• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't know what to be more concerned with.

The fact your eyes are on fire or they are f'ing.
Or f'ing while on fire.
Okay, first off, why are your eyes having sex on fire? And second, how did you find this page to be able to comment to begin with?
Not the response I was thinking I’d get. My fault, I forgot my audience for a second.

D

Deleted member

Ah yeah, hence why I said rusty. I just remembered she used her thighs to kill. Maybe not smothering the guy with them but...hey...probably wasn’t a bad way to go....she was on to..

Yeeeeeah just gonna stop there. Hmmm...

I have some salmon sperm in the fridge. Anyone want it?

That was even worse.....

My coffee cup is empty but I’m too lazy to get more coffee.
To be fair, that was the pun in her name. Onatopp.
And yes, not a bad way to go indeed.
Feel free to shoot me a DM if you want to speak more freely about it :V

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Not the response I was thinking I’d get. My fault, I forgot my audience for a second.
I am unashamedly and inexcusably guilty of making smartass comments. I agree to the fu-

Wait, since when was I part of your audience? Am I actually in your theatre? WHO KIDNAPPED ME?

Yeah, I think I've had my fill of this thread for the night too.
Your avi is ****ing perfect for this context.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
How does one fish fit that much sperm inside itself?
… What does it taste like?
Nothing really. It’s obviously fishy and very rubbery texture. Think a very wet ball of mash potato that is more wet than mashed but somehow sticks together with small bits of uncooked potato inside it. And tastes fishy.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hmm. Sounds interesting, to say the least.

Educate us.
It’s a majestic sea worm about the size of an adult hand and has a superb fleshy complexion. It’s truly remarkable in that they don’t all look the same. Some are small, some are long, some are skinny, some Art fat, some are light and others are dark, some have strange lumps while others are super smooth. They all move though and wave about in the currents of the water.

And they are readily available in Asian markets for consumption.

Foreign dining sure is interesting :yoshi:
I actually taught a class last week in junior high about bizarre American food. Stuff like catfish, frog legs, Rocky Mountain oysters, cactus, rabbit, duck, Root Beer, Hawaiian pizza etc.

None of my students were having it. Lots of grossed sounds coming from them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It’s a majestic sea worm about the size of an adult hand and has a superb fleshy complexion. It’s truly remarkable in that they don’t all look the same. Some are small, some are long, some are skinny, some Art fat, some are light and others are dark, some have strange lumps while others are super smooth. They all move though and wave about in the currents of the water.

Do they have eyes?
I must say I feel a bit bad for them, all sitting in the bucket like that. They look so helpless…

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I actually taught a class last week in junior high about bizarre American food. Stuff like catfish, frog legs, Rocky Mountain oysters, cactus, rabbit, duck, Root Beer, Hawaiian pizza etc.

None of my students were having it. Lots of grossed sounds coming from them.
Aren't frog legs a European thing?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sometimes when I play Bowser I forget I'm not Charizard and try to do Charizard things.

Like I'll recklessly use up my double jump while edgeguarding because I forget that I don't have a triple jump. Or I mash down special to try to escape from low percent combos. Or try to gimp with the tip of Bowser's Fire Breath.
Is this really a discussion we’re having?!
View attachment 199318
...I'm stealing this image, thanks.

D

Deleted member

When you think about it, stuff like jelly is pretty disgusting too; jelly is comprised of gelatin, which in turn is made of mashed up animal bones. Still delicious though.

NineS

Smash Lord
When you think about it, stuff like jelly is pretty disgusting too; jelly is comprised of gelatin, which in turn is made of mashed up animal bones. Still delicious though.
I actually can't stand eating jelly. It's so gelatinous. Just the way it feels in your mouth, wiggling around unnaturally...

Jelly, gelatin, flan, etc. are the kinds of stuff I can't eat. Not because it tastes bad, but because I don't like the sensation you get from eating it.
Triggers my gag reflex too easily.

I have no problem with jelly if it's on toast, sandwiched, in a donut, or on a bagel or something though. I just can't handle jelly on its own.

D

Deleted member

I actually can't stand eating jelly. It's so gelatinous. Just the way it feels in your mouth, wiggling around unnaturally...

Jelly, gelatin, flan, etc. are the kinds of stuff I can't eat. Not because it tastes bad, but because I don't like the sensation you get from eating it.
Triggers my gag reflex too easily.

I have no problem with jelly if it's on toast, sandwiched, in a donut, or on a bagel or something though. I just can't handle jelly on its own.
When say ‘jelly’ here, do you mean the sandwich topping, or the wobbly stuff served on a plate?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You can find the oddest players on Quickplay. I just fought this really aggressive Samus player who only used like, three missiles per match. I three-stocked them.

I don't care how good or bad of a player you are, if you let a Bowser three stock you as Samus in an online match you probably need to revise your game plan a little.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can find the oddest players on Quickplay. I just fought this really aggressive Samus player who only used like, three missiles per match. I three-stocked them.

I don't care how good or bad of a player you are, if you let a Bowser three stock you as Samus in an online match you probably need to revise your game plan a little.
That might just be due to a lack of experience. When I first started Smash, I mained Sheik. I was convinced that side-special into down-special was the most amazing thing in the world. At its lowest, my win rate was 11%, and picked up from there when I started becoming better at the game. I didn’t realise that I was playing poorly, I was just enjoying myself.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
That might just be due to a lack of experience. When I first started Smash, I mained Sheik. I was convinced that side-special into down-special was the most amazing thing in the world. At its lowest, my win rate was 11%, and picked up from there when I started becoming better at the game. I didn’t realise that I was playing poorly, I was just enjoying myself.
What's odd though is that they had 4,000,000 GSP, and without any extreme lag or weird rulesets. They weren't throwing out random smash attacks or anything either.

It wasn't even the first Samus I've fought who did that. I wonder it's a personal pride thing. Like, they love the character but don't want to have the reputation of a "mindless projectile spammer" so they play aggressive even when it's bad for the match up.

D

Deleted member

What's odd though is that they had 4,000,000 GSP, and without any extreme lag or weird rulesets. They weren't throwing out random smash attacks or anything either.

It wasn't even the first Samus I've fought who did that. I wonder it's a personal pride thing. Like, they love the character but don't want to have the reputation of a "mindless projectile spammer" so they play aggressive even when it's bad for the match up.
That’s also another possibility. They might just have picked up the character, hence why their GSP was so high; winning and losing matches when you pick up a character on quick play for the first time raises or losers your GSP by heaps. As someone who has only used Samus a handful of times, I naturally resort to a close-range, melee-oriented playstyle due to maining the more up-close characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What if you
Wanted to jump in on your opponent
But then Samus said
F O R W A R D
A E R I A L
pwease somebody how do i beat this move it's so hard to approach from the air

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
What if you
Wanted to jump in on your opponent
But then Samus said
F O R W A R D
A E R I A L
pwease somebody how do i beat this move it's so hard to approach from the air
I like to jump towards her to bait it out, then fast fall to the ground and shield it. Other times I try to snuff it out with a faster aerial when my character is capable.

Still a really annoying move though. Between projectiles and Dash Attack covering ground approaches and Fair covering aerial ones getting in on Samus is a pain in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom