sake of instant messaging. This is like when I joined that it was very active. I may have gone full circle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Maybe he was bored enough to suddenly disappear out of the blue, but you're free to visit his memories at a certain machine from way back...
dont act like i didnt do that for a whole two years before you did

D

Deleted member

The Guests are like the Watchers.

They always observe the events on Smashboards from above, but never take action in any of them to get as much information as possible to be remembered in the future.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, guests, why don't y'all make an account, and come join us?

It can get slow here, sometimes...

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I like Simon, but once when you master the skill of dodging his projectiles, he really does not have much to offer than spamming forward smash attacks.
So you're saying you don't know how to play Simon at all? :smirk: Any Simon main can tell you that spamming Smash close-range is the dumbest thing to do.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Game Theory - Tabuu's Horrible Cloning project.

Do it, MatPat. DO IT.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Oh, god. Could you imagine if we had 45 more people chatting here? Please no. That would be mayhem and discussion would be impossible.

Roberk

Smash Champion
What do y'all think is going to be in the 2.0 update? It's pretty jarring that they're already making such a jump in numbered versions, so I don't think it's just balance changes. I speculate Audrey the II, or shall I say,『 PLANT 』 to come out with 2.0, because the cutoff to redeem them is Jan 31 and the update should be coming out around that time if it's next week. Early purchase bonus ends -> plant comes out. New modes is a big maybe but plant just seems more likely since it we're pretty sure it was going to come out in February anyway.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Whichever guest makes an account and starts posting right now gets a special picture from me.

I'll do anything.

Anything.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Wait, we need to say things so incorrect that the guests need to create an account to show how displeased they are with us!

I'll start: Bandana Dee is just a goomba with a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom