• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Okay but Colors is one of the best modern Sonic games.

I agree with what you're saying, but Colors isn't a good example.
Generations and Colors are all we need for a 3D Sonic game platform (to build off of)
How dare you say that. The Sonic Boom cartoon has some of the best witty, self-referential humor in the entire Sonic series, if not in TV as a whole.
You can't beat **** like Feminist Knuckles
Or the entire episode where Sonic and co. get kidnapped by a crazy fan who writes fanfiction about them
Sonic Boom is the greatest Sonic show of all time, with the best Amy Rose, RCS’s best Sonic, and the funniest/most savage Knuckles
Yes because that never happened with any line in the series before.
View attachment 199317
Amazing line right there Eggman
Tbh, I don't care who they add. I trust Sakurai, and I also want a sense of completion to my game, so I'd be getting it regardless.

I would've bought the fighter pass already

If only I had Ultimate and a Switch
“borrow” it
If Sora gets into Smash can he bring the DuckTales Remastered Moon Theme with him pls
You know that’ll never happen...if you want the Moon Theme then watch the current DuckTales show (that show is ****ing awesome)
I wonder how Nook feels about being eclipsed by Isabelle as the face for the series
Same can be said for KK Slider

I do miss some bits of the original like Villager having horns and cranky villagers actually being cranky

Plus NES games, though I guess we got Switch online for that
If only the online would’ve kept all the Kid Icarus cheat codes instead of making people literally hunt down 1 whole cheat

D

Deleted member

is that what jojo is about
That's Part 3.
Before that you have a muscular teenager fight cyborg nazis and immortal beings superior to vampires that have existed since before clothing was invented and after it you have another muscular teenager with a sick ass hairstyle that punchs you really hard to heal your gunshot wounds and David Bowie getting kinkshamed for his hand fetish.

D

Deleted member

I read that they remade that Moon theme and gave it lyrics...
They did and it's great
That's Part 3.
Before that you have a muscular teenager fight cyborg nazis and immortal beings superior to vampires that have existed since before clothing was invented and after it you have another muscular teenager with a sick *** hairstyle that punchs you really hard to heal your gunshot wounds and David Bowie getting kinkshamed for his hand fetish.
what the ****ing ****

D

Deleted member

They did and it's great

what the ****ing ****
Also, the guy with the Prince hairstyle and David Bowie both have psychic ghosts as well and one of those ghosts is a cat
The vampire also has a son with another psychic ghost that can turn a gun into a banana and Bruno Mars is his best friend

D

Deleted member

Also, the guy with the Prince hairstyle and David Bowie both have psychic ghosts as well and one of those ghosts is a cat
The vampire also has a son with another psychic ghost that can turn a gun into a banana and Bruno Mars is his best friend
I am don't understanding

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And people try to tell me anime is better than western cartoons.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
So when you find pieces of Jesus in Jojos you can also get a STAND if I remember correctly.

Also Snoop Dog shows up to appraise your plants

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know too much about Jojo but there's that one dude named Dio and he's kinda hot so yea

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Are you trying to tell me that that description isn't totally awesome? Because I think it is haha.
if anything this hurts your argument

jojo sounds rad af
Look, I’m sure it’s delightful. I think it sounds more stupidly random than a minion’s nightmare, but if you like it than that’s..... fine.

I just can’t get behind the art style, story telling style, characterization, and voice acting. (It’s either bad, or un-understandable). They just, tell stories differently and about different things with different types of people and it just doesn’t interest me.

Once you've seen Cory in the House, you'll be obligated to agree
God this ****ing joke.

Memeing is like bullying. It’s only funny to the person who tells is and people like them and is meant to get a rise/reaction out of people who don’t understand (coincidentally, people the memers typically don’t like)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom