• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Playing Tropical Freeze, just got through Grassland Groove.

That level was beautiful holy ****.
Have to remind myself to get that game along with

Breath of the Wild
Hyrule Warriors
Kirby Star Allies
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Tennis Aces
New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe U
Super Mario Party
Yoshi's Crafted World

Plenty of games I got covered to begin recreating my childhood.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What do you think :ultsquirtle: and :ultivysaur:‘s own Down Specials would’ve been like?
:ultsquirtle: :GCB::GCD:Down Special: Bubble Beam

He recoils into his shell and spins around in place, squirting bubbles out everywhere. They very slowly rise up off of the stage. Running into them will cause them to pop, and deal damage

:ultivysaur: :GCB::GCD:: Poison Gas

Ivysaur’s spore thingy spews poisonous gas around him. It says for a while, and if an opponent runs into it, it will give them a temporary slow poison effect.

Last edited:

LetterO

Smash Lord
And my K. Rool just got knocked out of Elite Smash. He's such a fun character but I feel like dropping him until he gets buffs because I just keep being comboed over and over again while not being able to do anything. He really doesn't deserve to be this bad.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I think my initial suggestions were Aqua Tail and Sludge Bomb though im still trying to figure out how they’d work.
Got one for Aqua Tail

Squirtle spins around with his tail out, hitting opponents. It has a 50% chance to deal 15 damage, and a 50% chance to trip. Using it too much will cause Squirtle to get dizzy, and it will leave you vulnerable.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
What do you think :ultsquirtle: and :ultivysaur:‘s own Down Specials would’ve been like?
Squirtle: Whirlpool. Squirtle starts violently spinning around, creating a Whirlpool. Does multi hit damage and releases like the Tornado from Hyrule Castle

Ivysaur: Poision Powder. Basically an early version of :ultpiranha:'s side b.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Got one for Aqua Tail

Squirtle spins around with his tail out, hitting opponents. It has a 50% chance to deal 15 damage, and a 50% chance to trip. Using it too much will cause Squirtle to get dizzy, and it will leave you vulnerable.
I was thinking Squirtle would slam with his tail, with the move being a meteor smash if he and his opponent are in the air.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
:ultivysaur::GCB::GCD:: Poison Gas

Ivysaur’s spore thingy spews poisonous gas around him. It says for a while, and if an opponent runs into it, it will give them a temporary slow poison effect.
I don't believe Ivysaur actually learns that move.

Poison Powder could probably have a similar effect though. Just make it a cloud of pollen rather then gas.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Speaking of OP Swordies, remember when Meta Knight was supposed to be the most broken character in the game due to his 0-deaths that were found in the pirating era?

What happened?
I mean, people tried to ban him before the game was even out, so that says a lot. I cannot understand people either.

Aqua Tail for :ultsquirtle:, and Poison Powder for :ultivysaur:.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
To properly explain the moves In chose:
Bubble: :ultsquirtle:spits out one Bubble the size of himself that pushes people away. When attacked, it pops, dealing damage to people around it.

Leech Seed: :ultivysaur: Throws a seed on the ground in front of him, slightly more visible than Snakes C4. When someone steps on it, they get entangled in vines and stuck in place. For every second they can't mash out, they get 4%, of which Ivy heals 2.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don't believe Ivysaur actually learns that move.

Poison Powder could probably have a similar effect though. Just make it a cloud of pollen rather then gas.
Yeah, It probably doesn’t, but some Pokémon use moves in Smash they can’t learn normally.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
:ultivysaur: I think Sludge Bomb would work as a projectile thrown in an arc, and it could create a sludge puddle that sticks on the stage for a bit if it hits the stage instead on an opponent, doing poison damage either way.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mango looks like he just wants to go home. Pretty sure he doesnt even know what Incineroar is.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here's a fun game guys. Whose your favorite of all these classes and types? Mine are

Favorite heavyweight::ultkrool:
Favorite Sword User::ultshulk:
Favorite female::ultrosalina:
Favorite lightweight::ultmetaknight:
Favorite middleweight::ultyoshi:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If Squirtle was a solo character, I'd want him to have a kill move. So Aqua Tail like people keep suggesting works, just give it good start up and knock back.

If Ivy was solo, I'd want a Sludge Bomb projectile to make her zoning even more toxic (pun not intended). Other cool moves Ivy could learn include Leaf Storm, Petal Dance, Venushock, Giga Drain, Power Whip, Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Solar Beam, Leech Seed, and Power whip. There's a ton of potential there.
Aqua Tail is already his downsmash tho
Nope, Down Smash has Squirt spin around jetting water from his mouth.

Maybe you're thinking Down Tilt? Even then it's not officially the move.
Yeah, It probably doesn’t, but some Pokémon use moves in Smash they can’t learn normally.
Not actually, no. Mewtwo and Pikachu used to be able to learn Teleport and Skull Bash respectively. Thunder Jolt and Alolan Whip are knew moves made up for Smash, though.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Mango looks like he just wants to go home. Pretty sure he doesnt even know what Incineroar is.
M2K already did it to him, I assume? We all saw this coming, but at least he already made it there. Honestly, he does not care about losses as much as other people.

I do remember the last time M2K pulled our Incineroar against somebody.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Unrelated, but did you know that Flygon almost got a Mega Evolution, but he was cut due to artist's block.

Also, what moves are Ivysaur's Up Smash, and Up and Down air? I'm in the assumption that his vine based moves are based around Vine Whip, while his leaf based moves are based around Razor Leaf, but his bulb explosions? It doesn't fit into either of them, and it's obviously not Bullet Seed, so is it based around Solarbeam? I doubt that, and Ivysaur can't learn explosion moves aside from Seed Bomb. I think that they are cool moves though, and the games should canonize them some way. If that's even possible.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here's a fun game guys. Whose your favorite of all these classes and types? Mine are

Female is it's own separate classification lol

Thicc boi: :ultincineroar:
Knife man: :ultcorrinf:
Grill: :ultinkling:
Thin boi: :ultkirby:
Slim Thicc boi: :ultpiranha:

Watch out, he's dangerous. Pretty sure he once even drunk The Beer.
Holy **** that's too advanced for me

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
If Squirtle was a solo character, I'd want him to have a kill move. So Aqua Tail like people keep suggesting works, just give it good start up and knock back.

If Ivy was solo, I'd want a Sludge Bomb projectile to make her zoning even more toxic (pun not intended). Other cool moves Ivy could learn include Leaf Storm, Petal Dance, Venushock, Giga Drain, Power Whip, Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Solar Beam, Leech Seed, and Power whip. There's a ton of potential there.
Leaf Storm could probably work as an up special if they wanted :ultivysaur: to not have a tether recovery. It’s what I have for Roserade’s for my Cynthia ideas.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
super mario party has cool minigames and is getting back on the right track

but the content is bare, piss minimum

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

What about favorite MALE?! /s

Heavyweight: :ultkrool:
Sword User: :ultyounglink:
Female: :ultpalutena:
Lightweight: :ultjigglypuff:
Middleweight: :ultpiranha:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Unrelated, but did you know that Flygon almost got a Mega Evolution, but he was cut due to artist's block.

Also, what moves are Ivysaur's Up Smash, and Up and Down air? I'm in the assumption that his vine based moves are based around Vine Whip, while his leaf based moves are based around Razor Leaf, but his bulb explosions? It doesn't fit into either of them, and it's obviously not Bullet Seed, so is it based around Solarbeam? I doubt that, and Ivysaur can't learn explosion moves aside from Seed Bomb. I think that they are cool moves though, and the games should canonize them some way. If that's even possible.
I think they're supposed to be Seed Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom