• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Can you all not roast me like that? Thank you.

That actually legit hurt my feelings.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Actually, just remove Chrom from the equation- the Carrot Axe itself should become a playable fighter

MainJPW

M.T.A
Alright, realtalk. There are plenty of people saying that whatever was talked about before has made them uncomfortable. We should move away from the jokes and reaction images to instead talk about literally anything else before mods have to step in.

That's all I've got to say until the topic inevitably changes.
Let’s talk about how much I love Sonic Mania.

Troykv

Smash Master
Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
They better rerun this banner, Carrot Lance can be useful fodder.
I'm so conflicted.

Spring Chrom is the only Chrom I don't have yet, but...Spring Palla exists and she finally has her first alt now.

D

Deleted member

I can see where you’re coming from, but the thread was doing it to the point of completely objectifying women, which is creepy.
I think everyone understands that women are still humans by the end of the day. At most people were being provocative for a laugh. As someone who's met some hardcore or sexually blunt women, it's not uncommon for anyone to discuss sex like this.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Stop lying I know life is a *****
Life IS a *****

However if someone as unphotogenic as me can glean any kind of ego boost despite seeing my gross head on Instagram, enough so that I generally tell people that I'm gorgeous, then...
uh... I forgot where I was going with this. By the way, I'm gorgeous.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Honestly, I’m crap at Sonic games, and I don’t know why.
Sonic's gameplay was originally born from the fact that Yuji Naka would play World 1-1 in Super Mario Bros. over and over.

Sonic is a series that asks you to play the levels over and over until you can pretty speed-run them, this is the appeal of the series.

Not only that, but people (like me, MainJPW MainJPW and others, along with Youtubers like Jirard Khalil and SomeCallMeJohnny) who are good at Sonic games have been playing them for decades at this point and understand the core design, it's a skill one needs to build.

D

Deleted member

Sonic's gameplay was originally born from the fact that Yuji Naka would play World 1-1 in Super Mario Bros. over and over.

Sonic is a series that asks you to play the levels over and over until you can pretty speed-run them, this is the appeal of the series.

Not only that, but people (like me, MainJPW MainJPW and others, along with Youtubers like Jirard Khalil and SomeCallMeJohnny) who are good at Sonic games have been playing them for decades at this point and understand the core design, it's a skill one needs to build.
Gotcha. Thanks! I just thought I was bad at games tbh. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom