• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
i purchased that **** day 1, but that was mostly because i know i'm buying every character anyway - even if i rarely play them, i couldn't stand the thought of not having them

yes i am sakurai's *****
I haven't bought it yet but probably will Friday.

I'm kinda making a game with myself by trying to think of different prediction sets for it, but in reality I'll buy 'em all no matter what

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Are there many titles coming out for the Switch in April or May? Seems like a quiet period before a constant stream of releases and a good opportunity to pick up older games

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Are there many titles coming out for the Switch in April or May? Seems like a quiet period before a constant stream of releases and a good opportunity to pick up older games
Not as far as I know. Just a short quiet before the E3 storm.

We'll probably see something interesting during a direct next month.

D

Deleted member

I don't want to buy the Fighter Pass because money and I might not even buy any of the DLC unless there's someone I REALLY want. Joker is really dependend on how they play to me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Have y'all bought the Fighter's Pass yet? I had a Nintendo gift card sitting around, so I decided to make the $25 dollar purchase for a Rex Mii Costume (and hopefully some fun characters in the future). I was just wondering how many people were either enticed by Rex or had enough confidence in Sakurai to buy the pass when it's just Joker right now (not even any gameplay).
nope, Im buying characters separately

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Lol

Watch Animal Crossing be talked about a bit next month followed by a teaser featuring Tom Nook in Smash Bros

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
DLCs:

Breath of the Wild: Mixed, but liked it
Mario Odyssey: Whoops where's the Sunshine Kingdom; Luigi's Balloon thingy was a pretty nice free addition though
Mario Kart 8: Yes pls; more pls
Mario + Rabbids: Pretty good actually
Splatoon 2: **** yeah
Smash Ultimate: Remains 2 be seen

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Have y'all bought the Fighter's Pass yet? I had a Nintendo gift card sitting around, so I decided to make the $25 dollar purchase for a Rex Mii Costume (and hopefully some fun characters in the future). I was just wondering how many people were either enticed by Rex or had enough confidence in Sakurai to buy the pass when it's just Joker right now (not even any gameplay).
Nope. There's no way all five characters are hits for me and some characters I would even prefer not to have in the game at all.

For FighterZ I only bought 17, Bardock, and Videl so it's not just Smash.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I wonder how Nook feels about being eclipsed by Isabelle as the face for the series
Same can be said for KK Slider

I do miss some bits of the original like Villager having horns and cranky villagers actually being cranky

Plus NES games, though I guess we got Switch online for that

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wonder how Nook feels about being eclipsed by Isabelle as the face for the series
Same can be said for KK Slider

I do miss some bits of the original like Villager having horns and cranky villagers actually being cranky

Plus NES games, though I guess we got Switch online for that
Oh you can make horn caps in New Leaf

D

Deleted member

9:17 am eating moonpies

man moonpies are the ****ing best i dont think ive ever met anyone who dislikes moonpies

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't want to buy the Fighter Pass because money and I might not even buy any of the DLC unless there's someone I REALLY want. Joker is really dependend on how they play to me.
Everyone with a tiny brain: "OMG JOKER HAHA I NEVER SAW THAT COMING FUNNY MEME!"
Shish, an intellectual lady: "My satisfaction with Joker depends entirely if they are similar to the cult classic ps1, dreamcast and arcade game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Heritage of the Future released in 1998"

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Everyone with a tiny brain: "OMG JOKER HAHA I NEVER SAW THAT COMING FUNNY MEME!"
Shish, an intellectual lady: "My satisfaction with Joker depends entirely if they are similar to the cult classic ps1, dreamcast and arcade game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Heritage of the Future released in 1998"
That reminded me that I need to start watching JoJo this time (I stopped after a few episodes cause I got busy)

i wonder if i can do that at work

D

Deleted member

It's a disease and it's called being a ****ing genius
That reminded me that I need to start watching JoJo this time (I stopped after a few episodes cause I got busy)

i wonder if i can do that at work
Boss: "What are you watching?"
ToasterBrains: "Some super muscular 17-year old punch a 100-year old vampire with his psychic ghost, why do you ask?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom