• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why did you have any in the first place?
A good question.

Jokes aside, this thread is really awkward right now. I don’t care if you’re fappung your cares away to anime girls or whatnot, but if you are going to bring it up on a forum with multiple youngins, I suggest taking it somewhere else.

I may be completely in the wrong here, just stating my opinion.

D

Deleted member

"Yeah, I admit I shouldn't have called you a troll. But you are totally a troll."
Uhh, buddy. That is not what I mean.
You are claiming that you are the victim and I am the aggressor.
It was wrong for me to call you a troll, but you do realize that you hurt my feelings, and you are not even sorry for it?
I admit I was the aggressor, but you are not the victim either.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'll have you know that the feet are last thing that comes to mind when I use Corrin. And I get disgusted whenever I try to find art of her, only for most of them end up to be feet focused .
As a Smash 4 Villy main, trying to find wholsesome art with him was harder than finding hay in a needle stack. It got annoying after the seeing the 500th murderous Villiger artwork in a row.

Also, imagine being a fan of any popular Pokemon that looks remotely antro, those poor people when they try to find normal artwork

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
As a Smash 4 Villy main, trying to find wholsesome art with him was harder than finding hay in a needle stack. It got annoying after the seeing the 500th murderous Villiger artwork in a row.

Also, imagine being a fan of any popular Pokemon that looks remotely antro, those poor people when they try to find normal artwork
Yeah, sometimes I have to wade through two specific "themes" of my boi before I can find a cute Yoshi piece :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Yo what's up I just finished a drawing that I was working on all day.

My eyes are very tired and red.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I feel the need to apologize for what I said previously, what I said was uncalled for at best and very disturbing at worst. I apologize for that and I really hope you all don't think I'm a worse person for it, I am sorry and I hope that you all can forgive me.

That is all and I'll be gone for a few hours.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nakoruru would be hella odd but SamSho invented super meters and parrying so he has legacy. Plus he'd be the first samurai.
Dude

You're talking about Haohmaru, this is Nakoruru

someone else tell gwen this before i make a goddamn dupe this incorrect statement is making me actually mad

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

A good question.

Jokes aside, this thread is really awkward right now. I don’t care if you’re fappung your cares away to anime girls or whatnot, but if you are going to bring it up on a forum with multiple youngins, I suggest taking it somewhere else.

I may be completely in the wrong here, just stating my opinion.
Agree, I kinda brought this **** onto the thread due to carelessness in making a joke so I apologize. Hopefully we can move soon.
View attachment 199501

LOOK AT THE PINK NAME BOYOS. READ 'EM AND WEEP. :D
Congrats in getting pranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom