• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

don't make me post the cheeseburger pizza
You are a failure. You will fail to surpass your peers in life provide you do not find a way to bring acceptance into your heart. Your apparent lack of a clear set of personal beliefs. Values, morals, and ethical boundaries raise pertinent questions over your ability to demonstrate maturity or a clear direction in life other than to purely and religiously cause imbroglios and to form toxic communities purely for your own enjoyment. I deeply hate you. I really do. You’ve insulted MoonPies, the best food really close to this planet, and that is not ok, but I am forgiving. I shall tell you what must be done to stop. One, when reading about themselves, is most likely to try to turn in disgust from what they realize is an inherent personal flaw, and make an excuse.

In order to alter yourself to be a better character, you must realize that edgy is not a statement and that your unfounded and sweeping generalizations of major groups do not constitute a basis in which you will gain a charismatic status, and it will neither assist you in the far future nor will it benefit you more than after you join a discord, and proceed to get banned after less than a half an hour in which you think you are the wise man, but to clichely quote Shakespeare, “A fool thinks himself to be a fool (when in fact he is not)”. You may conjure stories to tell yourself it’s all witty banter and the fools that grovel below you are merely pawns with which to play for your entertainment, but in fact, you are the fool, pushing all away, trying to claim your “edge” is your personality merely to fill in your lack of one.

It is important that you learn to accept others and to not cower in fear due to your lack of knowledge of others. Your mere accomplishments mean nothing. You are a waste of space. Someday you will have to come before your creator and defend your existence and you will fail. You may attempt to dismiss this essay. Did I actually tell you how to become a better person much like I said I would? No. You will never change. You are a vengeful, spiteful person. Some retorts I predict include “So ****ing what if I’m edgy”, “***** whatever, who cares, I don’t need friends”, and “I have friends” Firstly, being edgy pushes others away. Secondly, studies have linked increased time spent being social in positive environments with longer life spans, and finally, they’re important for developing key areas in the brain, which are veritably underdeveloped in your case. Penultimately, you don’t have real friends. Sure, they might be friendly, but they’re either as terrible as you, or don’t know who you truly are, underneath your protective strata.

To conclude, you are a disgrace to your family. Try to deflect and dismiss it as you might, you are a terrible, truly despicable being. Apologize for what you said about MoonPies

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You are a failure. You will fail to surpass your peers in life provide you do not find a way to bring acceptance into your heart. Your apparent lack of a clear set of personal beliefs. Values, morals, and ethical boundaries raise pertinent questions over your ability to demonstrate maturity or a clear direction in life other than to purely and religiously cause imbroglios and to form toxic communities purely for your own enjoyment. I deeply hate you. I really do. You’ve insulted MoonPies, the best food really close to this planet, and that is not ok, but I am forgiving. I shall tell you what must be done to stop. One, when reading about themselves, is most likely to try to turn in disgust from what they realize is an inherent personal flaw, and make an excuse.

In order to alter yourself to be a better character, you must realize that edgy is not a statement and that your unfounded and sweeping generalizations of major groups do not constitute a basis in which you will gain a charismatic status, and it will neither assist you in the far future nor will it benefit you more than after you join a discord, and proceed to get banned after less than a half an hour in which you think you are the wise man, but to clichely quote Shakespeare, “A fool thinks himself to be a fool (when in fact he is not)”. You may conjure stories to tell yourself it’s all witty banter and the fools that grovel below you are merely pawns with which to play for your entertainment, but in fact, you are the fool, pushing all away, trying to claim your “edge” is your personality merely to fill in your lack of one.

It is important that you learn to accept others and to not cower in fear due to your lack of knowledge of others. Your mere accomplishments mean nothing. You are a waste of space. Someday you will have to come before your creator and defend your existence and you will fail. You may attempt to dismiss this essay. Did I actually tell you how to become a better person much like I said I would? No. You will never change. You are a vengeful, spiteful person. Some retorts I predict include “So ****ing what if I’m edgy”, “***** whatever, who cares, I don’t need friends”, and “I have friends” Firstly, being edgy pushes others away. Secondly, studies have linked increased time spent being social in positive environments with longer life spans, and finally, they’re important for developing key areas in the brain, which are veritably underdeveloped in your case. Penultimately, you don’t have real friends. Sure, they might be friendly, but they’re either as terrible as you, or don’t know who you truly are, underneath your protective strata.

To conclude, you are a disgrace to your family. Try to deflect and dismiss it as you might, you are a terrible, truly despicable being. Apologize for what you said about MoonPies
How did you do that in less than a minute?!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

haha, yes

D

Deleted member

Today's Headline:
Faygoshill Writes a ****ing Essay

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
so steve has 37 inventory spaces (counting the offhand slot) and he can put a shulker box in each one, each shulker box has 27 spaces, 37 * 27=999, in each of these 999 slots he can fit a 64 stack of gold blocks, which is 63,936 blocks of gold, steve can also be wearing gold armor, a full set of gold armor is 25 ingots making 25/9 extra blocks or 2.777 extra blocks for a total of 63,938.8 (rounded to the nearest tenth) blocks of gold, a minecraft block is one cubic meter, a cubic meter of gold is 42,580 pounds, meaning steve can carry 42,580 * 63,938.8 pounds of gold, or 2,722,514,104 pounds of gold, which is 1,234,909.76325 metric tons, to put this into perspective, the heaviest weight ever lifter was a measly 6,270 pounds by paul anderson , less than 1/100,000th of steve’s record, but not only that, steve can run at a full sprint, jump a meter high, stay afloat, and climb a ladder holding all this weight, this is what peak male performance looks like.

osby

Smash Obsessed
The thread has been invaded by copy pastas, this is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill.

D

Deleted member

so steve has 37 inventory spaces (counting the offhand slot) and he can put a shulker box in each one, each shulker box has 27 spaces, 37 * 27=999, in each of these 999 slots he can fit a 64 stack of gold blocks, which is 63,936 blocks of gold, steve can also be wearing gold armor, a full set of gold armor is 25 ingots making 25/9 extra blocks or 2.777 extra blocks for a total of 63,938.8 (rounded to the nearest tenth) blocks of gold, a minecraft block is one cubic meter, a cubic meter of gold is 42,580 pounds, meaning steve can carry 42,580 * 63,938.8 pounds of gold, or 2,722,514,104 pounds of gold, which is 1,234,909.76325 metric tons, to put this into perspective, the heaviest weight ever lifter was a measly 6,270 pounds by paul anderson , less than 1/100,000th of steve’s record, but not only that, steve can run at a full sprint, jump a meter high, stay afloat, and climb a ladder holding all this weight, this is what peak male performance looks like.

**Steve from Minecraft is ridiculously strong.**

So, let’s get started. The heaviest item in Minecraft is the Notch Apple.

These are made by crafting 8 blocks of gold and an apple. 1 block in Minecraft = 1 cubic meter.

1 cubic meter of gold (real-world) = \~42,000 pounds.

42,000 x 9 = 378000 pounds

So one Notch apple is equal to roughly 378000 pounds, plus a negligible amount for the apple itself.

There’s a type of chest in Minecraft called the Shulker Box.

It’s just like a normal chest, but with one important difference. If you destroy it with items inside, it retains the items for when you place it down again.

Notch apples can stack up to 64. A shulker box can fit 27 stacks.

378000 pounds x 64 = 24192000 pounds

24192000 pounds x 27 = 653184000 pounds

So one shulker box could fit 653184000 pounds worth of apples inside. But Steve has an inventory and a hotbar, comprising of a total of 36 slots, plus a left hand.

653184000 x 37 = 24167808000 pounds = 12083904 tons.

So **Steve can hold roughly twelve million tons**, with no difference on run speed or jump height. That makes him roughly **four million times stronger** than the world’s strongest man (by weight lifted).

It also means that Steve can lift roughly **1,600 Eiffel Towers** and not break a sweat. Or **24 Burj Khalifas**. Or almost **2 million African Bush Elephants**, the largest land animal in the world. Or almost **78 thousand blue whales**.

i rest my case

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
7 Grand DAD is my favorite meme.

Virgin vs CHAD is also good.
I agree about the virgin v chad one

Always wanted to make a Virgin Gen 4 vs CHAD Gen 3, but I lack the basic art skills to do so

And HG/SS are my favourite games in the series so I can't go too hard on Gen 4 anyway

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
But 13 though?! Oreos are one of my favorite things to eat and even I’ve never eaten that many over the course of one day!
I uh... if I have the time I would probably eat entire packages of Oreos
Self control is not my forte when it comes to them

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i like to think this is how p5's final boss actually went

2:16 is mfw joker in smash

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The thread has been invaded by copy pastas, this is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill.
According to all known laws of Smashboards, there is no way that a copypasta should be able to work. Its text is too unoriginal to get past the strict moderators of the site. The ****posters, of course, post copypastas anyways. Because ****posters don't care what mods think is considered spam

It's a joke, please, don't kill me, mods

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

According to all known laws of Smashboards there is no way that a copypasta should be able to work. Its text is too unoriginal to get pass the strict moderators of the site. The ****posters, of course, post copypastas anyways. Because ****posters don't care what mods think is considered spam
[NO FEAR]
>Spam Infraction
[ONE FEAR]
(i legit got 3 points bc i said "stinky." pwease no ban)

D

Deleted member

You're contradicting yourself.
How dawe youw. Fuwwies awe not in fact a bunch of “no wife viwgins”. We awe easiwy abwe to bench pwess mowe than you nowmies can (I shouwd know, I mysewf woutinewy wift ovew 40 pounds in the gym, don’t wowwy, it’s ok if you’we jeawous). Additionawwy us fuwws have been shown to be funniew, bettew abwe to sexuawwy pwease, and even have a much highew iq scowe than non fuws. We awe an ewite community of weww toned savants.

Maybe next time befowe making ignowant comments wike these you shouwd considew doing basic weseawch on the topic. You’we wucky I’m feewing mewcifuw today ow I wouwd have summoned my pack of fewwow high iq funny animaw enthusiasts to use thewe hacking skiwws and to make the IWS send you a box of anthwax gas in the maiw.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
How dawe youw. Fuwwies awe not in fact a bunch of “no wife viwgins”. We awe easiwy abwe to bench pwess mowe than you nowmies can (I shouwd know, I mysewf woutinewy wift ovew 40 pounds in the gym, don’t wowwy, it’s ok if you’we jeawous). Additionawwy us fuwws have been shown to be funniew, bettew abwe to sexuawwy pwease, and even have a much highew iq scowe than non fuws. We awe an ewite community of weww toned savants.

Maybe next time befowe making ignowant comments wike these you shouwd considew doing basic weseawch on the topic. You’we wucky I’m feewing mewcifuw today ow I wouwd have summoned my pack of fewwow high iq funny animaw enthusiasts to use thewe hacking skiwws and to make the IWS send you a box of anthwax gas in the maiw.
My eye is twitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom