• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I used to be like that as well. My tastebuds changed or my attitude changed after I worked up the courage to try sushi many years ago. After that, I realized I loved seafood. Unless it tasted real fishy....yak.
Out of all the seafood I’ve tried, I could never stand the taste or even the smell for that matter. Plus I got a big scare when I got a major hives breakout and blood pressure drop which resulted in me fainting after eating shrimp when I was eleven.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Out of all the seafood I’ve tried, I could never stand the taste or even the smell for that matter. Plus I got a big scare when I got a major hives breakout and blood pressure drop which resulted in me fainting after eating shrimp when I was eleven.
Shellfish allergies.....that’s rough and makes your hate for it much more understandable.

osby

Smash Obsessed
In my case, i am denied to smoke or drink alcoholic stuff because of my hyperactivity and medicaments.

Some people say that i don’t miss much.
Smoking is inhaling poison so you miss nothing.

Drinking isn't a big loss, but I don't like alcohol, so I'm biased.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

This guy walks into your room and heads straight towards your Switch. What do you do?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In my case, i am denied to smoke or drink alcoholic stuff because of my hyperactivity and medicaments.

tbh ive gotten black-out drunk exactly one time and fell down, hit my head on the railing of a staircase, and had to go the hospital

just going from that experience, you probably aren't missing much

Iridium

Smash Hero

You really don't. The smell of that smoke is disgusting, and I'd know. I smell it on the streets randomly, and I act like I'm dying every time.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

This guy walks into your room and heads straight towards your Switch. What do you do?
Ask him to be an assist trophy in Smash.

I want my Smash Ultimate x Resident Evil dammit!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

idk who he is but he seems pretty cool but i would be more concerned about the fact that this really strange man in a fedora is in my room

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pretty much the way to deal with them

And yet only the Kid Icarus cast would actually know not to trust Ridley...and obviously Samus...but what about Disappointing Daddy Chrom?

As a straight black man myself...Tumblr doesn’t mean **** cause they took away all the naughty stuff for no useful reason
Nice to know I ain't the only one...

Meanwhile, Tumblr definitely is terrible after the purge. I'm still annoyed how my latest works don't even get much notes at all despite how hard I worked on em. Sometimes I wish my smash snapshots got more love. Like I could see some snapshots that appear, me thinking some of mine look better, but yet no recognition.

D

Deleted member

Nice to know I ain't the only one...

Meanwhile, Tumblr definitely is terrible after the purge. I'm still annoyed how my latest works don't even get much notes at all despite how hard I worked on em. Sometimes I wish my smash snapshots got more love. Like I could see some snapshots that appear, me thinking some of mine look better, but yet no recognition.
Art gets a lot of attention on Twitter, at least from what i’ve seen on my feed.
Maybe you could test the reception there, just to see if it is better.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Art gets a lot of attention on Twitter, at least from what i’ve seen on my feed.
Maybe you could test the reception there, just to see if it is better.
Yeah, but Twitter is awful for archiving stuff.

Also, this purge created a ton of dead links, it's annoying.

D

Deleted member

I've made these for spriting practice, what do you guys think? Should I try fixing something?
holy **** is that ness from super mario rpg the legend of the seven stars

for real tho these look clean

Last edited by a moderator:

MainJPW

M.T.A
I mean, Mario can talk, so I don't think there'd be anything too weird about giving Mario dialogue.
Also let’s be honest, they DO let Mario talk:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And he’s quite the joker.

:ultness: and :ultlucas: speak a bit in Smash, but mostly in short bursts to say their attack names and "Okay" for Ness.
Lucas also let’s out a big “NO!” when he hits the blast zone.

D

Deleted member

I've made these for spriting practice, what do you guys think? Should I try fixing something?
Congratulations.
Now i want to see Nintendo using these characters in a Super Mario Maker port on Switch.

You have a lot of talent, since most of it looks like official stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom