• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I thought Joker was a legitimate possibility, with the only thing holding him back was the fact that SEGA already had 2 unique reps...

For some reason, I assumed that third party companies were limited to two unique characters each, just to make it fair for everyone else

Now I realize how stupid that logic is... lol

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Id laugh if Layton was added and he ended up being the most OP character ever
As for Joker, I am already expecting him to have some specific combo that people will complain about in masses, just because. In fact, this goes for every DLC character after him.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm alright with being f-smashed by Lucina
Speaking of suggestive f-smashing, one time while I was carrying a recliner to a customer's car, some clearly high girl walked past and suddenly turned around to get weirdly close to me and say, "OHMYGOD I LOVE YOUR FACE. 10/10 would smash!!" before continuing on with her friends who were all giggling like middleschoolers.

I didn't know if I should feel complimented or annoyed. I was carrying a ****ing recliner.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As for Joker, I am already expecting him to have some specific combo that people will complain about in masses, just because. In fact, this goes for every DLC character after him.
I, too, cant wait till people complain about a DLC character because they keep losing to said character so they ask it to be nerfed

I legit cant wait

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

LetterO

Smash Lord
After playing primarily the superheavyweights for a few days, I've come to fear and despise:

-swordfighters
-link
-purple schoolgirl inkling
-ness
-lucas
-young link
-samus
-toon link
-mii gunner
-people who just back throw and gimp

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Maybe I should give Link a chance.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yes I was. Anyway, thanks for fixing that for me.
Next time right click on the image and select “copy image address”. When you copy the link from the address bar, it often is missing the file format part (.jpeg, .png, etc) so it doesn’t upload correctly.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I do hope 3.0.0 balances the discrepancy between Sword Fighters and non-sword fighters. Either nerf the power and range and extend the start lag of swords or buff up the power and range of non-sword fighters(minus the likes of Peach/Daisy & Wolf) to be equal of that of sword fighters.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I do hope 3.0.0 balances the discrepancy between Sword Fighters and non-sword fighters. Either nerf the power and range and extend the start lag of swords or buff up the power and range of non-sword fighters(minus the likes of Peach/Daisy & Wolf) to be equal of that of sword fighters.
The whole point of sword fighters is having disjoints so suggesting range nerfs seems odd. Especially as say, Ganon's Fsmash hitboxes don't even line up with the animation

osby

Smash Obsessed
But that's only necessary if sword fighters reach significantly higher results than the rest. Last time I checked, the fighters with best tournament results were :ultpalutena::ultsnake::ultwolf::ultfox:, none of them having swords. :ultlucina: might be close to that but that's hardly a reason to nerf a whole archetype.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Cyn Cyn what the hell is that thread title about.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My mistake.
Don’t worry, I ain’t correcting you...unless you wanted to be corrected. Besides, it’s not like you were the reason why
Spider-Man Noir died in the comics not that long ago...still salty about that
I remember Lucina and Marth pretty well. Isn't this just Super Smash Emblem? Then where are all these other characters coming from? :p
This is Super Kid Mario Emblem Uprising starring other characters
I thought Joker was a legitimate possibility, with the only thing holding him back was the fact that SEGA already had 2 unique reps...

For some reason, I assumed that third party companies were limited to two unique characters each, just to make it fair for everyone else

Now I realize how stupid that logic is... lol
:ultken: was unique in the sense that he was more American and had lots of sexy fire and the “I Did It” pose, while :ultrichter: is unique in the way that shows off how unknown and a pain in the *** he is, so Sega getting a 3rd character was always gonna happen...it just so happened to have not been Shadow sadly...but atleast Joker is awesome
btw I just remembered you wanted opinions on the Skrulls and the Skrulls, especially Talos, are one of the biggest highlights of Captain Marvel
Talos was perfection in a green bottle

D

Deleted member

The Elder Skrulls VI is looking like a great game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
But that's only necessary if sword fighters reach significantly higher results than the rest. Last time I checked, the fighters with best tournament results were :ultpalutena::ultsnake::ultwolf::ultfox:, none of them having swords. :ultlucina: might be close to that but that's hardly a reason to nerf a whole archetype.
Clearly this means we need to nerf the big booties and the furries.

Also: Wolf is the only character in the game to use claws dor most of his moves as every other character with claws barely use them

D

Deleted member

Why are people so afraid of Mii Gunner? I never fought a pro Mii Gunner as of now.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Me: I knocked them offstage. Time to re-assert stage control, keep up the pressure, and try to ledge-trap them.
Also me:
HELL YEAH, GOING FOR THAT BAD-ASS DAIR SPIKE.

So yeah, playing Roy's been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom