• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
you know who won't get in? locusts. because they aren't real
List of things Cla doesn't believe exist:
- Chinese Dragons
- People who enjoy Boston creme doughnuts.
- Locusts
- Santa Claus, probably.

Yet despite all that this guy probably thinks giraffes are real and not a government hoax. What a lunatic.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The one character nobody should have forgotten will come back.

He better be accurate this time, and inflict twice the damage when hitting the opponents in the shin.

Trust me, I work at a grocery store. It's more painful than you think

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, just here to tell you about my totally legit leak

Don Cheadle is ****ing in

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
List of things Cla doesn't believe exist.
- Chinese Dragons
- People who enjoy Boston creme doughnuts.
- Locusts
- Santa Claus, probably.

Yet despite all that this guy probably thinks giraffes are real and not a government hoax. What a lunatic.
Cla trusts men with huuuuuuge butts so he believes in Santa since Big Boss told him he existed.

Also The Boss likely knew that her Jack still believed in Santa and found this endearing so she snuck into whatever to get him some presents every December 25th as a fun motherly tradition. Big Boss hates himself for operation Snake Eater. And Santa never visited afterwards either. He believed what he done was so terrible it put him on the naughty list for life

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I feel like it'll be a Corrin situation where everyone's kinda disapointed at first, until they see his moveset. Then they'll be fairly excited.

Not the Banjo Bros, though. They'll probably be salty for the rest of their lives.
Even with Corrin, though, there's a lingering "we never wanted her" from multiple parts of the community. Some are loud about it, some quieter.

Considering how often people here **** on Minecraft, I feel like Steve would suffer a similar fate-- only to a much lesser degree because unlike Corrin he's from quite possibly the most popular game of all time.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I still think not having the Squid Sisters be alts for Inkling was a huge wasted opportunity.
I'm gonna disagree here in the basis that they already have canonized preffered weapons, as well as having differernt body proportions to the basic Inkling, so it wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Though they could have picked better costumes for the male, like, who actually uses Helmet Inkling in any game.

D

Deleted member

Why would you say this? Now i've got the idea of maining Marie in my head.

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS?
If it helps, I know how you feel.

I think about how I could have been a Callie main and I feel great sadness when I realize I can't be.

D

Deleted member

Can you elaborate on the Ballot portion? Who were the notorious characters?

I'm personally interested about that.
Found this on this post: https://krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1552719097/279

Here we go:
Apparently top choices were Inklings, Snake and Ice Climbers if I read that right.
Followed by Sora, K. Rool, Naruhodo aka Phoenix Wright, Bomberman, Chrom, Bayonetta, Ridley, and among the franchises Pokemon, Dragon Quest and FF were quite strong.
Then the following were mentioned after them as loose but remarkable after the top ones:
FE (combined), Tales (Combined), Bandanna Waddle Dee, Monster Hunter, Paper Mario, Forest? (I think Animal Crossing), Castlevania (Combined), Dixie, Megaman (Combined?), Magolor, Professor Layton, Sonic (Combined?), Dante, Tohou (combined?), Master Chief, Kid Icarus (combined), Ashley,
Crash Bandicoot, Fate Character, Waluigi, Street Fighter (combined?), Minecraft, Fiora, Shovel Knight, Dry Bowser, Yo-Kai Watch (Combined), Ryu Hayabusa, Rhythm Heaven, Banjo, Okami, Krystal, Impa, Bio (combined) (Assuming RE), Rayman, Robin (Isaac?), Chibi Robo, Daisy, Kat from Gravity Rush, Mother series (combined), Puyo Puyo, Midna, Oliver (? I think Ni no Kuni was mentioned by the leaker), Geno, Mai Shiranui, Takamaru, Sakuraba Neku, Wonder Red, Starfy, Metroid (combined), Petey Pirahna, Tekken, Skull Kid, Custom Robo, Spyro, Culdcept
Mario, Kirby, Zelda and Pokemon combined is big. American heroes and anime characters were also popular.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Here's a topic idea for anyone who's interested in it:

Who is your favorite Animal Crossing villager(s), and who is your least favorite(s)? I'll start:

View attachment 199506

Oh, like any of you are surprised.

Callie is an angel. This squirrel is basically squirrel Calllie.

She's perfect.

View attachment 199505

I do not like the chickens.

I find his stance threatening.

He'd always put his house somewhere dumb, too.
Don't really have a least favorite, but my favorite is definitely Whitney:

175px-Whitney_NLa.png

Besides liking her design and the very fact that she's a wolf (wolves are always cool) she's my next door neighbor in City Folk, and is pretty much my best friend in that entry. You grow attached to a villager after spending so much time bonding with them.

I love her role in the movie, too.

D

Deleted member

Oh I forgot that Killing Eve season 2 is a thing like 3 days after Endgame damn

April is looking hype with Smash DLC and those two

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Alright guys, I got the legit leaked characters here...

-Bravely Default (all 4 main characters)
-Banjo-Kazooie
-KOS-MOS
-Katalina

These are all obviously real, because I said so. And that should be good enough for you.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yo I'm going to look really dumb for saying this, but how do pranks even work on Smashboards? I was seeing people with pink names, and I didn't know they could even occur. What even happens?
Premium users have the ability to nominate a user to be pranked. Other than that, it doesn’t have many uses. Just the perks of going Prem.

Is a Resident Evil talk still going on?

Not a huge fan of RE and Chris and Jill and Leon, while cool, seem like boring additions to me. I would much rather see Nemesis or another grotesque RE monster.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright guys, I got the legit leaked characters here...

-Bravely Default (all 4 main characters)
-Banjo-Kazooie
-KOS-MOS
-Katalina

These are all obviously real, because I said so. And that should be good enough for you.
I mean it's good enough for me so I'll believe it. /s

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom