• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I mean, if SNK were able to get a rep in Smash, I would've always thought it'd be Terry from King of Fighters.

Though, if Samurai Shodown DOES get in, ****. I guess Leffen was right all along about SNK having money to get SamSho in. :dazwa:

D

Deleted member

False. Here's what the leak actually says:

It doesn't say that these characters are going to be in, just that our leaker heard about these characters from their sources.
It matches up with what we've heard from our leakers over here, so I could see it happening.

Nakoruru seems like an odd pick, until you see this snippet from the SNK wiki:

Remember that statement from the investor's meeting about tapping into new demographics?
I would be fine with that it states we don't actually know the DLC so any character that isn't 4th party or Deconfirmed have a chance so that means my boy still has a chance if this person is correct.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Google announced their own service for games called the stadia.

It comes with wonderful exclusives like no internet connection remastered and need for speed chrome edition!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>RE characters
>not jack backer

if Persona taught us anything only the new guy is allowed and that mean its dad time

D

Deleted member

man, johnny cage being the main protagonist is a paradox if i've ever seen one

it's like the existence of planet sheen
They needed to make up for killing him almost every single game pre-timeline reboot :4diddy:

D

Deleted member

I actually have a deviantart of my own.

But I haven't done anything with it in years.

EDIT: Also, nice picture.
Thanks. :)

I'm not the most active artist, lol. I can be a huge procrastinator, so it's a rare sight to see me actually post more than one or two things per month, lol. I wanna start dedicating more time to it, though, because I legitimately love drawing and digital art.

I kind of want to draw Dark Samus in my Kirby style next but I have no idea how I'd do it, lol. How the heck do you make Dark Samus look chibi and cute, I wonder? It's gonna be interesting when/if I attempt it.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
ngl resident evil would make a lot more sense to me than samurai shodown

like i know joker was pretty left field but is shodown really that big a name?

let this be your "oh they found a character called brave in the files" moment

you only get one
I don't think it's so much Shodown as it is SNK as a whole. SNK fighting games are pretty big, so it makes sense in my head.
I would be fine with that it states we don't actually know the DLC so any character that isn't 4th party or Deconfirmed have a chance so that means my boy still has a chance if this person is correct.
I wouldn't be so sure. Taking a look at the page with a rough Google Translate the leaker does talk about unlikely characters. Of course, I don't know who's who, but the names Rex, Bandana Dee, and Spring Man were dropped. Someone (I think the leaker?) went in-depth on Rex and the development of his Mii Costume or something along those lines.

If anyone can translate Japanese and wants to take a crack at it here's the original thread:
http://krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1552719097/

Noipoi

Howdy!
Thanks. :)

I'm not the most active artist, lol. I can be a huge procrastinator, so it's a rare sight to see me actually post more than one or two things per month, lol. I wanna start dedicating more time to it, though, because I legitimately love drawing and digital art.

I kind of want to draw Dark Samus in my Kirby style next but I have no idea how I'd do it, lol. How the heck do you make Dark Samus look chibi and cute, I wonder? It's gonna be interesting when/if I attempt it.
I could help you.

Maybe.

I'm kinda crap but i'll try!

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
GUYS I REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT RESIDENT EVIL CHARACTERS.

LIKE RIGHT NOW.
Well I have little to no experience w/ Resident Evil, in any form of media...

But I guess I’d be OK w/ someone like Leon or Jill.

Wesker and Nemesis would also be pretty interesting, but less likely choices IMO.

D

Deleted member

I don't think it's so much Shodown as it is SNK as a whole. SNK fighting games are pretty big, so it makes sense in my head.

I wouldn't be so sure. Taking a look at the page with a rough Google Translate the leaker does talk about unlikely characters. Of course, I don't know who's who, but the names Rex, Bandana Dee, and Spring Man were dropped. Someone (I think the leaker?) went in-depth on Rex and the development of his Mii Costume or something along those lines.

If anyone can translate Japanese and wants to take a crack at it here's the original thread:
The poster says something along the lines of spirits deconfirm.

D

Deleted member

but Spring Man is already an Assist Trophy so of course he's out of the running it's kind of useless to mention that guy.

The poster says something along the lines of spirits deconfirm.
Oof ouch owie my heart. Seriously though if this is true... Dang it why!! Why take my boy away from me? I just wanted him in Smash man..

Last edited by a moderator:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Well, at least be gentle when you arrest me, I have delicate wrists.
*goes in to arrest Toaster-san.*

*sees this post*

Let me axe you a question. Do you carrot all about resurfacing these memories?
*is stunned for five minutes while trying to process the punnery of this sentence.*

*meanwhile, Mr. Toaster makes a break for it while I’m oblivious*

*its actually an elebatorate pre-prison break out by Penguin-San to rescue Toaster-san*

*Demoted*

*begins drinking*

*dies alone in some marsh in alabama*

*gets eaten by gators*

*the end*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom