• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Remember that drawing I was talking about a little while back?

After spending a total of about 3 or 4 hours on it, it's done:

'S a woomy. Style is kind of a mix between Kirby: Star Allies and Kirby's Dreamland 3.

Noipoi Noipoi Might like it.
That's a radical Woomy.

Thanks and right back at ya! I'm sure you'll do great in College. You seem like a Very cool and Smart person so if you're like that IRL then College will be easy-peasy for you.
I hope.

Either I do great or my social anxiety ruins everything. I've got a year to find out!

D

Deleted member

Also if the 16 Character rumor is true and if Geno doesn't get in by then I will be shocked no bias or anything I am being legit if Geno does not get in I will be very confused and shocked.

Give me Geno, Banjo, Rex and Isaac/Skull Kid i(if assist upgrades are a thing) then I'll be more than satisfied. Even if it's just Geno/Isaac, Geno/Banjo or Just Geno I'll be Satisfied.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, in theory, 15 characters should be hype, but here's the catch: it won't. There's something called law of diminishing marginal returns, where the more you indilhe in something, the less satisfaction you'll recieve over time. I guess an examole would be that your most recent time playing BoTW won't he as special as your first time playing BoTW, because you can't get as much enjoyment out of the wonders of exploring a map you explored a lot of, compared to one you were foriegn to. You can only get so much enjoyment of buying DLC characters; majority won't be as willing to pay for a 10th DLC character as they were for the 1st DLC character. Now, while I doubt this will happen, if they kept making DLC characters, and not many people buy it, so their total cost exceeds their total revenue, then they would be making DLC at a loss of profit, which isn't a good idea.

Yeah, that's right, I took Micro-Econ.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
What’s all this about 15 characters or whatever

I can’t wait for all fifteen to be western animation spearmen
I get the joke but you made me realize that there really aren’t that many spear users in Western animation, here’s what TV Tropes gave me for “Blade on a Stick”

Iridium

Smash Hero
Remember that drawing I was talking about a little while back?

After spending a total of about 3 or 4 hours on it, it's done:

'S a woomy. Style is kind of a mix between Kirby: Star Allies and Kirby's Dreamland 3.

Noipoi Noipoi Might like it.
I suck in comparison to this. Need to get good instead.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Recent datamine with character slots for WoL.
I'd like to see the datamine if anyone has a link.

The more likely scenario is that they're using the more advanced ATs as optional WoL characters with limited movesets. Knuckles, for instance, has an air dodge animation and, if I remember right, multiple aerials, a jab and an Fsmash. (I'm going completely off memory from pre-release hype, though. I never play with items on, but this was something we were speculating back then.)

D

Deleted member

I think at most We'll get a Season two and maybe one more Bonus Character but no way are we getting 15 DLC characters.

D

Deleted member

The more likely scenario is that they're using the more advanced ATs as optional WoL characters with limited movesets. Knuckles, for instance, has an air dodge animation and, if I remember right, multiple aerials, a jab and an Fsmash. (I'm going completely off memory from pre-release hype, though. I never play with items on, but this was something we were speculating back then.)
And Isaac still doesn't get in cause all he does is teleport and send out Psy attacks.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

We are gonna play as Andross and you’re gonna deal with it

NineS

Smash Lord
I don't think we're getting 15 characters, tbh.

Second fighter's pass at the absolute most, and even that's stretching it.
It's not 15, to be fair.
It's 16, until you take away plant. Then it's 15, until you take away our current fighters' pass.

That leaves us with 10 characters, which is enough for 2 total fighters passes.
I wouldn't be shocked if it's real, and if it is real, then I already know 2B is likely in. I just have to be patient.

D

Deleted member

Here is the link:
https://mobile.twitter.com/_Mizumi/status/1105556358781419524?s=20
Cant say what will happen, dunno if alts are considered neither.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Not sure If I could handle 2 more season passes

I'm about to transition to a weird part of life, and I'm not sure if I'd have time to follow the hype train 2020 onward

So imo, just the initial 5 we were promised would be perfectly fine for me

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I keep reading the thread subtitle as “subtitty”

Uh, if that’s supposed to be censored, I’m sorry- I don’t wanna self censor cause that is also a no no lol

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm almost ready to export and upload my Pokemon Trainer montage. I just need to think of a good name for it. I'm thinking something along the lines of "*Insert Name Here* - A Mediocre Pokemon Trainer Montage".

Noipoi

Howdy!
Not sure If I could handle 2 more season passes

I'm about to transition to a weird part of life, and I'm not sure if I'd have time to follow the hype train 2020 onward

So imo, just the initial 5 would be perfectly fine for me
Silly Ramen.

You're stuck on the hype train until the end of time.

It's not 15, to be fair.
It's 16, until you take away plant. Then it's 15, until you take away our current fighters' pass.

That leaves us with 10 characters, which is enough for 2 total fighters passes.
I wouldn't be shocked if it's real, and if it is real, then I already know 2B is likely in. I just have to be patient.
Aw yeah dude, Sans is 100% one of those 16.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Future fighter passes will include plant based characters exclusively due to people’s complaints about grass type Pokémon representation

D

Deleted member

If we somehow get 16 ****ing characters and we don't get more Xeno rep I will LITERALLY do nothing

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom