• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NineS

Smash Lord
Ridley: "Hnnnhng, Mother Brain, I'm trying to approach Samus, but I'm dummy thicc and the flap of my wings keeps getting caught in Samus's hitboxes"
**** this matchup in particular tbh
Ridley's fine. She was wearing airpods, so she didn't hear the sound of him taking out Mario and Megaman behind her back...

To dinner, obviously.

They were the main course.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Have y'all bought the Fighter's Pass yet? I had a Nintendo gift card sitting around, so I decided to make the $25 dollar purchase for a Rex Mii Costume (and hopefully some fun characters in the future). I was just wondering how many people were either enticed by Rex or had enough confidence in Sakurai to buy the pass when it's just Joker right now (not even any gameplay).
Not buying it yet. Joker's cool and all but not a character I'm personally interested in and if the next fighter really is Erdrick, then eh. I'll probably end up buying the pack anyway if there's a period when I'm not spending much on other games. But I'll probably likely be buying it mostly for the new stages and music, and learning how to fight against the DLC newcomers.

If they happened to announce a character I really wanted for DLC though, I can see myself going **** it and just buying the whole pack then and there

Whatever the case, I'll at least wait until we know a few more fighters

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Okay, I had a Smashboards dream involving Zinith Zinith and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! .
To begin with, I was floating in space, and suddenly a white triangle with an eye in the centre appeared, and began explaining why he was descended from an ancient alien race. I don’t know why, but in my mind, this space-triangle was Nate.
Next, I’m in this rocky place, with a volcano and pink trees, and a deep orange sky. Suddenly, a very tall, shoeless Yoshi pops up and raises his hand. There was no reason for it to be him, but in my mind this Yoshi was God Emperor Yoshi. After putting his hand down, he offers me directions. I say nothing, and that’s all I remember.
Thats some deep stuff man.
Apparently I’m the Illuminati now.

D

Deleted member

I once almost choked to death while eating food. I did my own research and discovered that I am not alone. Thousands of people choke every year while eating, and hundreds of those people die. That's why I don't feed my kids. It's dangerous. Now plenty of people will point out that food supposedly "prevents starvation," and that might be true, but it's not fair to completely ignore all the dangers food poses, like choking, allergies, gingivitis, and garlic breath. I'm just saying, do your own research and decide what you think is best for your kids. If you choose to give your kids potentially deadly food, that's your problem, but as a parent, I don't think the government has any right to tell me that I need to feed my kids.

D

Deleted member

I once almost choked to death while eating food. I did my own research and discovered that I am not alone. Thousands of people choke every year while eating, and hundreds of those people die. That's why I don't feed my kids. It's dangerous. Now plenty of people will point out that food supposedly "prevents starvation," and that might be true, but it's not fair to completely ignore all the dangers food poses, like choking, allergies, gingivitis, and garlic breath. I'm just saying, do your own research and decide what you think is best for your kids. If you choose to give your kids potentially deadly food, that's your problem, but as a parent, I don't think the government has any right to tell me that I need to feed my kids.
Is your son feeling better about not having a perfect body like Thanos?

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Don't forget autism. Every child who's ever been diagnosed with autism has eaten food at least once in their life. That can't be a coincidence.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Good point...

Who needs food when you can become a Breatharian?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
For a second I was worried as I thought "Oh god do we have a nazi, a terf and an antivaxxer here now?"

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Have y'all bought the Fighter's Pass yet? I had a Nintendo gift card sitting around, so I decided to make the $25 dollar purchase for a Rex Mii Costume (and hopefully some fun characters in the future). I was just wondering how many people were either enticed by Rex or had enough confidence in Sakurai to buy the pass when it's just Joker right now (not even any gameplay).
Can't say I have much confidence in the fighters pass but eh, I purchased all DLC characters that came out for both Smash 3DS and Wii U even though out of all of them, I only really ever played as Mewtwo and Lucas regularly, and knowing myself, I'll probably end up purchasing all of the DLC characters for this game as well even though I can see Joker and some of the " very likely" choices I don't have much interest in collecting dust on my game like 65% of the current roster but oh well... so long as they come with some fun stages that's good enough for me.

If by some miracle we happen to get both Layton and Phoenix Wright then that would make the entire pass worth it to me, heck I'd probably tip Sakurai further if I could.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Also on the "Did you buy the fighter pass" topic, no because money and I'm losing my job. Also I'll be forced to get a Rex costume if I buy so ngl it's tempting to wait if there's a character who's garbage that nobody I play with likes myself included so I can just pretend they don't exist

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Tbh, I don't care who they add. I trust Sakurai, and I also want a sense of completion to my game, so I'd be getting it regardless.

I would've bought the fighter pass already

If only I had Ultimate and a Switch

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Sora gets into Smash can he bring the DuckTales Remastered Moon Theme with him pls

D

Deleted member

Honestly my mans has made a square solid fun moveset for every goddamn character in this game except for Mac. Even if I don't like the character choices I'm sure I'll like playing as them.

also the rex outfit lets me pretend he's playable and honestly

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I still can't do the simulator right now (I'm at my last week at my old job and the firewall hates letting me do things on SB sometimes)

I do want to try that "Text based RPG" thing I tried the other day again at some point.
I'm basing that whole thing off of a combination between this game I played a few times, "Everybody is John", and other tabletop RPG things, with a mix of entropy.

It may or may not help me get ideas for an actual "Gaming Forum RPG" or something like that.
Or some other game on that line of thinking.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I just spent several hours beating Century Smash with every character. It's 5 o'clock in the morning... I think I'm losing control of my life.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Also I’m just gonna say it right now. This game needs a legit photo mode. Probably my most wanted mode really. Like you can’t take proper pictures in training so the only way to get good shots is by coincidence during matches and trying your damndest using rulesets. Hell, maybe even take a page from trophies and let us put Spirits in the photos too.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i purchased that **** day 1, but that was mostly because i know i'm buying every character anyway - even if i rarely play them, i couldn't stand the thought of not having them

yes i am sakurai's *****

D

Deleted member

i purchased that **** day 1, but that was mostly because i know i'm buying every character anyway - even if i rarely play them, i couldn't stand the thought of not having them
ikr, it'd be like having a 80-piece jigsaw puzzle with 5 pieces missing

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom