• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All I'm saying is... Armless girls are cute as hell not going to go more in depth than that

Um yeah Legs are great, Thighs too. Though if I had to choose between Ass or Breasts I'll go with the latter I find them more attractive.

Anyways I'm going to get off of this topic before I get in trouble

D

Deleted member

Do you guys think there will be dlc for mario odyssey still? I think they’re working on something big

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 199477
Why does no one feel sympathy for my death?
dude what lol

When I see topics going "Im an *** person, ect" Its kinda hard to like myself when my sex is always talked about like that
boys in lust aint normal boys

t. a boy

im sure my other boys can vouch for this

Do you guys think there will be dlc for mario odyssey still? I think they’re working on something big
just make a sequel by now, jesus

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
When I see topics going "Im an *** person, ect" Its kinda hard to like myself when my sex is always talked about like that
Before I came out as trans I felt like that all the time hearing some crazy girls locally constantly objectify dudes too
So, I try not to talk about that kind of thing anymore with anyone especially if they're openly uncomfortable with it

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This is how the ******** in highschool bullied me. They would just say stupid things. Over and over again. Until you get frustrated and snap at them then they laugh at the reactions. These were the kinds of kids who would jump up on top of the lockers and act like monkeys, just to annoy you. Because they fed on the reactions generated from over-annoyance. They even did this to the teachers. So yeah. I have a short fuse when it comes to dumb jokes.
I just still don't see the connection between being a dumb**** and a Cory in the House reference.

But it sounds like you've got a lot of anger to expel. So you do you.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm sure the 14 year old was just trying to be nice and not make any advances or anything lol.
@BreloomingDisaster is 13/14, so any creepiness you see in his post is 100% on you.
Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that, honest.

That makes much more sense now, even if I'm a little disturbed.
Oh don't get me wrong I figured as much but considering there's still loads of people who don't know it's best to think about what you could possibly imply with some things, I felt I should point it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom